Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 (58152 Views)

Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) / Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by CommonSense1967: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Buhari will not handover to Peter Obi-tuary the M-kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Melonsmasher: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2022
ojietu:
From just looking at this shettima of a human being one will know that he must be a wicked creature. Just look at his face abeg. He's capable of creating and funding Boko Haram joor
He's always looking stoned and mean

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by opribo(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2022
We have not forgotten his tacit support for Buhari before they threatened Nigerians to get this power, we won't forget never how a boko leader was caught in government house.

We know who you are, we know bubu's hand is in it because you are one of his many loyalist.
To bubu, we know all your plans to influence the election through your man in INEC. We are waiting. Nigerians will prove to you that when we mean to change a system we stand by it.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Chukwumawisdom: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2022
BIZNess123:
tongue

Am a christian and I will vote for Tinubu...

I want someone....who if given power will ensure no lifeless person gets to the seat ..

Tinubu I'd bringing a New wave of Change to Nigeria..

Can't u see most Lagos governors do perform..else they get kicked out..
ur mumu never reach? Owambe christian!!!!
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by bigiyaro(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=NyamiriSlayer post=114928575]BAT/SHET23 is a goal[/quo te] lol.... sounds and looks more like BAT-SH*T. Abgado bishop urchins
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2022
To read any article coming out from an apc member seems like a stress to me lately self …I just scroll through comments .
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by deeva2: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2022
They are still deceiving themselves if they think all Christians are against Tinubu.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by hammer567: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Buhari will not handover to Peter Obi-tuary the M-kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist.

make sure you come out from under bed to fight.

E don reach time to back your rotten mouth with action.

we have past the talking stage, 2023, we will back it/double down with war and the center cannot hold.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Gold2882: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
BAT/SHET23 is a goal
U did not understand the president speech. According to shettima he said Muslim - Muslim ticket is not an issue, that is why president buhari said you will hear from me after the election when I hand over.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Udemzy05: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
BAT/SHET23 is a goal

BATSHIT2023 grin
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Amotekun777: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy It is a goal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Own goal...
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by bewla(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2022
jumas:
let the world know and let God judge.
Now you will understand what shettima did it to the chibok girls For us to hate Jonathan
Why will you use Christian community to deceive people.

This is the work of God to expose them.

Arise o lord and your enemies be scattered

Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by sucess001(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Flowery Speech Meaning: Flowery speech is full of lovely words, but may well lack substance.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Benosky1990(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2022
GOD KNOWS THAT IS ONLY VISA THAT IS HOLDING ME HERE.
COUNTRY OF UNKNOWN GOVERNMENT.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by fof1: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
BAT/SHET23 is a goal

You will be Rudely Choked in 2023.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by sonofElElyon: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
BAT/SHET23 is a goal
Sure that "E" isn't meant to be "I"
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
BAT/SHET23 is a goal
Useless being and spirit
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Vicson2021: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2022
PMB, you are just a man not God,so speak like a man.God will no longer let Nigeria enemy to be ruler again in Nigeria... Amen
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by backbone503(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2022
ojietu:
From just looking at this shettima of a human being one will know that he must be a wicked creature. Just look at his face abeg. He's capable of creating and funding Boko Haram joor

No dey use person face judge em heart
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by famology(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/20/ill-respond-to-your-statement-when-handing-over-in-2023-buhari-tells-shettima/

Shettima is too intelligent. His speech yesterday was highly intellectual. Very sound man.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Aniweta00: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2022
ojietu:
Good observations
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by shinealight(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Abfinest007:
Buhari will be shock as usual when inec announce d final result

Don’t bet on it my friend, it will not happen as in your dream….there may be gnashing of teeth in some quarters!
It would be better to join the winning team Now and start building bridges to “claim” your turn at the appropriate time … rather than playing the role of opposition and spoiler which can only ostracise some small regions.
Accept it or not, SW had built bridges with North to form APC. That’s why they can now lay claim to “their turn” within APC.
He who sows must rightfully reap the fruits of his labour ….so says the Law. PO could also have started building bridges with North through Kwankwaso or Atiku as their VP….but as he’s in a haste, he chose to go a different direction, which is quite dicey. We shall see! undecided undecided
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Babalola0920: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2022
ojietu:

You sitting 100million miles away from someone and guessing he's wicked una mind no dirty
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by seunjungle1(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2022
On your mandate I stands gidigba.
God bless me
God bless Tinubu/Shettima
God bless us that stand their mandate
God bless Nigeria.

It is here I will say I'm articulated to be obedient and yusful to the call of Tinubu/Shettima.

In Jesus name we shall get there...we move!
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by burninflamez(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
By the special grace of God the most high, the mantle of leadership in the country will be handed to the competent hands of Tinubu and Shettima and Nigerians will witness unprecedented development and peace during that time.

God did not ask which religion our parents believe in before giving us to them, it was when we got to this world that the confusion started, the son of a pastor could have been an Islamic cleric if being given birth by a Muslim parent.

I SUPPORT COMPETENCY REASON I AND MY HOUSEHOLDS ARE SUPPORTING TINUBU. JOIN THE WINNING TRAIN AND STOP THE HATE.
U nd ur family wanna land in shock! 2023 sai OBI.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Moses86(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2022
for those thinking Tinubu and shetima won't win na OYO for u.. shetima's Borno voted for buhari massively and I know Buhari will not only consider this but also support Tinubu's candidacy who is the brainstorm behind APC...God bless jagaban the incoming!
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by jrusky(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2022
I no talk am? I said buhari that could not find a single Igbo man worthy to be the ordinary Chief of prison officer for 8 years will never hand over to igbo man if even heaven fall.

I'm just pity some reality blinded fools shouting obishit. Open your eyes see reality and stop wasting your time crying over nothing.

I had lived in same barrack with this man before I knew a little about him he has never pretend all his life not to be in same page with SE but yet some morons waiting for a fake miracle that will make obishit the president. Una go dey ok las las dem no dey telli pesin.

Una go get sense by force.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by GreenCovering: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Insha Allah
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by stephenponti(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
BAT/SHET23 is a goal

Bat/shit? good combination for the soakaway.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Jostoman: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
BAT/SHET23 is a goal
it is OWN GOAL
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Khaysee: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Hand over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Details From APC Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.