Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates (4123 Views)

Enugu: Udi, Ezeagu Leaders, Commend Ugwuanyi Over Peace, Security, Progress / Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu / Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by OEPHIUS(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2022
2023: Gov. Ugwuanyi will represent all of us in the Senate – Udi people

…Thank governor for Ngwu’s emergence as PDP senatorial candidate

The people of Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State, on Friday, in their numbers, converged on the Government House, Enugu, to thank Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi for the emergence of their illustrious son, Engr. Osita Ngwu (RG), as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for Enugu West Senatorial District in the 2023 general elections.

The jubilant people of Udi LGA, who came with their clergy, traditional rulers, different masquerades and cultural dance troupes, said they are deeply grateful to Gov. Ugwuanyi for acceding to their yearning to occupy the senatorial seat of Enugu West Senatorial District for the first time in the history of the state.

Led by the PDP senatorial candidate, Engr. Ngwu, the Chairman of Udi LGA, Hon. Philip Okoh, member representing Udi South Constituency in the State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Chuka Eneh, Commissioner for Chieftaincy Affairs, Dr. Charles Egumgbe, the General Manager of Enugu State Housing Development Corporation (ESHDC), Hon. Chukwuemelie Agu, among other stakeholders, the Udi people told Gov. Ugwuanyi that they will forever remain indebted to him for breaking the jinx and ensuring that they receive their fair share in the political positions in Enugu West Senatorial District and the state.

The people of Udi LGA reassured the governor of their maximum support and loyalty to his administration and the PDP, promising that they will deliver the PDP governorship candidate, Barr. Peter Mbah, and all other candidates of the party, in the forthcoming general elections.

They also expressed delight at the choice of Engr. Ngwu as the Enugu West Senatorial District candidate of the PDP, describing him as a young, intelligent, matured and unassuming personality, who will bring his wealth of experience in his private and public dealings to bear in providing quality representation to the people of the district, if elected.

They equally appreciated Gov. Ugwuanyi for the emergence of his former Chief of Staff, Rt. Hon. Dr. Festus Uzor as the PDP candidate for Udi/Ezeagu Federal Constituency.

The people of Udi LGA, therefore, beseeched God to continue to bless Gov. Ugwuanyi, who is the PDP candidate for Enugu North Senatorial District, and all his endeavours, stressing that the governor, based on his political sagacity and antecedents, will not represent only his district in the Senate, but also the entire state, if elected.

Speaking, the Rector, Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo, Ezeagu LGA, Rev. Fr. Dr. Nnamdi Nwankwo said that “the governor showed to us that he is a father, not just a father of the entire state but a father that has the pains and feelings of Udi people at heart”.

Expressing deep gratitude, Rev. Fr. Dr. Nwankwo added: “Today, we are all smiling, rejoicing and saying thank you, Your Excellency.

“The young man (Ngwu) looks so young but his ideas are old, old enough, and very matured. What he has done so far showed me that in Enugu West Senatorial District, the sun has risen.

“Our spirituality is such that it must be sacramentalized. Sacrament in Igbo we say Ama ife - what you see of a vision behind the curtain - and that is why we are here today. We mustered the masquerades, that is, those our ancestors, we mustered those our Igwes and then the Anis and all of them together to come here to say thank you Your Excellency, and may God continue to bless you and give you more strength”, he said.

In his speech, the PDP senatorial candidate, Engr. Ngwu pointed out that “what happened today has never happened in Udi LGA”.

He added that “this is the first time an Udi man would be elected to be a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria”, expressing profound gratitude to Gov. Ugwuanyi for his leadership role towards the realization of their dream.

Engr. Ngwu maintained that Gov. Ugwuanyi has remembered Udi LGA in so many ways and has always stood by them, disclosing: “Udi LGA is one of the foremost LGAs in Enugu State. And you (Ugwuanyi) have stood by us in your government. Appointments that reached Udi LGA are more than other local governments.

“In your administration, you have remembered us. I am from Ngwo, the Miliken Hill road you reconstructed and remodeled is a landmark project in which we are the major beneficiaries.

