Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,872 members, 7,844,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. (53762 Views)

The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by fkj950ax(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
You got married and your wife's brother didn't attend

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by tospel: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
I agree with you.

We shared similar experience, thou mine took more than 2 years before I gave love another chance, which till date I've never regretted, and thanking God every time I remember my ex.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
E sweet grin
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na Nollywood be this?

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Lionize: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
dollytino4real:
God bless u, pls help dem if u can! because am in dat shoe, my ex has really been supportive in my marriage! Is still dis talk I no wan suffer still happened to me but I ended up the way I am now!! Pls help

Chai! May God help lift you and your husband. Remain strong and supportive to him and don't blame yourself for your choices in the past but pray daily for God to help you make the right decisions. May God bless and prosper your marriage and lift you from every form of lack.

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Ferdinandu(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
VeniJu:
This life, just like a fan rotates, can change at any given time.. What would have been a tragic heart break turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I'll be brief with this.

I met my Ex., a beautiful charming and wonderful young girl of 20 in the University. We dated for two years. During this period, I was supporting her in ways I can. (Normal lady's requests)
Later, things became a bit rough and tough. She started acting. I saw the signs from how she responds to my calls, no much visits as she used to, given excuses and all. I pleaded with her to be patient and believe in God for a better change. (Not the APC Change) but she openly told me "I no fit suffer"

I felt bad because like a flash, she seem to have forgotten the good days. And that was it. Two months later, I decided to give love a chance again. I met this beautiful and curvy lady of about 24. I shoot my shot and boom! Were off. Everything a man could ever want was in her. And she was like and Angel because after we started dating, things immediately turned around for the best. As fate would have it, she turned out to be a sister to the man my Ex. ended up with. We got married, and moved to Abuja. Life was sweet with her.. One day, she told me her brother and his wife would be visiting us and I said there's no problem.

Days later, on a weekend, we we're seeing a movie at home when her phone rang. It was her brother and the wife at the gate. She went to usher them in as the gate man instead they should call for confirmation. When they got in, the whole atmosphere changed... Like a dream, I was shocked to see that the wife was my Ex who didn't want to suffer. Apparently life hasn't been good to them and they needed help. I asked them to give us some time to see what we can do... (Honestly, I don't feel like helping) Though my wife is pleading on their behalf.

While I brought this up is to encourage men out there. Do not feel rejected because a woman left you. She might actually be an obstacle to your progress. It might be tough and painful. But see it as a blessing.
K leg story. Were the guy and your Ex abroad while you were marrying the sister, you never met them, you never see their pics probably talked to them until things became hard for them. Mr Nollywood producer

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Olinex: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
VeniJu:
This life, just like a fan rotates, can change at any given time.. What would have been a tragic heart break turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I'll be brief with this.

I met my Ex., a beautiful charming and wonderful young girl of 20 in the University. We dated for two years. During this period, I was supporting her in ways I can. (Normal lady's requests)
Later, things became a bit rough and tough. She started acting. I saw the signs from how she responds to my calls, no much visits as she used to, given excuses and all. I pleaded with her to be patient and believe in God for a better change. (Not the APC Change) but she openly told me "I no fit suffer"

I felt bad because like a flash, she seem to have forgotten the good days. And that was it. Two months later, I decided to give love a chance again. I met this beautiful and curvy lady of about 24. I shoot my shot and boom! Were off. Everything a man could ever want was in her. And she was like and Angel because after we started dating, things immediately turned around for the best. As fate would have it, she turned out to be a sister to the man my Ex. ended up with. We got married, and moved to Abuja. Life was sweet with her.. One day, she told me her brother and his wife would be visiting us and I said there's no problem.

Days later, on a weekend, we we're seeing a movie at home when her phone rang. It was her brother and the wife at the gate. She went to usher them in as the gate man instead they should call for confirmation. When they got in, the whole atmosphere changed... Like a dream, I was shocked to see that the wife was my Ex who didn't want to suffer. Apparently life hasn't been good to them and they needed help. I asked them to give us some time to see what we can do... (Honestly, I don't feel like helping) Though my wife is pleading on their behalf.

