Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince (41496 Views)

Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by UptownVibes(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
40k,abi 30k is speaking.. Malnutrition wan finish am.. Mugu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Antoeni(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
This One is On His Own
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by blackpanda: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
So its obvious that they were real clerics

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by AchichaMmuo: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
E be like say all this people wey dey answer igbokwe dey get issue.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by blackpanda: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
blackboy:
The man is contradicting himself. What is he doing there and why did he say they supported one Mr Pam whereas he is saying religion and politics dont mix.

Check him well well . This one na confirmed APC and political man....

Just like David Oyedepo is a political man too

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by blackpanda: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
UptownVibes:
40k,abi 30k is speaking.. Malnutrition wan finish am.. Mugu

While you are busy insulting as usual, Tinubu will be sworn in. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Asad6ixty9: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
JAMO84:
95 % of those crying over Muslim Muslim ticket did not vote for Buhari, despite having a pastor as vice.

They are just pained because Tinubu did not shoot himself in the leg by picking a minority Christian from the north.

The target is to win first, then Christians can have some powerful positions in the government.
Why are you so stewpid

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by agadez007(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
What about bishop Wasiu

Hope he is good?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by NwaAdazzi(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
AfeeCee Performing Damage control. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by tenpipsperday: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bishop of bandits diocese

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Kaiser20: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
JAMO84:
95 % of those crying over Muslim Muslim ticket did not vote for Buhari, despite having a pastor as vice.

They are just pained because Tinubu did not shoot himself in the leg by picking a minority Christian from the north.

The target is to win first, then Christians can have some powerful positions in the government.
Naa to take you do Money ritual remain

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by doneback04: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Instead of telling me that you came to collect money, u are talking political rubbish , you think you can confused us

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Asad6ixty9: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
diadem10:
I thought CAN said they were fake?

Most of these big churches are in Lagos. Did Tinubu islamise them? If Tinubu didn't islamise his wife and Lagos, he won't islamise anyone.

Meanwhile, other pastors are also pastors in their own right. Let everyone sink that in. Just as he said, religion shouldn't be mixed with politics. It should be all about competence.

Nigeria remains a secular country nonetheless.
It will be easier for a carmel to pass through the eye of a needle than separating religoing from Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by ZombieTAMER: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
effort1:
If the APC is not lying, they should mention the names of these "pastors" and the names of their churches.

A hungry pastor of a mushroom church not under the Christian association of Nigeria is a Bishop... okay grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by ipobarecriminals: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
cool judas
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Nohate(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hi my good people, please anybody should assist me with job, I was driver but the company I'm working with fold up, but I can do any work, my location is Lagos. MY WHATSAPP _ 09073032171
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Snapchat: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is what hunger can cause.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by jimetagambo: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
This dude is a real pastor. I don't know what the problem is.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Abujason: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
JAMO84:

I bet you would not be saying this if a Christian is the candidate and chose another Christian. I’m sure you and your types would have set the country on fire by now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Enwhen(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:
I thought they said they are all fake. How come this one has a church and even granted interview to PremiumTimes?

CAN and those making the silly fake Bishop claim should cover their bigoted faces in shame. All those that lied that the Pastors are mechanics and okada riders shall all rot in hell fire even though hell fire don’t exist grin grin grin

CAN and christains will gladly cover their head in shame , but by next year u people will cry and regret ur did, no doubt , I understand the politicking, but u people keeps spilling rubbish that can't be done to Muslims.... and for Baba Tinubu not to pick a Muslim fulani from the NorthWest , shows it is not just a polical move to win election but loyalty and a wrong politicking... and the Christains , mostly northern ones and fulanis will speak loudly on the ballots... Let's see how anybody can win election without Fulani on the ticket ...Boko Haram VP like Shettima who hide Boko Haram Kabiru sokoto
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Toluwanise247(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
I thought obituary movement supporter says the are fake pastors and bishops. Anything from APC is fake and lies but everything from obituary movement is real and true. Let wait and see 2023 ma loud……..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Abujason: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Kestolove:
CAN the new opposition party of nigeria

Bokoharam another wing of APC and Islamic faith.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by esilove(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Who APC help. You are a fake pastor. You are the type that can denouce Christ for a mare shishi. Which Muslim cleric can vomit this rubbish. I pity you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Igbokwe family of Nnewi doing what they know best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by hopexter(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
effort1:
If the APC is not lying, they should mention the names of these "pastors" and the names of their churches.

So you can kidnap them and burn Down their churches Abi? The fear of Obi’s fans is the beginning of wisdom, ask Rv. Father Mbaka and Reno Omokri grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Kingcalls: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
JAMO84:

He shot himself in the head when he decided to contest knowing he is a Muslim from the South... just like a Northern Christian wanting to rule the country

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by lovinagbad: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
omowolewa:
Tinubu's Bishop

Upcoming God of Men

Won't be surprised if Tinubu and Muric start a Church
Now he is Tinubu Bishop but when OBI was running up.and down around pastors and in churches like headless chicken, you people are praising him. You people are pathetic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by CheapHomes1: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
blackboy:
The man is contradicting himself. What is he doing there and why did he say they supported one Mr Pam whereas he is saying religion and politics dont mix.

Check him well well . This one na confirmed APC and political man....

That was my observation as well

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by PHOTSEE(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Prozico22(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
omowolewa:
Tinubu's Bishop

Upcoming God of Men

Won't be surprised if Tinubu and Muric start a Church
that lady the hide her face because she know say anybody wey see her for there know go marry her

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Tonnierichy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
effort1:
If they mentioned them, will you vote for Tinubu? No.

Vote for whoever you want and stop hitting your head on the wall over Tinubu mata

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Newton2024: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
JAMO84:

Beware of radical Islamists on Nairaland. They are hired muslims from mosques to defend APC's Druggie-Terrorist ticket.

NyamiriSlayer trutharena Righthussle Realists heliues DevilAdvocate I8Xtians DispatcherLagos VEHINTOLAR Antichrist Mannabbqgrill saintrow1 muykem Muhammed CommonSense1967 Babalola0920 okeyumez ElSudani satan666 Moh247 Abdul05 Bar1941 igbotormentor JAMO84

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Storms Ondo For APC Campaign Flag Off. / Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Dino Melaye Rocks Military Camouflage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.