Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince (41504 Views)

Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by dragunov: 2:15am On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Anybody can call himself a Bishop. The definition of Bishop is not limited to Anglican doctrine. Oyedepo is a Bishop and there is nothing like Diocese in Living faith church.

Bishop Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by dragunov: 2:20am On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:
I thought they said they are all fake. How come this one has a church and even granted interview to PremiumTimes?

CAN and those making the silly fake Bishop claim should cover their bigoted faces in shame. All those that lied that the Pastors are mechanics and okada riders shall all rot in hell fire even though hell fire don’t exist grin grin grin

How about Bishop Eunuch Yorubakwe? Is he not fake? cheesy grin grin
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Bayyajidda(m): 2:43am On Jul 23, 2022
JAMO84:
95 % of those crying over Muslim Muslim ticket did not vote for Buhari, despite having a pastor as vice.

They are just pained because Tinubu did not shoot himself in the leg by picking a minority Christian from the north.

The target is to win first, then Christians can have some powerful positions in the government.

Powerful kii you there.
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Bayyajidda(m): 2:49am On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:
I thought they said they are all fake. How come this one has a church and even granted interview to PremiumTimes?

CAN and those making the silly fake Bishop claim should cover their bigoted faces in shame. All those that lied that the Pastors are mechanics and okada riders shall all rot in hell fire even though hell fire don’t exist grin grin grin

I have always known you to be supporter of failed old men. You supported buhari and have him forced downour throat because of your selfish interest, and the masses are still suffering the buhari effect. You will pay badly for the evil you've brought on Nigeria and the evil you've hoping to bring on Nigeria again.
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Kingspin(m): 2:55am On Jul 23, 2022
JAMO84:
95 % of those crying over Muslim Muslim ticket did not vote for Buhari, despite having a pastor as vice.

They are just pained because Tinubu did not shoot himself in the leg by picking a minority Christian from the north.

The target is to win first, then Christians can have some powerful positions in the government.
Can you lead your family well? Are you qualified enough because charity begins at home.
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by egunna(m): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2022
effort1:

Oga, list out their names first instead of empty guessing.

Stop hiding behind a needle like a drowning man. List out their names and churches if they are not fake.
u still did not read what I wrote gain abi?u can't read?It will be foolish of me to give u one more name because u still are going to ask of their date of births and the colour of their undies for dat day.keep wailing till 2023,ur wailing will now be for 16 good years after BAT must have won.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Trueprophet91: 6:23am On Jul 23, 2022
kingamaa:
The fact that CAN disown them doesn't mean they are not Bishops or MOG as overwhelming evidence has since shown.

You don't have to lie and malign BAT for your candidate.

Campaign for your candidate without maligning or spreading falsehood.

What will be will be.

Guy calm down.
They're not Bishops
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by richie240: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Ndi-intolerants, Izit ya 'mortgage'?
cool
Racoon:
Don't be like "Balaam who loves the wages of filthy lucre/unrighteousness" so much that he mortgaged his soul to the devil and died.
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Alajiki(m): 6:47am On Jul 23, 2022
omowolewa:
Tinubu's Bishop

Upcoming God of Men

Won't be surprised if Tinubu and Muric start a Church

That's actually not a bad idea. After all church is a big business nowadays.
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by richie240: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Why shd he/they "set the country on fire" when there are 16 (other) alternatives.>>>>Accord party , sdp, nnpp.....etc to choose from?
Its not everybody that's suffering from psychosis (mental instability) nah.

Its nothing but madness that will make a zenith bank security man insist on determining the ppl who will gain entrance into firstbank premises. Wetin consyn LP with APC mata?

#Pure_and_undiluted_madness!
cool

Abujason:

I bet you would not be saying this if a Christian is the candidate and chose another Christian. I’m sure you and your types would have set the country on fire by now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by kingamaa(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Trueprophet91:

Guy calm down.
They're not Bishops

Guy they are and stop spreading falsehood.
Go and verify with an unbiased mind.
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by kellyzaf(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2022
LIVE08:
2023: Why we attended Shettima’s unveiling — Cleric

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/544282-2023-why-we-attended-shettimas-unveiling-cleric.html

Joe Igbokwe's younger brother, i m not surprise anyway shocked
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Alajiki(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2022
omowolewa:
Tinubu's Bishop

Upcoming God of Men

Won't be surprised if Tinubu and Muric start a Church

Hummm, let our brothers from the other side just stick to the booming Kidnapping and Terrorism business. You cannot earn as hard as that in Church business.

It isn't a bad idea to have another stream of income. That's the advice nowadays. Ona kan o w'oja, isn't it?
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Trueprophet91: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2022
kingamaa:

Guy they are and stop spreading falsehood.
Go and verify with an unbiased mind.

Catholic, Anglican or Methodist Bishops?

Verify what exactly?
Why are you this daft?

One of them is among the living faith church missionary evangelists, and as I speak with you he has received his sack letter
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Ebelefrancis123: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2022
This one na pastor? See how hungry is this man who is just looking for a way to cash out 100k of which they failed them by paying 40k. I don't think his congregation are up to ten. Igbo people with money.haba.......
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by gfelo(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2022
And this is not a blasphemy yet, but if is to Islam now person no go hear word
trutharena:
CAN is a terrorist organization full of politicians masquerading as pastors.

Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by MRSALT: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Jesusloveyou: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Deprofessional:

Keep on deceiving yourself.
Tinubu will never win.
is your obituary that will win
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by kingamaa(m): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Trueprophet91:

Verify what exactly?
Why are you this daft?

One of them is among the living faith church missionary evangelists, and as I speak with you he has received his sack letter

You are no doubt the daft and imbecilic one

Still believing your lies in the face of incontrovertible evidence

And covering up your ignorance and stupidity with insults

Ignoramou dullard.
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by kingamaa(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Trueprophet91:

Verify what exactly?
Why are you this daft?

Wonder what you gain from so much hate and vile against someone who has made Lagos a haven of success for the obidient, same can't be said of your towns in SE.

You'll rather run to Lagos and SW and still be spewing out bile and hate and falsehood against those who made the place habitable.

Ingrates and hate mongers.
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by Trueprophet91: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2022
kingamaa:

Wonder what you gain from so much hate and vile against someone who has made Lagos a haven of success for the obidient, same can't be said of your towns in SE.

You'll rather run to Lagos and SW and still be spewing out bile and hate and falsehood against those who made the place habitable.

Ingrates and hate mongers.

You're a lost cause... irredeemable.
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by kingamaa(m): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=Trueprophet91 post=115025696]

You're a lost cause... irredeemable.
[/quote

Truth is bitter
Re: 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince by effort1: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2022
egunna:
u still did not read what I wrote gain abi?u can't read?It will be foolish of me to give u one more name because u still are going to ask of their date of births and the colour of their undies for dat day.keep wailing till 2023,ur wailing will now be for 16 good years after BAT must have won.

Stop hiding behind a needle like a dodgy deceptive soul.

Publish their names if you are not a liar.

If anyone does this to you Muslims, you i would have murdered the person in cold blood by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, Casualties Recorded. / Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.