Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words (37734 Views)

Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds / #EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt / #osunrerun: “i’ll Be Bringing It One By One As I Defeat APC'' –adeleke Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by princeade86(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2022
50 lawyers? I swear our leaders are not ready to serve us. If eventually he won the case, tax payer money will suffer for it.
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Wickedfact: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2022
Masterito:
Imo judgement that brought Uzodimma is the biggest scam in Nigeria.

But the one which removed David Lyon is not a scam. Una go dey alright laslas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Toriagirl(f): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2022
Na una get power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Lightorder: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Governance in Osun is on hold. The people will suffer. Who pays the lawyers? The state or the governor from his personal pocket
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by LollySeaSide: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Is this why INEC suddenly remembers that it has a 14-day window to issue a certificate of return to governor-elect Adeleke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by omolola100(f): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2022
You don lose oga..
Accept defeat and congratulate the governor elect..
You don't have anything to study again, the result is glaring..
Oti lule

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Sexydevil(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
BUhari’s I don’t care character is so amusing.

My Guy doesn’t care about anything going on in Nigeria.

The only thing that worries BUhari is Nnamdi Kanu shocked

grin
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by SmellyNyash: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2022
grin He is trying to save face because the humiliation was just too much. We understand!!

This particular election is goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by azpekuliar: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Unfortunately na Osun FAAC allocation this idiot wan use take fund this wild goose chase. Na wetin dey pain me be that. I wish he was funding this charade with his own money.
He was never the will of the people even in 2018. It took that “inconclusive” wuru wuru to eventually win by only 500 votes. Now you have been well beaten. Goodluck in court overturning 28,000 votes deficit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by FreeStuffsNG: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Sincerely, once the election is free and credible, PDP needs not entertain any fear.
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by dabonny(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2022
This man called oyetola is not even ashame of himself. How does it even sound in his hearing that a politician, who had never been in the corridor of state power for once, not even at the local level, someone who just became a politician by circumstance, contested against the incumbent Governor and emerged a winner as against Mr. Governor.

Infact, these politicians are not being surrounded with a very truthful set of people, rather those who are just deceiving them and making them relax even when things are not right around them
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Speakz: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Just leave honourably Sir. Don't ruin your chances of governing Osun state in future.

This is Nigeria, the same electorate that voted you out today may still clamour for your return in a few years. It has happened before and it would most likely happen again.
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by chloride6: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Nawa ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Agugbadin: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Why do Nigerian politicians don't like to to accept defeat. It is evidently clear that Oyetola lost the last election but he still wants to go to court.

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Validated: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Waste of time. Ademoa should get an order of the court stopping all further award of contracts. He should warn contractors that any contracts awarded from Janury 1, 2022 would be physically reviewed. He should engage PwC and Dellote to commence forensic audit of Osun State finance since 2018 to date of his swearing in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Newton2024: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2022
naija4life247:

Bring out your parents, let's compare nah
Shame on you and Tinubu the drug baron.
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Lama70(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2022
What is his complaint?

That people didn't vote for him or what?
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by chloride6: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2022
God please we don’t want Osun to become Imo. Oyetola please just go…
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by almarthins(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/oyetola-pencils-50-lawyers-apc-adeleke-trade-words/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR26Wl8FkFhhe4x34Lm7OMvs9gftoZBMzBEE_WGpoGiF-7QnRf8dt-ofahU#Echobox=1658291334

Epinle Omo oluabi angry angry
You lose comot, period.

Honestly, I no see wetin oyetola is doing osun. Abeg any body get the list of his achievements. Make Una no show me the water reservoir he is constructing for more than 3yrs in ilesha.
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Myfavourite: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
I just pity this man, he will end up like Ambode
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Newton2024: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2022
naija4life247:
We will teach you POL 707: Advanced Politicking and Manipulation
They scammed us by calling him sweet appellations - Baba Jeje, Encyclopedia of finance and so on.

They keep hyping Mr. Governor for excellent performance cum landmark achievements so far. Ok, let me pretend to be fair in agreeing with them for the first time on this. But my question is, why would an 'outstanding' Governor spend outrageously huge just to retain office?

