Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (79826 Views)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / CAN Disowns Fake Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Evil people APC has failed
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by 2blessed01(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
U mean #7 5 0 0

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by snowball11(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
The way Dem go stone dis agbado and cassava crooner ehn, go bad I swear! grin
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
okeyumez:
Everyone of us commenting here are hypocrites. Those who hate Tinubu are doing so cos of hatred.
I am a Christian from Abia and I will support Tinubu. I belong to APC.
Haters should go and die

Which part of Abia are you fro...I have traverse even the remote part in Abia from old Aba division to old Bendel division.

Hope you are not one of the Bishops? Don't you think impersonation is a criminal offence?

Then why support an impersonator or a cartel of such? Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by shedy03(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
okeyumez:
Everyone of us commenting here are hypocrites. Those who hate Tinubu are doing so cos of hatred.
Haters should go and die
Pls go ahead. But remember, Na only one vote you get and you will use it terribly.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by lexy2014: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
ElSudani:

Give me one concrete evidence that those people were hired and I will support Peter Obi.
You will never one, you all thrive on lies.

What has obi got to do with what I asked you? When did we have any discussion about obi? What's my business with obi?

Pls where did the "bishops" come from? In what way is Tinubu competent? Care to enlighten us?
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by bong4(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
okeyumez:
Haters should go and die

If you know the true meaning of the word, Christian, you will not claim to be one. Will Christ behave the same way? Stop being a hole in the barrel. APC is fraud and represents everything evil in this country.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Hydroxide(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
I really feel pity for this APC party. Very fraudulent structure
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Viscuz: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
arantess:

Hope that mannafool vulture seller joined him

We still Dey check
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Viscuz: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Prince111111:
the Guy must do the needful abeg..the shame too much

Na Moh remains I hear say him dey contemplate on the right options rope or sniper

1 Like

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Thomthom(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
okeyumez:
Haters should go and die
From Abia supporting tinubu.. You are a member of APC in Abia shikena.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by ElSudani: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

What has obi got to do with what I asked you? When did we have any discussion about obi? What's my business with obi?

Pls where did the "bishops" come from? In what way is Tinubu competent? Care to enlighten us?

Since Tinubu is not contesting by himself common sense suggests we compare his record with those of his fellow contestants. Abi no be so?

Tinubu, apart from being married to a Christian pastor, he was the governor of Lagos state for eight years during which he worked with both Christians and Muslims. Your current vice president, a pastor was one of them.
How he would suddenly try and force everyone to become a Muslim is something I still don't understand.
He laid the foundation for Lagos to become one of the largest, if not then largest subnational economy in the whole of Africa.......You can verify. Lol
The lekki FTZ alone has attracted more than 20 billion dollars to the Nigerian economy, that was his brainchild.
What about providing enabling environment for Lagosians regardless of which state you migrated to conduct their businesses and thrive.
The list goes on...And you can verify that too.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by harmony75: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
This is a comic relief to be honest.
it is not funny every Nigerian should speak up against this evil. Let these politicians know it is not business as usual �
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by ElSudani: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Tinubu, apart from being married to a Christian pastor, he was the governor of Lagos state for eight years during which he worked with both Christians and Muslims. Your current vice president, a pastor was one of them.
How he would suddenly try and force everyone to become a Muslim is something I still don't understand.
He laid the foundation for Lagos to become one of the largest, if not then largest subnational economy in the whole of Africa.......You can verify. Lol
The lekki FTZ alone has attracted more than 20 billion dollars to the Nigerian economy, that was his brainchild.
What about providing enabling environment for Lagosians regardless of which state you migrated to conduct their businesses and thrive.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
ElSudani:

Since Tinubu is not contesting by himself common sense suggests we compare his record with those of his fellow contestants. Abi no be so?

You haven't answered my questions.

Which foundation did Tinubu lay and when did he lay the foundation?

Pls read the screenshot below. Take note of the last sentence & the word "initiated".

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Morphinne: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
ursullalinda:
Nigerians ehhh......imagine if this was done to Muslims the country will be on fire.......Very wrong move and shameful.....Tinubu is so desperate and God will prove to him that all power belongs to God
But is it a must to vote Tinubu?
Apc is indeed a deceptive party thriving on lies but all these noise is making him even more popular. You guys are making it look like he’s the only candidate on the ballot
Why not just vote your man and rest.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Sunday2021: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
okeyumez:
Haters should go and die
you are already dead.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by IDEJIMBA1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
okeyumez:
Haters should go and die
See how you just cursed your entire generation from South Wãste.

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by ursullalinda(f): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Morphinne:

But is it a must to vote Tinubu?
Apc is indeed a deceptive party thriving on lies but all these noise is making him even more popular. You guys are making it look like he’s the only candidate on the ballot
Why not just vote your man and rest.