“We are here today to say thank you. Your good works in Enugu State can never be mentioned without Udi LGA. You have done beyond our expectation. We are grateful”.

Other speakers such as the Chairman of Udi LGA, Hon. Okoh, the Commissioner for Chieftaincy Affairs, Dr. Egumgbe, the Chairman of Udi Traditional Rulers Council, HRH Igwe Ken Ezike, and Hon. Barr. Tahill Ochi all thanked Gov. Ugwuanyi for his benevolence, peace and good governance initiatives and the emergence of Engr. Ngwu as PDP candidate for Enugu West Senatorial District, reassuring him that the people of Udi LGA will support and deliver all the candidates of the PDP during the 2023 general elections.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=602240444593778&id=100044234839321

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by Hollysaint: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by Snapchat: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2022
We are Obidense. We are voting for LP. Pandora for life.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by TimmyTen(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeria should stop recycling corrupt politicians who will suffer them for many more years. Let’s secure the presidency

#Obi4GreaterNigeria

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by IJOBA11: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2022
LOL JUST LOL grin

UZOR UWANI PEOPLE NOW

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by Mandate2023: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2022
I thought the whole of south east r nw LP.....i hope the obi dogs will attack and insult dis there parents for still supporting PDP, it is obi or ipob destroy Igbo land

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by Toneypen247(m): 6:51am On Jul 23, 2022
H
Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by 9jii(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2022
OBI WILL CANCELED ATIKU IN THE SOUTH EAST
AND NO BODY EVEN TAKE OBI SERIOUSLY IN THE NORTH.
I swear Obi is a blessing for APC
No body can convince me Obi is not working For Tinubu to win this election.

The Children of Hate will learn something 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by Benwallt(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2022
They have started. The worst place to find loyalty. The Obidi.ots are in sifia pain. Come 2023, Obi Would need the grace of God to win in his local government not to talk of Anambra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by McOluOmo: 7:01am On Jul 23, 2022
All na wash,

Believe an igbo man @your own risk

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by mycar: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Protecting their interest
Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by Ournolly: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2022
9jii:
OBI WILL CANCELED ATIKU IN THE SOUTH EAST
AND NO BODY EVEN TAKE OBI SERIOUSLY IN THE NORTH.
I swear Obi is a blessing for APC
No body can convince me Obi is not working For Tinubu to win this election.

The Children of Hate will learn something 2023

I don't think anyone will take you seriously, not with this lowest quality of grammar.

Where exactly is Tinubu spending the proceeds from his Chicago heroin criminal business and the looted Lagos money?

Why can't he bring out a meaningful sum and employ people that can at least be intelligible and spell correctly?

Spending small on low-intelligence social media urchins has been dampening his already rotten reputation.

This one is even better than many I have seen on Twitter and Facebook from BatShit urchins.

Going back to the topic we know Nigerians are earnestly yearning for a presidential candidate with the capacity to contribute to the nation's building, not a Parkinson's patient and greedy Chicago drug peddler.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by digital5: 7:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Some of you are just lazy readers, the content is talking about Enugu state governorship election and you guys are talking about
Peter Obi, please read before commenting, e get y.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by Ournolly: 7:18am On Jul 23, 2022
digital5:
Some of you are just lazy readers, the content is talking about Enugu state governorship election and you guys are talking about
Peter Obi, please read before commenting, e get y.
They read and understand but are just being as miserable and criminally minded as their Chicago drug lord.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by 9jii(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2022
Ournolly:

I don't think anyone should take you seriously, not with this lowest quality of grammar.

Where exactly is Tinubu spending the proceeds from his Chicago heroin criminal business and the looted Lagos money?

Why can't he bring out a meaningful sum and employ people that can at least be intelligible and spell correctly?

Spending small on low-intelligence social media urchins has been dampening his already rotten reputation.

This one is even better than many I have seen on Twitter and Facebook from BatShit urchins.

Going back to the topic we know Nigerians are earnestly yearning for a presidential candidate with the capacity to contribute to the nation's building and not a Parkinson's patient and greedy Chicago drug peddler.

