Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Shyness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shyness (466 Views)

How Do I Overcome Shyness And Fear Of Women After This... / I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / Debbie Is Too Shy But After I Knacked Her, The Shyness Disappeared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shyness by Nwachukwu201710(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Good morning everyone.
Please I really need some advice on how to over come being shy.
This virus has been damaging my life for long now, it's my greatest weakness in my life and I don't know how to deal with it.
I'll spot a girl I like and be shying away from talking to her.
Re: Shyness by Newtownconcrete: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2022
Nwachukwu201710:
Good morning everyone.
This virus has been damaging my life for long now, it's my greatest weakness in my life and I don't know how to deal with it.

I have a cure for it
Chat me up.
If you're self conscious, or you have stage fright.
There's remedy. After this regimen, if you want to dance in front of 5000 people without the slightest fear, na you know.
Re: Shyness by Choilila: 7:02am On Jul 22, 2022
Nwachukwu201710:
Good morning everyone.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Shyness by okunwaye(m): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2022
Please someone should help me with data so that I can complete my freelance job cry
09038478411 mtn
Thank you
Re: Shyness by bibianna(f): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2022
It's ok to be a shy person. We have shy people who are married to the love of their lives.

You can start by sharing this with someone really responsible and close to you to help you with.

You can search the internet for answers too.

You shall over come it! smiley

1 Like

Re: Shyness by UptownVibes(m): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2022
Deal with what's making you shy. If its your dressing,work on it. If its your pocket,work on it. If its the way you speak,work on it..
Above all,understand that nobody is perfect. Even the girl you are shy of talking to,is also shy of some things about herself. Low self esteem will make you loose a lot of opportunities ..
Nobody is better than you bro.. You are the best of your kind.. When you want to talk to a girl,don't see her as a price.You are the price, and she should be happy someone like you took out time to say hi to her.
See yourself as the god she is supposed to worship,not the other way round. If I start give you tips,this place go full grin.
Just sha work on your lowself esteem. You will get better with time.

1 Like

Re: Shyness by muyico(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2022
I hope not timid too?
Re: Shyness by Chloraseptic: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2022
Your shyness is apprentice for where my shyness dey. But I've overgrown it as I grew older.

As for talking to a girl you like, don't be deceived by folks in internet most boys still have problem talking to the girl they like.

1 Like

Re: Shyness by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=bibianna post=114966518]It's ok to be a shy person. We have shy people who are married to the love of their lives.

You can start by sharing this with someone really responsible and close to you to help you with.

You can search the internet for answers too.

You shall over come it! smiley
I love this Bibianna. I want to connect with you
Re: Shyness by mrfizy(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2022
[1].You should realize that there's nothing special about any human being and instead of looking for differences that separate you from other people,look for similarities.Trust me you'll find a ton, then build rapport.If rapport cannot be successfully built,move on to the next one:these does not in any way mean that you should go around looking for friends.
[2].Get to the gym and toughen up realizing that if others are capable of evil then you can be capable of even greater evil.
[3].For the girl's part,go for girls that like you, don't suffer yourself on girls that you like unless the like is mutual which rarely happens.Be careful why she's interested in you,carry logic with you.
[4].Read,get knowledge of human psychology,Machiavellianism, philosophy,science,how things work, etcetera
[5].Dress smartly,smell good.
[6].Be kind but watch out for signs of ingratitude.
Re: Shyness by Deicide: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2022
So the reason why you wanna do away with your shyness is because of vigana person?
Re: Shyness by Nyascobar1414: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Op na crack full ya nose?..

I think say you loose money or contract because of shyness, I no sabi say na because of mere pu.cc.i..

Abeg who get bucket?

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Hard! Conversations Between Joseph And Portipher's Wife In Pidgin / To Have That Flawless Skin You've Always Desire, Read This / Kalabari Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.