Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu (59644 Views)

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Fuckyoumod: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2022
H
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Splitmind: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2022
Hired or not the point has been made.
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Globad(f): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Obidient people, let's keep the good work going. Hausas have done it with no solution, Yorubas have done it with things getting worse. Their fear is if an Ibo man should rule, things will change for better and they don't want that. Obi isn't for East alone, he's the messiah Nigerians have been wanting for. Let's keep being Obidient and Yuseful, the mandate is ours.

Why are you using tribalism to promote a candidate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by legendarystar: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by ProfOkai: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Killing himself slowly
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nozino: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nokio1: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Bishop's too small ...fake pope will do
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Stephengee4all(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
AP thieves and liars

Tinubu!! Nigeria is not meant for you, you can never smell that seat.

I can't wait to see your expression when you finally lose. You must learn a lesson!!!

2 Likes

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by OtunbaStixx23: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubu is just a pathological lier...we know his plans

2 Likes

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by obailala(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
The faces of those clerics on the queue is what I find most amusing. Kaii... poverty na bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by princechurchill(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
They were on rental services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Haha...NURTW clerics.

This got me laughing non stop grin

3 Likes

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
this people are just shameless

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by speak2bella(f): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Baba rest!

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nonexisting: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
You mean those people with helmets of salvation were not hired? Na so.

2 Likes

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Otarkpa: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
A Rev Fr wearing cassock. Una celebrate Mass there?

4 Likes

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Sucremaque: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
*Super-Rebate*
youre looking for a good platform... Invest with them.....

Minimum $10
OR
Register n sign in for 18 consecutive days..get $10 afterwards to use and buy a robot

https://nav.superrebate.com/#/mobile_oversea/registerPage?spreader=39734&lang=en-US

Buy a robot n its trades for u daily...
7 days >$10
30 days >$300

Join WhatsApp group
https:///F65lFtRtE7s9btChHtvjqu

080sixfour8750sixfour
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Enskynelson(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
cool
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by bigwig10(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2022
They are yet to start or have the government and deceits has ben the order of the day,so said one man sometimes,i belong to nobody,i belong to everybody,here we are today,kidnapping,abduction etc doesn't only belong to somebody but everybody today...read btw the lines....
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by SaiOba: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Now, I know who the mentored Lai Mohammed. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Amotekun777: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
We no need ur shalaye, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Toosure70: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
We want to see their pics or video with their congregation years back.

1 Like

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by hammer567: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Moment Rented "Bishops" By APC & Tinubu/Shettima Were Paid
This is the moment the Bishops rented by APC for the unveiling of Alhaji Kashim Shettima scrambled to be paid for a job well done

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu picked Shettima as his funning mate for the 2023 Presidential election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAhuZLsffAs
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by loko50(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Felimax:
Can this man just shut up and say less?

Why can't you shut him up nah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by CommonSense1967: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Pls kindly ignore the criminal Association of Nigeria CAN and the always delusional M-kpuru mmiri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys.
They are going to wail and cry anyway. Tell them to FVCK off.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Felimax:
Can this man just shut up and say less?

If he keeps quiet, the truth will ultimately speak and fight.

What is Christianity? Who is a Christian? What is Christendom?

Ignorant people have been brainwashed to believe the Office of Bishop is a symbol of influence and power and a Christian Society High Class. They associated the Bishop Office to big names and apparels and RING in the finger. Of all the apparel what I hate most is that RING which they put in their finger.

Several years back at Lugbe, Abuja, a pastor friend of mine was ordained a Bishop by an Institution Abroad through the Archbishop of that Organization. I witnessed the event, about three other people were ordained. Few months later, another pastor whose Church was competing for supremacy in that environment also became a Bishop. I suspected after the ceremony that followed the Bishop ordination of the first pastor he lost some members of his Church.

What is in apparels? I have seen Pastor Chris Oyakhilome putting on the Bishop apparel yet, he does not call himself a Bishop. In the 90s, before the father son relationship became loud in public domain, I have heard people arguing that Bishop Oyedepo is superior to Baba Adeboye because he is a Bishop. There is a very popular pastor at Ibadan, he became Bishop long time ago. As a student, I was a member of his church at the foundation stage at an open store behind a building at Aromolaran, beside Loyola College, old Ife Road, Ibadan, we were not up to 30, by then, no Sunday Service, it was just Monday & Wednesdays, on Sunday everybody goes to his or her Church. The person is a prominent member of Baba Adeboye spiritual sons. We addressed him as Brother first name just like Brother Kumuyi or Brother Lawon in those days. Several years later, during Obj government, he came to his Church at Abuja, I was at the night vigil. The resident Pastor, every few minutes will mention his Lordship or my Lordship, I saw the big Bishop ring in his finger. CAC, Deeper Life have made me to hate finger ring. My spirit was troubled through the night. This is not the man I know at Aromolaran when I was young.

I don't know why people carry titles and apparels more than the Bible and Christ. Whether you are an Archbishop, a Bishop, Knight, Pope, Msgr,or any title, it stops in this world. It is of no relevant to the Heaven. It is not recognized in the Heaven. By revelations, we have Archbishop in HELL and he is still being celebrated on earth by the body of Christ.

Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket has revealed a lot of things about the Association of people calling themselves Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
obailala:
The faces of those clerics on the queue is what I find most amusing. Kaii... poverty na bastard!

They're not clerics.

2 Likes

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by blackboy(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2022
Sounding like Buhari already. Was he the one thT personbally invited the Christian clerics?
Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by onlyboyson(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2022
Hahahaha APC sorry oo

Re: Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2022
Baba Agbado Should Just Keep Fooling Himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / Bunmi Oladuntoye Mourns Fiancé, Asaniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.