You no take me serious and you wrote all this?
Pity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2022
OEPHIUS:
2023: Gov. Ugwuanyi will represent all of us in the Senate – Udi people

…Thank governor for Ngwu’s emergence as PDP senatorial candidate

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=602240444593778&id=100044234839321
the idiotic gburubgburu you represent is the worst governor of Enugu. How does this simple fact make you feel?
Do you feel history would be kind to you and him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by Ournolly: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2022
9jii:

You no take me serious and you wrote all this?
Pity!
Yeah, stating the obvious to you and a bit of friendly advice, you may have to attend adult education.

Your writeups are so embarrassing!
Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by 9jii(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Ournolly:

Yeah, stating the obvious to you and a bit of friendly advice, you may have to attend adult education.

Your writeups are so embarrassing!
Obimination
Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by WonderManly(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2022
I beg! Who be the Drummer? I need to see the person!
Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by bigdammyj: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Okay.
Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by bolademi(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Ournolly:

I don't think anyone will take you seriously, not with this lowest quality of grammar.

Going back to the topic we know Nigerians are earnestly yearning for a presidential candidate with the capacity to contribute to the nation's building, not a Parkinson's patient and greedy Chicago drug peddler.

The more you understand national politics the better for you. There is no how you can sell your candidate without insulting other supporters. It shows some level of ignorance and bitterness in you. You will congratulate Asiwaju as President of federal republic of Nigeria. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by Ournolly: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2022
bolademi:

The more you understand national politics the better for you. There is no how you can sell your candidate without insulting other supporters. It shows some level of ignorance and bitterness in you. You will congratulate Asiwaju as President of federal republic of Nigeria. Thank you
I was actually giving him a fair reply to his ignorance and, stating the fact in the process but I do not expect you to see it from a fair point of view.
You Tinubu deluded supporters are filled with bitterness, hate, and ethno-religious bigotry. That's the selling point of your agbado president of the drug peddling republic.

Insult is what low intelligence, cheap online thugs from Tinubu give out. And yes, this is you playing 'national politics'. Net even surprised that you can't spell 'PUNISH'. cheesy

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2022
TimmyTen:
Nigeria shod stop recycling corrupt politicians who will suffer them for many more years. Let’s secure the presidency

#Obi4GreaterNigeria

Peter Obi is much older in government than these other people you call recycled and corrupt politicians. Like you didn't hear about the Pandora Papers and the other malfeasance Obi perpetrated whilst he was Anambra governor? Or, what's so special about Peter Obi that he's suddenly become a saint? He's PDP body and soul and flesh until about seven weeks ago. What kind of bath did he have that he's now cleaner than his bedfellows who stayed back in the party? The other Nigerians have eyes to see and they are reasonable enough to know that Obi is a Biafra sectional project on whom you people have put the camouflage of a nationwide patriotism. Since when has Nigeria stopped from being The Zoo, for example? If you dare abuse or call me names this morning as it is your wont, you will regret that you weren't born Zamfara, I mean it!

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by crixlight2(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Ournolly:

They read and understand but are just being as miserable and criminally minded as their Chicago drug lord.
Wetin bring Tinubu to this one again , na PDP news now , attack Atiku abi Atiku no dey contest the election again
Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu-Shettima ticket is always under attack, simply because Pirates do not ever attack Empty Vessels on the high seas!
Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by techWriter3: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2022
We not politicians dense
Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by Ournolly: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2022
crixlight2:

Wetin bring Tinubu to this one again , na PDP news now , attack Atiku abi Atiku no dey contest the election again
The same thing that makes Tinubu's lowly paid urchins that left PDP and Atiku and started mentioning Obi.

You can see I was only replying to your likes in this thread, also, it's irritating how you people will start banter and then start crying fouls when receiving suitable replies.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates by bekifeg763: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hdh

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Win Election, I Will Demolish 2,000 Churches. / UK Immigration Has Raised Alarm Over Duplicated Identity Of Peter Obi—Prof Okuna / Why Did Obama Visit Ghana And Not Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.