Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? (787 Views)

My Husband Is No Longer There: Actress Joke Silva Opens Up On Husband's Dementia / Be Freed Of The Shackles - Masturbation! / Rich Florida White Model, Courtney Clenney In Death Of A Nigerian Freed On Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? by 4teenblaq: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Not only about the memory loss.. But also how the person behaves and sense of judgement...

I have someone who seems to be suffering from this mental illness.. She acts troublesome and quick to pick quarrel with anybody even if you are the president or top ranking person.. No sense of fear..

The way the she cooks is more like a way a mad person cooks.. You can't enjoy or eat it because it is not properly cooked.

Her eyes blink uncontrollably, and she looks at anybody wildly and furiously..
She doesn't take anybody's advice, she does what ever she likes.

I am really confused, is this a mental illness or another thing?

Someone told me it is Dementia, is it true?
It is unbearable, we can't really relate with her well and this have been happening for like six years now..

Now it is not as intense as it used to be.. Can it go permanently?

Is it really Dementia?

Forgive me for posting it here..
Re: Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? by RichProminent(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Only in the beer palor
Re: Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? by 4teenblaq: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
RichProminent:
Only in the beer palor

How?
Re: Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? by LovenLight: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sorry there is currently no cure for dementia but the symptoms can be managed.

Except for divine intervention!!
Re: Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? by Bluezy13(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
She needs a calm (perhaps secluded) environment.
A serene and relaxed conducive euphoria characterized with nature such as a quiet beach side, a calm forest or jungle, garden of varieties of flowers, a mountain top, a peaceful waterside, a village side with a tiny hut or huts or an abandoned streets ( though will bring negative energy) or a large graveyard.

She has to be calm. Away from anthropological activities and City Life.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? by H0didon(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
People react differently. To some people, it can be music or even something valueable that will keep them calm, while others can be environment or even when someone they love is around them. Different people, different reaction.

Being in Nigeria along can make you mad especially with all the evil in the country, the high rate of poverty and all.
I used to be very very aggressive. I'm a calm guy normally but when i tend to get angry, you will feel me...you get ?. But as i met people, i learnt a lot... Even my environment changed me...it happens. And i believe environment should be a major factor too...That's why toxic environment should always be avoided for sanity sake.

If for anything, she's acting too abnormal, you guyz shouldn't ignore. Treat it fast because it can be early stage of madness.

As our Ancestors would say "Madness begins with unnecessary rough play".
Re: Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? by VictorUSA(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
There is no way unless miracle happen.Start treating dementia-causing diseases like Alzheimer.
Re: Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? by Geo4646: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Pfizer, zoloft Sertraline hydrochloride tablet, 50mg
Re: Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
4teenblaq:
Not only about the memory loss.. But also how the person behaves and sense of judgement...

I have someone who seems to be suffering from this mental illness.. She acts troublesome and quick to pick quarrel with anybody even if you are the president or top ranking person.. No sense of fear..

The way the she cooks is more like a way a mad person cooks.. You can't enjoy or eat it because it is not properly cooked.

She doesn't take anybody's advice, she does what ever she likes.

I am really confused, is this a mental illness or another thing?

Someone told me it is Dementia, is it true?
It is unbearable, we can't really relate with her well and this have been happening for like six years now..

Now it is not as intense as it used to be.. Can it go permanently?

Is it really Dementia?

Forgive me for posting it here..
I think she is suffering from bipolar disorder
She should be taken to rehab asap, before things go south

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? by Kobojunkiee: 12:16am On Jul 23, 2022
4teenblaq:
The way the she cooks is more like a way a mad person cooks.. You can't enjoy or eat it because it is not properly cooked
She doesn't take anybody's advice, she does what ever she likes. I am really confused, is this a mental illness or another thing?

Someone told me it is Dementia, is it true? It is unbearable, we can't really relate with her well and this have been happening for like six years now.. Now it is not as intense as it used to be.. Can it go permanently? Is it really Dementia?Forgive me for posting it here..
Are you certain dementia is the reason for the behavior? Has this person been formally diagnosed? undecided
What are the signs and symptoms of dementia?
Signs and symptoms of dementia result when once-healthy neurons, or nerve cells, in the brain stop working, lose connections with other brain cells, and die. While everyone loses some neurons as they age, people with dementia experience far greater loss.

The symptoms of dementia can vary and may include:

* Experiencing memory loss, poor judgment, and confusion
* Difficulty speaking, understanding and expressing thoughts, or reading and writing
* Wandering and getting lost in a familiar neighborhood
* Trouble handling money responsibly and paying bills
* Repeating questions
* Using unusual words to refer to familiar objects
* Taking longer to complete normal daily tasks
* Losing interest in normal daily activities or events
* Hallucinating or experiencing delusions or paranoia
* Acting impulsively
* Not caring about other people’s feelings
* Losing balance and problems with movement

People with intellectual and developmental disabilities can also develop dementia as they age, and recognizing their symptoms can be particularly difficult. It’s important to consider a person’s current abilities and to monitor for changes over time that could signal dementia.
If yes, Dementia is a non-treatable illness of the mind, so I am not certain what your expectations are. undecided
Re: Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? by blinking001(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Don't save her, she doesn't want to be saved.
Re: Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? by Lifestone(m): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Let her see a psychiatrist
Re: Can Someone Be Freed Of Dementia Naturally? by shaneroberts26: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Hilae

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Caught Me Having Sex With Her Husband And She Joined Us / Am I Handsome? / This Is Worst Than Achraf Hakimi Divorce Case To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.