If Alhaji Isiaka Oyetola was popular, he would not need to buy people's conscience with his stolen money but he knew that without vote buying, APC would have come third with less than 50k votes in the last Saturday election.

I want to put it clear to the whole world that this is the first time in the history of Osun State a guber candidate, I mean a sitting Governor would spend so heavily on election. According to incontrovertible rumours last Saturday, the Ilerioluwa led APC bought a vote for an average fee of 7k. (For those who don't understand basic Mathematics, 5k was least money paid for a single vote, we have those who took 7k, 10k).

Now, Ilerioluwa recorded 375,027 votes... 5000 naira x 375,027 is approximately 2.7billion naira.

Recall that these are the set of hypocrites, I mean the Ilerioluwa side dragging Ademola Adeleke of the PDP for saying "dollars, pounds, euro" blah blah. Because the 12yrs old opposition Osun PDP is financially weak, it spent no kobo in garnering 403,371 votes (if you like no believe ��). That it was obvious the good people of Osun State did not want APC again, yet a reasonable number (35%) of those who voted PDP collected APC money but didn't vote them.

Again, 35% of 403,371 is equals to 141,180. 141,180 times 7k will give you close to 1 billion.

Thus, the unpopular Ilerioluwa traded about 3.7billion on voter only. Let us project into other expenses of the election.
* Cost of settling party agents (N25,000 each).
* Package for security personnels and INEC adhoc staff(N15,000 each).
* Settling of their biased observers, journalists (N20,000 each).
* Special costs for leaders, candidates, excos etc (N2,000,000 each)
* N1,200,000 for each polling unit
* Miscellaneous expenses

These figures are not from my imagination but gotten from the leaked voice notes that emanated from different Osun APC WhatsApp groups which result from the fallout as a result of election defeat.

From the above, to conclude that 8billion naira or more was expended only on election day isn't a propaganda. This is highly ridiculous of a financial pundit in a state wallowing in debt, deficit capital projects, outstanding salaries, gratuities, pension etc. Indeed, Osun people made the best choice ever to oust the failed Ilerioluwa led governmet. Glory be to God.

On this gigantic misappropriation alone not to talk of the many unknown squandering now, I am afraid Governor Gboyega Oyetola may end up in jail immediately after November 27th swearing-in.

But the beautiful and most funniest part of the whole story is that, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is in charge of prisons. You know what that means right?

It simply means:
� �
ajekun íyá nio je
eni tio toni na tin dena d'eni
ajekun íyà nio je

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Oturatetuala(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Apc is a evil cult party.

The more I read about them, the more I hate them. Obi for president! Tinubu for ikoyi president.
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Seniorwriter(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Those lawyers should cash out please...

@Seniorwriter
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2022
click the link on my signature to join

Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Cantonese: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Let him “biroed” 100 lawyers, SANs, professors, even join Portable untop.

E lose be say e lose. To stay as governor no be by force.

Jagbajantis intete!
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Warldbest(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2022
B
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Naijanascam: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2022
50 is not enough let him make it at least 100 so they will be firing from all cylinders.......
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Validated: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Agugbadin:
Why do Nigerian politicians don't like to to accept defeat. It is evidently clear that Oyetola lost the last election but he still wants to go to court.

It is his right. Ize-Iyamu no do more than this?
No supreme court justice will side with Oyetola to remove Adeleke this time around. No matter the grounds, they will find technicalities to dismiss the case just as it did for Akereduolu. Their first action was denounced by Nigerians. They cannot again.
The same thing will happen in Imo. Ihedioha will reclaim his office and APC will again pursue a fruitless court case. At supreme court, the justices will want to redeem their image, having failed the first time.
Re: Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words by Ikea81: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2022
This Oyetola looks dumb. Didn't he know he was going to lose the election? No lessons learnt from Goodluck Jonathan turning his supposed embarrasing exit to a victory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Mulls New Tax On Coke, Bigi, Other Soft Drinks / COVID-19: Can Africa Afford Lockdowns? - Charles Soludo / Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.