Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited (47505 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by DSC7: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Chemical reaction shocked
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by WatchYourSix: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Another scam, just like NEPA [
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Splitmind: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Atiku is just a fat bitter fool. grin
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by hopexter(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
So much concentration on NNPC, bloody thieves angry angry
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Cognitivereason: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Oga you wanted to sell it to family and friends
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Thesurprisers: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Read more here

http:///sVoD
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by auwalyau: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Same journey that started since during Obasanjo, which Atiku was a vice, he is now claiming it is his advice.
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/atiku-reacts-as-buhari-unveils-nnpc-limited/
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Emusan(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
citygarden:
It was true Atiku said it in his campaign strategy in 2019, but nobody trust keeping meat with a cat. Nigerians don't trust you at all.

Now imagine if this has been done since 2019, the progress it'd have made by now.

Just the same way this APC of part rose against removal of fuel subsidy in 2012 but still contemplating of doing it now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by sokera: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fulani will free Nigeria the day crude oil Finish
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by einsteine(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Same way GEJ said let's remove subsidy. Oversabi Nigerians were deceived by Occupy Nigeria but today the removal of the subsidy is a priority of the APC government and this is after a 100% increase in fuel price since GEJ left.

Sometimes you wonder if Nigerians are under a spell.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by PHIPEX(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
I remembered when APC ignoramuses were insulting Atiku for saying he will privatise NNPC
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
A
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by kenx1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Another waste of billions of naira

any underperforming government agencies should be scraped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by VicHots(f): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Liar! You said you are going to sell it to your friends and business associate.I heard �you Loud and Clear!
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Temptee101(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nothing has actually changed

The same company still run by the same corrupt govt officials.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Cognitivereason: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Prince111111:
Baba na true you talk am..but their hypocrisy and incompetency no go allow them gree.
there is nothing true in what he said..

Atiku proudly said he will sell NNPC to family and friends..
GEJ also sold the distribution part of power..

Buhari has not sold a NNPC for a penny.rather it is being commercialized meaning that you can now buy shares in the company trade it stocks..and it can be listed on the stock exchange market.

NNPC is still owned by the FG and the various states with shares in it..get the difference
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by gimakon2(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
yomi961:
speak for yourself.
This are the kind of leaders we want.
Leaders that can think outside the box in this trying times in our dear nation.

Atiku is coming... To finish us kpatakpata. Tinubu go destroy us already.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by LOVEGINO(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
jogsman01:
PDP killed NNPC, but our dear ruling party has put a nail on its coffin. Who wan bury am?
LP
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Sunday2021: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Atiku is my next president. I am sorry Atiku,I am among the people that castigated you in 2018 after that statement.
We going to give you this opportunity in 2023.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Toluwanise247(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
jogsman01:
PDP killed NNPC, but our dear ruling party has put a nail on its coffin. Who wan bury am?
Obi
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by OChimex: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Prince111111:
Baba na true you talk am..but their hypocrisy and incompetency no go allow them gree.

Lol. You forgot how Atiku handled the privatization during obj?
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
jogsman01:
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Atiku's problems is due process. He no they follow am
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Sunday2021: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
VicHots:
Liar! You said you are going to sell it to your friends and business associate.I heard �you Loud and Clear!
provide the link or shut up.
Atiku didn't say he will sell to his family and friends.
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by mrvictornews: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Konjiboii: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
If Obi no win election I still think whoever win will be an upgrade with what we have today. Yes even Tinubu
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by LilPeezy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
post=114920780:

Nigerians denigrated you because you are a thief and nothing more than that.
Now, you are also a liar, for trying to suppress the truth.

God will never forgive me if i support Atiku.........Obasanjo.

The money Atiku stole

If God were men........

"The Money Atiku Abubakar Stole when He was My Vice is Enough to Feed 300 Million People for 400 Years"............Obasanjo

So it was the OP that came up with that and wrote that?!
That is why you are attacking him right?
Even despite reading who said the words.
Someone that is supposed to use his God-given brain to understand an issue is the one here castigating and abusing another member obviously more wiser and brilliant than him.
Welcome to Nairaland.
Sometimes I wonder if you've sense....Cos most times u type(Talk) without thinking with ur brain...Try be making sense sometimes, even kids don't behave as u behave...Spit
Re: Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited by Lush100(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Oh this one has your approval.

We still await the approval for your tweet on the killing of Deborah Samuel so that your handler can repost the tweet.
Pls be informed that opening for the approval for this particular tweet closes 6months from day of presidential election.

Thanks you.

Oni iro lori iro bugari in-law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.