Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,441 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN (32839 Views)

Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Christian President: MURIC Replies CAN, Says 'It Is Not Your Turn' / Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Newton2024:
If it were to be in Saudi Arabia, terrorists like MUMURIC and their sponsors would have been beheaded. Saudi has no tolerance for terrorism.
Lol. Saudi Arabia, Qatar are the main sponsors of every kind of Islamic terrorism, even in Nigeria.

This is a known fact.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by olaeffect(m): 4:19am On Jul 23, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Tinubu-Bishops-at-Shettimas-unveiling-not-fake-MURIC-replies-CAN

Wonder why this man does not realize that as far as the Muslim North is concerned; a Yoruba Muslim is not a real Muslim.
The North insisted that Tinubu pick a northern Muslim because simply because they do not see him as a real Muslim in the first place.

Even this Akintola fellow will not be allowed to lead prayers in any of the major mosques in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by cp3o: 4:36am On Jul 23, 2022
ElSudani:
The condescending attitude of CAN towards the northern clergymen is saddening.
They were expecting flamboyant pastors drenched in gold jewelries and big SUVs.
They quickly tagged the Northerners as touts and mechanics because they looked simple.
Such hypocrisy. I will never trust the CAN leadership ever again.
These are the same people you told us you were fighting for.

These lies are not selling.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by cp3o: 4:39am On Jul 23, 2022
Racoon:
Of course taqqiya in islam allow the headslammers to lie brazenly just to score points.

Like Lai Mohammed, Like MURIC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Dshocker(m): 4:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Kestolove:
CAN is a scam, a political religiouz body with no bearing

You and your stupid religion are the scam, causing problems here and there with terrorism....

Your religion is the worst thing to happen to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by saintadeola: 5:42am On Jul 23, 2022
The chaos tinubu created is already dividing the nation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Mrfixitt(m): 5:49am On Jul 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Not funny. It is unacceptable to mock Allah. This is the bigotry that you have been using to jinx those you supported in 2015 & 2019 and made them to l'ule.
You just jinxed them with your carelessness, hatred and bigotry again. Do not mock other people's faith and God, you need to learn where to draw the line so you won't ruin your life at a young age.

Asiwaju Tinubu and anyone who desire to win must pray against receiving suppourts from bigots and terrorists.
Absolutel rubish. All the mockery and jibes made on this forum against Christianity what you have said about it ? Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Dawnofhope: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Yes they were ordained by APC and MURIC. though the two have contradictory statement yet they are all bunch of Liars Fr. Alia is not a catholic priest as of now , he had been Suspended , and he was not on the line with those guys . APC said they all have new ministry , you said they are real Cleric. Who ordained them ?
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Owologbo(m): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2022
baritereign24:
CAN is a fraudulent organization they are forming JESUS who die on the cross..I tinubu we trust...behold the incoming president 2023

If I may ask, is “Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia" the one on chusable?
Secondly, “Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia" is been suspended for delving into politics; so he's no longer a Rev. Father.

See one of the hirelings on chusable is enough to tell you that they are fake.
I thought they said over 30 bishops graced the occasion, why listing only 3 names?
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Dawnofhope: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2022
baritereign24:
CAN is a fraudulent organization they are forming JESUS who die on the cross..I tinubu we trust...behold the incoming president 2023
CAN is not a Fraud because it did not impersonate APC , rather APC is a Fraud because it impersonate CAN .
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Dawnofhope: 7:06am On Jul 23, 2022
ElSudani:
The condescending attitude of CAN towards the northern clergymen is saddening.
They were expecting flamboyant pastors drenched in gold jewelries and big SUVs.
They quickly tagged the Northerners as touts and mechanics because they looked simple.
Such hypocrisy. I will never trust the CAN leadership ever again.
These are the same people you told us you were fighting for.
these are not northern pastors. They would have spoken and tell us who they are , where they came from and which church they are heading . I hope you will tell us that these are not only upcoming pastors, but they are dump, they cannot speak for themselves That is why you use their mouth to chew onion . If the prominent APC northern christian politicians cannot attend the event , What more of northern pastors. Even the chairman of northern governors Forum who happen to be a christian was absent and have not sent any representative . Just tell you import them from Mali
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Kay25(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2022
So muric knows the bishops more than can what an irony I would believe they are fake and planted by muric itself since they are bn supported by them
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Caseless: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2022
umunaija:
Why are you speaking for can?, Do you know bishops more than can?, Something is not right with APC and muric.

Check below

I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong.

https://www.nairaland.com/7240213/didnt-attend-shettimas-unveiling-tinubus

All of them are debunking it. I avoid any form of division, be it tribal or religion but APC and Tinubu have succeeded in dividing our nation on religious line. It's a pity. Every sensible person knows that there should be balance. Even if APC wins (99% unlikely), believe me Tinubu will not enjoy his presidency, he will wish that time should run, because every of his policies will be viewed from religious line and will always be resisted. Revolution will likely start, believe me, it's not good for Nigeria. Everyone that loves this country will not vote APC.
In one fold, you say you don't believe in division, be it religious or tribal. In another fold, you want Tinubu to fail because he chose a Muslim running mate. Your prayers should be that they succeed...regardless of their religious leaning.

Religion is killing this country and I can see that you're part of the problem.

I don't care if it's atheist-atheist ticket, I just want Nigeria to work. I hope we get to see Christian-Christian ticket too in the future. That moment where we don't care about religious leaning of those aspiring to lead us, but competence, then we're ready to build a nation.
Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by Fahd11: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Ishaq will not stop dispalying his foolishness, stupidity and the ass hole that he is.... Ashiere eyan

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by emecheboy2(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
The audacity of this useless man is something else.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN by effort1: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2022
baritereign24:
CAN wanted to lure APC into presenting a weak candidate, they said "2023 is Chr.stian President or nothing". APC didn't fall for their gimmick, they presented their strongest and best. Again, they started another one "Running Mate must be Christ.an", again, APC choose the best as running mate. You can't blackmail the APC. We are not a religious organisation but a Political party. There's a massive difference between CAN and Christians. Christians are righteous people who behave like Christ, CANare politicians who behave like PDP.
I Am A Christian And A Pastor And Asiwaju Tinubu Is My Candidate

- Pastor Tunde Bakare

Tunde Bakare has denied this comment. Look for another lie, mr Islamic bigot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo / NAF Denies Killing 250 Boko Haram Fighters In Maiduguri / 58 Police Officers With Their Families To Be Thrown Out On The Streets (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.