Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics (16804 Views)

Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council / Ahmad Lawan Contested Yobe North Primary - Adamu, APC National Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by lanrecisse30(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Sorry, this new electoral law is new to everyone, no any rigging tactics for now
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Snapchat: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Good governance is the best tactics.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Moh247: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2022
cool

You won Ekiti forgetting Osun is a serious contest

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by merits(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Racoon:
....Says ” we’ve  learnt a lesson “

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/apcs-failure-in-osun-divine-test-from-allah-abdullahi-adamu/amp/

Me walking majestically to vote peter obi after collecting my own share from Atiku and BAT.

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by 123readygo: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Okobola146: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Daddyyin:
grin
wetin do you? You win jackpot?close your mouth jo
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Jack500: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2022
smatt1711:
If Tinubu is from South East heaven knows I won't support him for any reason. As a young progressive youth who wants to be useful to himself, what business do you have supporting people that never cared about you.

1st the youths from South West wanted Osibanjo,even many youths from South East wished it was him to minimize the chances of having another dead 8 years in our lives. If i am from South West and someone want to use ethnic line on me I will simply ask you why didn't you guys give us Osibanjo, is so painful that even the president supported him, what an easy victory it would ve been.

People that never considered ur feelings when taking decisions won't listen to you when they get to power, you will only be used, if they truly care about how you feel they would have put your feelings into consideration when making decisions, the truth is they don't really care. This the reason I like South East Youths, success don't give room for sentiments, they won't waste time to tell you how they feel.

Trash and balderdash. We will vote our son no matter what, go and hang yourself.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Bigchristo22(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/apcs-failure-in-osun-divine-test-from-allah-abdullahi-adamu/amp/

Theres no way to rig your candidate into power this time, Well meaning Nigerians want credible candidates and change of government that can not be sweep under the carpet, Massive vote for Adeleke make it impossible to rig, so Nigerians will vote massively
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by duality(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerians are tired of APC period.

Period.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by fasho01(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Abi litmus test to show that you have been rejected nationwide
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Greenlight123: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Daddyyin:

You think people must be paid before voting APC?
no they need to tie up their eyes and hand bfr voting for the Evil part mumu d smell
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by vikiphy89(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Which tactics now, abi 5 man defense and 2 attackers. Na through ball una go dey play now
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by teeytimi: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2022
Your failures have just began, you will continue to fail until your party is completely forgotten.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Dubemski: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2022
smatt1711:
If Tinubu is from South East heaven knows I won't support him for any reason. As a young progressive youth who wants to be useful to himself, what business do you have supporting people that never cared about you.

1st the youths from South West wanted Osibanjo,even many youths from South East wished it was him to minimize the chances of having another dead 8 years in our lives. If i am from South West and someone want to use ethnic line on me I will simply ask you why didn't you guys give us Osibanjo, is so painful that even the president supported him, what an easy victory it would ve been.

People that never considered ur feelings when taking decisions won't listen to you when they get to power, you will only be used, if they truly care about how you feel they would have put your feelings into consideration when making decisions, the truth is they don't really care. This the reason I like South East Youths, success don't give room for sentiments, won't waste time to tell you how they feel.

May truth never depart from you and your family, you're blessed
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by 9jahotblog: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu ma lule ni February 25th, 2023. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar.

1 Like

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Doyou2019: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2022
tijian:
Did Mr Adamu just conceded defeat for the Osun election ?

Isn't it as hilarious as it is stupid that someone of his stature thinks APC can win only by the actions of party members? What ever happened to the people's actions? People who're tired and have had enough of their useless party that bring nothing but bloodshed and hardship
APC leaders are so in over their heads.
And that's a good thing for Nigerians going into the General Elections.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Toluwanise247(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Continue your exam, your time stop by 2023.

Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Gbeng30(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Apc is gone in this country, this is just the beginning
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Chopcy29: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Rigging tactics activated
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by rezy15(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by MartinsD12(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Racoon:

grin oga which tactics it's no longer change again , wake to reality you apc will never win election in this country again , you have rejected you all should start preparing to go retirement soon .
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Deeprooted: 7:55am On Jul 23, 2022
No tactics will save you from going Extinction 2023
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Even at presidential election the defeat will be huge.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Originalsly: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2022
The party will study what caused its failure in the Osun election ... but yet went on to say the failure was caused by disagreement between the stalwarts of the party.
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by SugarGirl44(f): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2022
Awon ode.
The only tactics is to do your job, serve the people you swore an path ffs!!!!!
Is that so hard?
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Lightorder: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2022
smatt1711:

People that never considered ur feelings when taking decisions won't listen to you when they get to power, you will only be used, if they truly care about how you feel they would have put your feelings into consideration when making decisions, the truth is they don't really care. This the reason I like South East Youths, success don't give room for sentiments, they won't waste time to tell you how they feel.
throw my goods away because of a slowpoke from my village is contesting?
Re: Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics by Brushstrokes20: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2022
You ain't seen nothing yet! Your imminent defeat come 2023 WLL BE FAR MORE DIVINE grin

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List / Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble / Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.