Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

What's About To Happen In Nigerian Presidential Election 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's About To Happen In Nigerian Presidential Election 2023. (479 Views)

Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. / Election 2023: Kwankwaso Says They Are In Talks With Peter Obi / Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's About To Happen In Nigerian Presidential Election 2023. by Prinxzona10: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is the third time i'm seeing this and you may like the message and you may as well hate the message buh I ain't here to massage anybody's ego buh only here to pass a vital message across,so that people will know what's about to happen in Nigeria.
I wouldn't mention any name buh if you're understanding enough,you would grab exactly what i'm about to say here.
The new electoral law stipulates that *IF* peradventure something happens to any presidential candidate before the election,that the vice presidential candidate will become the presidential candidate of the party.
Well,in the Southern part of Nigeria,there are two major presidential candidates while in the Northern part,there are also two major presidential candidates, so basically there are four major presidential candidates of Nigeria in 2023 buh I saw only one major presidential candidate from the Southern part contesting against three major presidential candidates from the Northern part of Nigeria..
Please,try and bookmark this message for future references and like I said before,I wouldn't mention any name to avoid fights or attacks against one another here..
I wish what I saw would not happen buh I was told that it's the *ONLY* way out for Nigeria and Nigerians...(if only you can also have deep knowledge and wisdom about what this exact message meant☝️)
We pray for long life for everybody even for our enemies buh only God knows the best..
NB:If you're happy with the news and also here to acknowledge me by praising God and Nature,you may be right because your conscience is still alive buh if you're sad about the news and the best way to pour out your anger is by attacking me or the message,you might also be right because even your conscience is still alive by telling you the truth of what God and Nature are about to do in Nigeria buh for some obvious reasons best known to you,you decided to jettisoned your conscience and be doing another thing contrary to what your conscience stands for,so I wouldn't judge you because your conscience is already at work with you...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

MOD: Please,kindly move this to the front page and I will buy you Elon Musk!!!! Thanks!!!!
Re: What's About To Happen In Nigerian Presidential Election 2023. by TheFreeOne: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
The OP made me remembered a TV news channel about a week ago or so.

A politician during the interview whose name I won't mentioned keeps advising another to take care when a question regarding a very germaine issue was raised, but in those so called good wishes i sensed a coded message is being passed across.

Wisdom is profitable for the wise.
Re: What's About To Happen In Nigerian Presidential Election 2023. by Felimax(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
At Op, non of the presidential candidate will loose their lives.

They will all go into the election and come Victor or vanquished!

You will remember when the time comes.
Re: What's About To Happen In Nigerian Presidential Election 2023. by Tinububalls: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nobody wants anybody to die. All of them will see the next elections. And those that will lose will lose with happiness.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter Bomb To Atiku Abubakar - By A Dissatisfied Nigerian / Stop Blaming Media For Your Failure, Gumi Fires Back At Buhari’s Govt / Why Yorubaland Is So Precious And Indispensable To Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.