Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (79818 Views)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
jrusky:
Bishop Ugo Ugokwe you try wallahi.

Ok naa!!!
My nwoke want cash out, wetin consign am consign Tinubu longterm ambition? grin
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by austenzydrm3: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Telekinetic: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqLgdl_650Q

One of the Bishop that was caught in the Video claiming to be from the North has been uncovered.
He contested as APC Youth Leader in South East .

His Facebook name is Amb Ugokwe Prince .
Everything about APC is lies and fraudulent.
Nigerians must kick them out

We will never allow deceitive people to rule us
Damn! This is BAT shit crazy!!
This is what happens when you hire thugs, touts and terrorists to run campaign for you.
At this rate Tinubu will succeed in becoming president of Alagbado, land of a thousand corns grin

2 Likes

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by ipobarecriminals: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
cool everything about them are/Is FAKE
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by wman(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Evil people.

aka Nlpolicewoman aka Eriggs aka Ilovedemmanna, come and see what APC people did o!

1 Like

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Lawag3: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
ObidientFC:

One of the Bishop that was caught in the Video claiming to be from the North has been uncovered.

No that's a lie he is the president of Moslem Cristian moh foundation cheesy
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Angelfrost(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Can't blame him... He was paid for a job which he did well!

He simply forgot to wear a proper face mask!

After Adesina, Oshiomhole, FFK, etc, I can't expect a Southerner in APC to be up to any good! Never!
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by maureensylvia(f): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
swaggerjack:

Object to the marriage, your sister is in for a long thing.

I'm calling my mom right now
She's even a Nairalander
I'm sure she'll see this cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Tvoice: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na dis wan we dey call gghanghan , breez don dey blow, foul anus don dey open grin
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
ursullalinda:
Nigerians ehhh......imagine if this was done to Muslims the country will be on fire.......Very wrong move and shameful.....Tinubu is so desperate and God will prove to him that all power belongs to God

Maybe God will take him abi..

Lol
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by maureensylvia(f): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
jrusky:
Bishop Ugo Ugokwe you try wallahi.

Ok naa!!!

He's nothing close to a bishop
He's my brother inlaw
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Abujaexpress: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
ObidientFC:

This Igbo guy is a self-ordained pastor that calls himself a Bishop. He lives in my neighborhood and has a makeshift auditorium where he uses as church with worshipers not more than 30 people (including adults and and children). The name of his worship center is York Breaker City Ministry. I know him very well

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by CommonSense1967: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
M-kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys wailing and crying about APC they claim won't win.
Why not concentrate on your Peter Obi-tuary that will not even get 1 percent of the total votes..
Dumb delusional reta@ded brainwashed crackhead IPIG terrorist monkeys.

1 Like

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
click on the link in my signature to join

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Morenikeji090(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
They are christian and they can choose to dress has they want. Okay...
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Angelfrost(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
ElSudani:
And Tinubu will still be president. For the simple reason that he is more competent.

Then why the desperation?!!

Why not calm down and allow majority of Nigerians see the competence and vote massively for you?!?

1 Like

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Lastmessenger2: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
okeyumez:
Everyone of us commenting here are hypocrites. Those who hate Tinubu are doing so cos of hatred.
I am a Christian from Abia and I will support Tinubu. I belong to APC.
Haters should go and die
you need to sow bishop clothes na and go and join them.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by PeterObi4LP: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hizzy:
APC their supporters don vex leave them
Where's my brother from another party Leoking and Heinus, throwback make una come see una people

Leoking247 and Heinus and others are FAT BIG F..L.

The FO.L decide to trade the future of their generations all because of panty 30k, religion and begotry. Their children and grand children seeing their names on the internet will rain causes on them for supporting evil. Use.less F..l

2 Likes

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Yves4real(f): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
A fake bishop has been busted.

1 Like

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by lexy2014: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
okeyumez:
Everyone of us commenting here are hypocrites. Those who hate Tinubu are doing so cos of hatred.
Haters should go and die

Can you show us the hatred you are talking about?

Did anyone tell you not to belong to APC?

1 Like

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by IgOga(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
The first question to ask is why did Bishops show up at the event when no other religious leader was invited. Were these guys invited?

It looks like they were not invited or they did it to generate the attention it currently has
...they were directed to the gallery....which means they have no reserved seats....they are not special guests......they were seen taking chairs like other members of the public.....

2 Likes

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Lordsonn: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
okeyumez:
Haters should go and die
Yoruba Muslim you can even call yourself Jesus

2 Likes

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by CommonSense1967: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Abujaexpress:
This Igbo guy is a a self-ordained pastor that calls himself a Bishop. He lives in my neighborhood and has a makeshift auditorium where he uses as church with worshipers not more than 30 people (including adults and and children). The name of his worship center is York Breaker City Ministry. I know him very well
Pastor, bishop, GO what's the difference? He a clergy, that's all that matters.
I swear na Tinubu matter go kee so many M-kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Your wailing go increase next year when Tinubu becomes president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
ElSudani:
And Tinubu will still be president. For the simple reason that he is more competent.

Competent in hiring people to pose as bishops? Is that your definition of competence or you care to enlighten us about Tinubus competence?

1 Like

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Yorubanza: 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Bishop of Tinubu diocese grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
And some efulefu are still supporting this evil man that is bent on destroying Nigeria.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by josephevergreen(m): 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
vote peter obeddient for president 20 22 and thank me later. We deserve a vubrant president mordenise our country and make it more condusive for us to leave in....

Dm for your tiles and accessories (lagos island)
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Bobcul: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Another fowl play APC Una brain dey pain una?
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by ElSudani: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

Then why the desperation?!!

Why not calm down and allow majority of Nigerians see the competence and vote massively for you?!?

Who is all over the internet crying over Muslim/ Muslim ticket? A desperate person who have taken the easy road and placate bigots like you and choose what will appeal to you.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Pastorsmile: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
See despirations!
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by bowei(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Iyen na nice, at least he's a nigerian...
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Ilajesaint: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.