We are only analysing the abominable show he and his cohorts put up today.....Very shameful show
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Maconstruct(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
They messed up real time.
Most Nigerian bishops have pot bellies grin
Or hv gray hair or use glasses.
These ones fell in tight line like fresh Ajuwayas lining up for meal time.

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
So what's wrong if he contested as APC leader... Besides from the video I watch the man wasn't there as a bishop or Christian leader... Many of u already tagged APC as a Muslim Party so why no go support PDP or the online Party labour... This same clannish and foolish campaign of calumny is what Many of u used against pmb and APC 2015 yet he won twice... That u guys seem bothered about APC u hate shows they ll win next year...
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lexit:
Only idiot will believe this propaganda. Watch the video very well. The guy didn't call himself Bishop.
many online aren't intelligent or at best they love propaganda... They should continue the game is offline... The guy passed a message people should focus and stop preaching hatred

1 Like

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by ElSudani: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions.

Pls read the screenshot below. Take note of the last sentence & the word "initiated".

This is your answer right here. From 2005
https://allafrica.com/stories/200605120070.html

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Danniedpastor(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
okeyumez:
Haters should go and die

Read what you typed again ...
If it makes sense to you, then there is a big problem
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Shut U.P and receive sense. I put it to you that you're not from Abia state. Tell me which part or LGA you came from? I have stayed in Abia for years and I know everywhere. That use.less and undeveloped state.
you are a big fool must everyone support ur fake obi with a woman voice... Rubbish
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Kaiser20: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
ElSudani:

When I hear you town criers claim Tinubu started a project, you forgot that other governors of Lagos state finished it.
When you start a project, there are people who accomplished the project, it's a team work.
Those former governors of Lagos could have frustrated all his Vision when he left office in 2007.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by gregng(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
This man or guy needs to be stone to death.. Becos of #7,500. A northerner cannot try it
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Morphinne: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
ElSudani:

Don’t mind these cretins. If y’all don’t like him, just come out bold and say it. Which one is “he go Islamize Nigeria” like say the country na him family. Someone who’s not been able to islamize his very own immediate family. The argument would have made a little sense if we were talking about some questionable personalities like Nasir El-Russia or Bala Mohammed of Bauchi who are known extremists. If this man had opted for a Christian vp, would that be enough to gain their support? Would choosing a northern Christian make Chinedu leave his Biafran ambition to vote for a Bola??
These unnecessary hatred for BAT and anyone who shares a diff idea as them as well as their needless hype for that fraud, Obi, is making me see more reasons to want to vote this man. We are left to choose among many devils, why can’t they just choose theirs and rest. He doesn’t choose a Christian VP, why can’t they just simply vote for someone who has a Christian as his running mate ?? Why so much fuss??
Our Biafran prodigal sons and daughters are now fully ready to rule our precious zoo. Out of sheer benevolence, the Jews of eastern Nigeria have suddenly discarded their Jewish ancestry to support us (the western and northern Christians). Is our God not a miraculous God? cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Prinxzona10: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
When God disapprove of you,He would definitely keep pushing you to always do mistakes until you realise that you ain't in His plans for such ambition.
As for supporters of evil and Tinubu's urchins,the disgrace is still preamble, wait for it because you guys will defend evil,defend foolishness,defend stupidity,defend criminals,defend terrorists,defend murderers even defend Indefensible and get tired,exhausted, mad,depressed and also frustrated...
Though the only two presidential candidates now are Peter Obi(LP) and Atiku(PDP)...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by lexy2014: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
ElSudani:

This is your answer right here. From 2005
https://allafrica.com/stories/200605120070.html

Far from it. My questions remain unanswered.

Pls read the screenshot below. Take note of the last sentence & the word "initiated". What is the meaning of initiate?

Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by ncdegreat: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
The idiot have deleted all the pictures on his Facebook page.
Re: One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader by Morphinne: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kaiser20:

When I hear you town criers claim Tinubu started a project, you forgot that other governors of Lagos state finished it.
When you start a project, there are people who accomplished the project, it's a team work.
Those former governors of Lagos could have frustrated all his Vision when he left office in 2007.
That’s one quality that makes him stand out among his peers/other contestants. He assumes so much control of Lagos in such a way that no successive governor dares to derail his dream for the city and even though we mostly frown against godfatherism, any of such that brings positive changes is welcome in my own book. Peter Obi and Atiku have no say in the internal affairs of Anambra and Adamawa respectively at the moment. They both can’t boast of making/building anyone. The moral of my story is, his projects would have been left abandoned if he isn’t a natural leader and moral number 2 is, when you find yourself in a position of power/wealth, help build others to become great. They won’t grow to compete with you (some would do just that actually).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / Pictures Of Overweight Policemen From Different Parts Of The World / Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.