Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift (83936 Views)

The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) / GAME OVER: Car That Charges In 60 Secs STUNS Big Oil Firm / Pre-order 2008 Toyota Prius (1.8M, Hybrid Battery CERTIFIED OKAY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Ishowlee: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.

Hahahaha... Are you soo quick to forget that GEJ as far back as 2011 said he has no shoes. How come you later vote him out by 2015

Buhari as @ 2015 has just a house and cow at kastina. How come you are later complaining of him failing you after be4ng elected

See... its high time we stop putting too much hope & expectations upon all this polithiefcians. 0nly God can save Nigerians.
If Peter obi emerges as president, his failure would be more heartbreaking than Buhari's own.
No carri diz pple matter for head jare... Pray 4 urs to be beta fess!
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by franchasofficia: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2022
its not skit oh, to be honest with u all, black women generally are funny creatures. The lady might be a good lady oh, a great girlfriend oh or wifey but sometimes their head de spark like NGK plug cheesy

This reminds me of a time I decided to surprise my wife with a new car to change her old one. Omo madam told me babe but u for ask me, this car is just everywhere in Nigeria, u know I don't like something everybody is using, I just burst into laughter cos it was funny lol.

I was like, who send me message oh, I for kuku leave this woman to continue driving the one she has been driving without complain, na my overdo come land me for this kain wahala lol.

Thank God the car na hot cake for Naija, I resold it even at a higher price.

So to all guys reading, pls know this today that black women generally are weird creatures, they can be annoying sometimes so before u try to over please them, tread cautiously lol

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Pimine: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Hambivert:
What I know is that no girl can ask me "are you okay¿" in such disparaging and derogatory tone. Our relationship would never give room to that. The worse part was that the man in his simplicity was sparogatively wondering if he was actually okay.

She even looks like those that only know how to buy boxers and singlets.

Honestly brah, I keep telling my nicca this all the time. The boy no dey hear word. They will test you, throw in one tiny little disrespect here and there to see if they can get away with it. If you slack, expect double next time.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by virginchaser(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2022
It's difficult to judge. May be they run joint business together and she knows their worth. Though some ladies don't know how to speak diplomatically.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by lookingfly: 7:44am On Jul 23, 2022
This is how far some dudes are ready to kill themselves for puna, yet disrespected.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by ufotunang: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Selfish, greedy ungrateful lady... run away from this your greedy girlfriend...she is not a wife material
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by ufotunang: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2022
nazicartel:
Staged nonsense. Even if you give Jezebel that car. She will take it . Talk more of that girl that's not fine. No breast, no yansh nothing nothing
...the lady is even ugly sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by ufotunang: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2022
Pussyassasin:
Which one her papa buy for am?
She nor even fine
..the car fine pass the lady sef
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by MrBroke(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2022
I no fit laugh o, a a a grin
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Ruthymoon(f): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Pls if she don't like it, me I love the car ,seriously i really need the car pls embarassed
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Karlifate: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2022
Gaddafih001:

Na my bedsheet she dey wear o

grin grin
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2022
kunlesehan:
I don't HONDAstand why she hates the car.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Codes151(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Acting
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by ToniBlaize: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2022
No be car.. Nah Ambulance grin grin
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Nature33: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2022
car wey ur reached father no fit buy for
ur useless mother.because of dat stinking smelling hole? idiot.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2022
dollytino4real:
yes o! because am not there
smile
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by coolcenty: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2022
This thin is Scripted abeg
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by jonahhh: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2022
All this one’s dey find fame… if you believe this shiii then you fit believe say buhari na Yoruba man
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Leepeak(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2022
kunlesehan:
I don't HONDAstand why she hates the car.
grin grin grin you will soon HONDAstand
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Hardeytayour46: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2022
The lady no even beautiful she is ugly for nothing
Carmartng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNpEtpiXQsQ

Are you okay? you call this a car? – Lady rages at boyfriend over car gift on her birthday (Video)

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/are-you-okay-you-call-this-a-car-lady-rages-at-boyfriend-over-car-gift-on-her-birthday-video/
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by kunlesehan(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Lol

Leepeak:

grin grin grin you will soon HONDAstand
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by 9jaRealist: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stargangz:
With all my effort going down the drain, I will never accept that from her. He should have given the useless bitch the beating of her life. She's a modafvcking ingrate.
superCleanworks:
soon as your gift gets rejected you start beating the person. grin

Sadly, it’s a CRUDE MISOGYNISTIC mentality all too common in Nigeria…
This is the sort of person that will pour acid on a woman for rejecting his advances or proposal.

Meanwhile, check out the number of PRIMITIVE Nairalanders that actually “liked” the comment. SMDH
>

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by jeiz333: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kuku go buy ur own......
Are u truely ok for asking if it is a car.
What are u bringing to the table?����
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Amtrak: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fake rubbish
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by fuckwell2080: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stupid USELESS BITCH.ASHAWO sighted.NO NYASH,NO BREAST,yet she wantheaven and earth.whichone ur papa buy for you.i pity the SIMP BOY lavishing his MONEY for a USELESS BITCH.ENTILEMEMT MENTALITY.NOTIN TO OFFER apart from are wide SMELLING PUSSY.who quote me hug transformer.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Fantazy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Na Keke napep the guy suppose give am sef.

She wey no even fine.

Rubbish!!
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Marvidris(f): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
dollytino4real:
Guy run 4 ur life o! Is not car then is wat? Some of dis our gender can scatter table sef
Na d car wey her papa buy for her. Foolish girl
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by phemmyfour: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
dollytino4real:
Guy run 4 ur life o! Is not car then is wat? Some of dis our gender can scatter table sef
ingrate
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Wwwq: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
I know this isn’t real but the broke and jobless 90percent nigerian girls can do it
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by OgahBohz: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Do you know Obi has just 2 cars?, just a single wrist watch and few pairs of shoe? Obi has always been prudent and highly principled, this is the type of man Nigeria needs, a man that can handle the economy with tight fist. Vote Peter Obi and Nigeria will get its status back in the league of great nations. Our health sector will be revived, jobs for teeming youth and corruption totally eradicated.
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by OgahBohz: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=OgahBohz post=115014938][/quote]

Oga if u wan campaign ..do am well ..wixh one be Obi nor get shoe nd dis nd dat..

Abi u be his Special Adviser on Wadrobe nd Shoe materrs ?
Re: 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift by Kekenary: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Who be this one abeg. Is this a woman? Abeg she no even reach wetin person for call woman.
Carmartng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNpEtpiXQsQ

Are you okay? you call this a car? – Lady rages at boyfriend over car gift on her birthday (Video)

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/are-you-okay-you-call-this-a-car-lady-rages-at-boyfriend-over-car-gift-on-her-birthday-video/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.