While I brought this up is to encourage men out there. Do not feel rejected because a woman left you. She might actually be an obstacle to your progress. It might be tough and painful. But see it as a blessing.

Senior man oluwa just wan tell u say human being no be God."Who is he that speak when baba has not speak."
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by AYNL: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
warra story,hmm

thank your star and wish them well,help them too if you can sir

I believe you've moved on

even if you don't want to help, you'll have to consider your wife and his brother

God bless you as do
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Ulunne777 post=114929157][/quote] war of words start go!! Is just a phase is not permanent am working hard to make ends meet
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Pidginwhisper: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
This one don see Mumu
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Lamasta(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Una go just carry fake story dey come nairaland asive we are morons here......

How will you date and marry someone without knowing their family members

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Creamypie(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin grin
Kurutinto:
All these social media fake story tellers have come again

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by babzo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:
Nawa o.. so in the Nigeria you dated and married your wife without knowing her brother all along? Same BIL and his wife (ur ex) didn't attend your wedding too?

I didn't say its Nollywood sha

He didn't say he married her, they dated.

And in Nigeria, brother can be cousin or even from the same village
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by olubless90: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Your story seem like Igbo film.....its a good story though....��...
Just that, I doubt the story in one aspect....
Ask why;
How come u never saw your brother in-law's wife, not even on social media, (same as ur ex) until they came to visit you people... Did you marry your wife overnight?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by uche393: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
I love you bro... Im always happy when I see people who strive to get better after disappointment and rejections from women. if you can help your Ex do, but don't let your wife know she's your ex and avoid and thing that will make you go emotional with her.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Slmgirldippussy: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
VeniJu:

You don fuxkk two sisters ....that is what I learn from he story.

You will be like hmmm baby do you know it sister can Bleep pass U. Or U and it sister has the same pussy shape ? Is it a family thing ? Oval pussy

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lionize:

Chai! May God help lift you and your husband. Remain strong and supportive to him and don't blame yourself for your choices in the past but pray daily for God to help you make the right decisions. May God bless and prosper your marriage and lift you from every form of lack.
Big Amen to dat my brother
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Decent09(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
VeniJu:

I concur
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Kobicove(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fake story!

So you want to tell us that your wife's brother did not attend his sister's wedding undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Frankicent(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
dollytino4real:
God bless u, pls help dem if u can! because am in dat shoe, my ex has really been supportive in my marriage! Is still dis talk I no wan suffer still happened to me but I ended up the way I am now!! Pls help

Ehya, so you las las suffer. Lol
Your ex self is a good man. If it was to be me. Omo your suffer go be X10
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
VeniJu:

Honestly if u later decide 2 giv 2 ur Ex family, den u hav a free Kpekus to bleep,
It's just lik Continuing from wher u stopped grin grin
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by kelspinall(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
real talk
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Scottz: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
JohnnyPalmer:
This sounds like a well concocted super story
yes cos when they married does it mean his wife’s elder brother wasn’t present? And I’m sure he would have come with his wife which is the ex and the whole meeting will take place there.
Nollywood Abeg lmao

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by dollytino4real(f): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Frankicent:

Ehya, so you las las suffer. Lol
Your ex self is a good man. If it was to be me. Omo your suffer go be X10
thank God is not u!
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by oluwaseyi0: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cock and bull story

3 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by RPG2020(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Who wrote this story need to be recognized angry

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Techm8: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
So God bless you and you wan refuse to be a blessing to others because of a failed romantic relationship? Anyway, I got a fancy electric brush from my ex for my birthday. Should I use it?

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by cassyrooy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
dollytino4real:
I had to deactivate bedtime mode on my phone to understand this post.

God will work a turnaround in your home. Believe!
Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
What is the name of this movie Seems like u chop enough corn and cassava this evening undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dollarsea:
Nawa o.. so in the Nigeria you dated and married your wife without knowing her brother all along? Same BIL and his wife (ur ex) didn't attend your wedding too?

I didn't say its Nollywood sha
And they just came for help like that for the first time of meeting. This is super story

2 Likes

Re: My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. by Gbadespet(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
VeniJu:

What's the name of the film you just narrated?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / Worried About My 1year Marriage! / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.