Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? (2988 Views)

When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2011
I done come again people cheesy

Please why is it that u Miss your Girl friend so much and wish she is right away with you only when she is away even may be for 2days, but when ever she is around for like 2 months, you get bored  and feel like running away to Mars?  grin
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by r231(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2011
don't know grin cheesy
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^ I know u understand what i mean bro
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Goldieluks: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2011
I see you are missing your babe,Odiearo grin

it is a normal feeling,i feel that way too,when my sweet heart is not around.
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^ Abeg i no dey miss anyone, infact my whity babe dey pool now, am just saying from what i know
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2011
odiaero:

Please why is it that u Miss your Girl friend so much and wish she is right away with you only when she is away even may be for 2days, but when ever she is around for like 2 months, you get bored  and feel like running away to Mars?  grin
Doesn't apply to me though! But most people i know that this applies to, dont actually miss the girl! They only miss the Sex and fun they have with her! I Stand to be corrected! smiley
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^ U and sex self, from your user name to your talkings sex sex sex, na wao
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Goldieluks: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Abeg i no dey miss anyone, infact my whity babe dey pool now, am just saying from what i know

your whity babe,oh well!

marry am oh,no follow am because of green card oh! tongue tongue
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2011
odiaero:

^^ U and sex self, from your user name to your talkings sex sex sex, na wao
grin grin Sexkillz Sexrockz!!! grin grin
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2011
@ Goldi,You don high, for your infor am Two nationalities now, Slovenia passport holder and Nigeria too and dont need Visa to travel around most of none European countries undecided
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Mynd44: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2011
It's all about nyashing.
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Goldieluks: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2011
Sloviee wetin? see as you dey boast with am talk like say na ''fried rice and salad'' did i hear you say Nija passport? oh my dayz grin grin

abeg no fall my hand you hear Odiaero grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Goldieluks: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2011
Mynd as old as you are(111),you still dey think of nyashing? na wa sef undecided
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2011
@ Goldi, as far as the Slovenia Passport dey let me travel, i go dey boast witham, lol, cos nothing like travelling with only ticket and passport
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Goldieluks: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2011
how you take grab the Slovenia passport sef,lol??

Nigerian guysszz grin grin una dey everywhere, even Monaco.
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2011
Na too much Goverment associates follow follow na, even a man from Ghana was giving one kind of heavy post here, making him the first black man to get the post make he no fit dream for ghana
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2011
Goldieluks:

Mynd as old as you are(111),you still dey think of nyashing? na wa sef undecided

I really need to change that date. But well as long as you live and can nyash why don't you?
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Goldieluks: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2011
odiaero:

Na too much Goverment associates follow follow na, even a man from Ghana was giving one kind of heavy post here, making him the first black man to get the post make he no fit dream for ghana

are you on the phone? grin grin shocked
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^^ lol abeg make we stick to topic case closed
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Goldieluks: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2011
ok, so who you dey miss? your black gf?
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2011
Like i said before, my girl is around so am not missing anyone yet
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Goldieluks: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2011
ok oh,enjoy bruv wink
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^ Thank you jor grin
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Kingekeh(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2011
Story time!
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^If u want a private chat, click on my ever online Yim by my ID, i dont have the strenght of adding any yim now
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by 190: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2011
odiaero:

@ Goldi,You don high, for your infor am Two nationalities now, Slovenia passport holder and Nigeria too and dont need Visa to travel around most of none European countries undecided

where is JAYBEE to come shut this OP up grin grin
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^ Guy de always make sense, dont turn to the Guy with the name R undecided
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by 190: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2011
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by pendo89(f): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2011
@op
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
The lack of something increases the desire for it.
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by chibaby5(f): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2011
They miss them because they do innit
Why? Cuz they aint arround, duhh?! undecided
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by swaggerboi2011: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Is It That U Miss You Girlfriend So Much When She Is Far Away From You ? by Brite02(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2011
It can get bored when there is nothing adventurous in a relationship e.g outings,picnics, cinemas e.tc.

When memories of both u comes into play in ya head undecided then i miss u is around the corner undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!she Denies Me Before My Friend.i'm Really Confuse Now.i Don't Know What To Do. / Visiting A Brothel Isn't Cheating / Annoying Female Stalker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.