Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 (58151 Views)

Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) / Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by manmade(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2022
We the electorates and the Nigerian youths will respond at the polling booths too even before your own response and God willing shettima and tinubu will be watching the event on TV as you hand over to the people's choice @Peterobi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Dwana96(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
BAT/SHET23 is a goal
Goal kor, offside ni
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by PharmacyStore: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2022
This is really funny
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Bomaye7(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
BAT/SHET23 is a goal
you mean own goal lol
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by aujile(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
BAT/SHET23 is a goal
You mean Batshit? As in Bat shit?
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by aujile(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
ojietu:
From just looking at this shettima of a human being one will know that he must be a wicked creature. Just look at his face abeg. He's capable of creating and funding Boko Haram joor
Very heartless and without conscience. They say the eye is the door way to the heart.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by SU50: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Surprising innit, how Biafrans are today explaining in details what buhari said to prevent misunderstanding of what he said. grin grin

This life ehn.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by franudi: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by kabillionaire(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
TAQIYYAH!
If you know, you know
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Vitally123: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is Premeditation, unfair and unacceptable coming from the presidency. Are there lawyers in the house? NBA, HURIWA, Civil Societies? Please this should be taken up, now. If the outcome of the 2023 general election has been determined to be handed over to the above named persons, then why is the country stressing INEC with the work of electoral registrations and documentation? How about the huge budget earmarked for the exercise? The above pronouncement is a slap on the faces of the good people of Nigeria and other Presidential contestants. This premeditation cannot be accepted in any country of the world and should, therefore be queried and resisted in the interest of human rights and a free and fair election, come 2023.
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Goke7: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Vitally123:
This is Premeditation, unfair and unacceptable coming from the presidency. Are there lawyers in the house? NBA, HURIWA, Civil Societies? Please this should be taken up, now. If the outcome of the 2023 general election has been determined to be handed over to the above named persons, then why is the country stressing INEC with the work of electoral registrations and documentation? How about the huge budget earmarked for the exercise? The above pronouncement is a slap on the faces of the good people of Nigeria and other Presidential contestants. This premeditation cannot be accepted in any country of the world and should, therefore be queried and resisted in the interest of human rights and a free and fair election, come 2023.

Then come out on election day and vote. All the noise you're making no go reach anywhere o
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Babastrong(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=114928587]Terrorist wants to hand over to a fellow terrorist. No wonder they have not only been rationalising the evil of these terrorists and granting them undeserved amnesty, but also gone ahead to legalised their atrocities in turbaning them as emirs, waziris, etc. [ After all, you are not a nigerian. Leave nigeria for us. Face your BIAFLAAA naw.]
Re: Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 by Babastrong(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=ojietu post=114928656]From just looking at this shettima of a human being one will know that he must be a wicked creature. Just look at his face abeg. He's capable of creating and funding Boko Haram joor[ I dare you to show us your father's face. We want to check something.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha / Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.