Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Boko Haram Will Die Soon - Primate Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Will Die Soon - Primate Ayodele (1455 Views)

‘A Sitting Governor May Die soon’ – Apostle Suleiman Predicts Again / OBJ Says Boko-Haram Will End Soon / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Will Die Soon - Primate Ayodele by Afanna1: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2011
[b]
Boko Haram Will Die Soon - Primate Ayodele

| Print | E-mail

Written by Idowu Adelusi Saturday, 30 July 2011

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been told not to panic over the Boko Haram’s ongoing insurgence  against the government as the days of the dreaded Islamic fundamentalist group are numbered.

This assurance was given in the predictions of the President of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele, made known to  Saturday Tribune during the week.

Primate Ayodele said that in 2005, 2007, 2008 and shortly before the last general elections, he had predicted the emergence of terrorist groups and sporadic bomb explosions capable of destabilising Nigeria.

“I did advise the president,” Primate Ayodele stressed further, “to take urgent proactive measures to forestall the occurence; nothing was done. This time, God has told me what Jonathan should do; I will reveal that  through an emissary that will be sent to him, after which he would take the necessary step. But if  Jonathan chooses to ignore the message, it’s alright.

“God had revealed to me that Boko Haram, which wears the garb of religion, is one of those weapons fashioned to fight back on the zoning arrangement which was abandoned during the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential primaries. I had said in my  predictions before the election, that the abandoned zoning arrangement is a time bomb.

“We had advised Jonathan before the last election not to contest. I know that he did not like the message, but what is happening now is part of the consequences of refusing to listen.

“The Boko Haram has mapped out some public  institutions to attack,  including our airports. The primary objective of Boko Haram is to destabilise Jonathan’s administration and create an atmosphere of insecurity in the country. President Jonathan’s convoy should be  watchful; the president should be very careful when going out or when in the crowd or  while shaking people at functions. He also  needs to be  careful when travelling  long distance by road.

“All these are essential warnings so that he would not be attacked,” he stated.

The seer who said Boko Haram  was only preparing the ground for Al-Queda’s incursion into Nigeria, said if Jonathan can listen, he would conquer Boko Haram. He said people in the South- West need not panic about Boko Haram activities.

Primate Ayodele also said that many  of the people working with him will leak official information about  the administration to his enemies.

“The National security Adviser (NSA) needs to keep his eyes  wide open and work very hard to be on top of the situation.”

On the 2015 general election, Primate Ayodele said Jonathan will be tempted to recontest, “but as God has revealed to me, it will cause disunity in the country.

“That will kick-start moves to disintegrate the country. I can see four countries coming out of the present Nigeria. Long ago I predicted that  Sudan will  break up if the country’s President failed to address the political crisis then. It has come to pass.

“The enemies of his administration will not allow him to actualise the good plans he has for this nation. The sycophants milling round him will misdirect him. The man needs  a lot of prayers to succeed. God will never forsake His own people. The president also need prayers for sound health. The months of September and October should be set aside by everybody to pray for this nation for forgiveness of sins and to enable the country move forward.”

He continued: “I  can see the impeachment of the Speaker of House of Representatives, Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal, coming.”

On corruption, Primate Ayodele said: “God revealed to me that corruption will continue unabated because Jonathan’s administration does not have the will to fight it.”
The prophet also said he  does not see anything wrong  with Islamic  Banking. “It’s not an issue, its a diversion from the real problems we are facing in the country. If the Christians want Christian Bank, let CAN apply  to CBN.

“We need banks that will stabilise the e“The Action Congress  of Nigeria (ACN) governors will perform if the party leadership  will  allow  them. Wranglings between the governors and the party leadership will distract the governors. In 2015, Lagos may go to PDP if  care is not taken.”conomy and reduce the sufferings of Nigerians,” he stated.

While predicting that some prominent personalities will pass away, such as a  former Oyo State governor, Primate Ayodele said  former governors of Lagos and Edo States needs prayers for protection.

Primate Ayodele added that the end to the down-turn in the economy of Nigeria  was not yet in sight. He urged Nigerians  and the government  to prepare for tsunami in Lagos and in some parts of Nigeria.[/b]

http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/news/4849-boko-haram-will-die-soon-primate-ayodele.html
Re: Boko Haram Will Die Soon - Primate Ayodele by foreman: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2011
Nigerian christians; money worshippers,primitive people. The british will be wondering whether its the same christianity or not.
Re: Boko Haram Will Die Soon - Primate Ayodele by violent(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2011
foreman:

Nigerian christians; money worshippers,primitive people. The british will be wondering whether its the same christianity or not.

The British are not custodians of Christianity, why should we give a fck what they think?
Re: Boko Haram Will Die Soon - Primate Ayodele by jmaine: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2011
Interesting cool. Okay na
Re: Boko Haram Will Die Soon - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2011
“That will kick-start moves to disintegrate the country. I can see four countries coming out of the present Nigeria. Long ago I predicted that Sudan will break up if the country’s President failed to address the political crisis then. It has come to pass.

Though am not a fan of incoherent prophesies by some Nigerian pastors, I must admit that with the way things are going now. . . 2015 is not going to be child's play.

Only SNC can solve the imploding disaster.
Re: Boko Haram Will Die Soon - Primate Ayodele by Gbawe: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2011
nuzo:

Though am not a fan of incoherent prophesies by some Nigerian pastors, I must admit that with the way things are going now. . . 2015 is not going to be child's play.

Only SNC can solve the imploding disaster.

The two individuals most influential in whether we will have an official SNC , or not,  are GEJ and David Mark. We know historically that David Mark is anti-people and pro Party/elite. GEJ is friends with all the AGIPs and the most ruinous hands who have destroyed Nigeria. indeed, he has rewarded some with official positions and and continues to reward others with his policies and directives. It does not take a Rocket Scientist to note that Nigeria will implode through a civil strife before GEJ and Mark approve a sincere SNC . Is it not like how Boko Haram and other issues are killing Nigeria yet Jonathan (no doubt with behind the scene help from David Mark) is faffing around with a tenure elongation bill.
Re: Boko Haram Will Die Soon - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2011
These pastors are officially paid for and bought out to keep making the people feel at ease in an uneasy world!!!

Christians, Muslims, all of em, Leave us a lone, Y'all don defy the land!

Keep on rocking in the free world!!!

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola:dffri Can’t Match My Rural Devt Plans / Latest On Akwa Ibom State Election Petition Tribunal / The Police Inspector General Goes Into Retirement With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.