Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy (4935 Views)

Can Precum Cause Pregnancy? / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2022
There is this girl I played rough with last week, we don't want to have sex till we get married. We got into romance to the extent I started using my Penis to Rub are clitoris. Then when I felt the urge to ejaculate I stopped and I ejaculated outside that I even saw the traces of my sperm on her clothes.
There is nothing like penetration at all because we were even leaning against the wall.

Is there possibility of this girl getting pregnant through this process because I am really scared right now.
She is a virgin and I am also a virgin.
I know some people will abuse me, no problem your negative comments are welcome in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Nonexisting: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2022
So you mean that just rubbing dick on a pussy made you come? You must be one of the 16yrs olds around here. Please exit this forum now and face your studies.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2022
Both of you are disvirgined

FORNICATORS

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by rickpat(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2022
no penetration

no ejaculation inside her

no pregnancy

but be careful and follow the rules you set for yourselves... don't go about biting a meat you won't chew and swallow..

good luck

11 Likes

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2022
rickpat:
no penetration

no pregnancy

but be careful and follow the rules you set for yourselves... don't go about biting a meat you won't chew and swallow..

good luck

If this one pass me by, I won't try such again. Infact I am getting married soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2022
After u don finish cum, u still dey call yourself virgin grin grin
U guys are no longer virgins. Make una just knack in peace tongue

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
So you mean that just rubbing dick on a pussy made you come? You must be one of the 16yrs olds around here. Please exit this forum now and face your studies.
Boss. You get bad mouth I swear

3 Likes

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Prudoh(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
So you mean that just rubbing dick on a pussy made you cum? You must be one of the 10yrs olds around here. Please exit this forum now and face your studies.
Real defination of a cooked story...

1 Like

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Zonefree(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2022
Useless penis and clitoris holders!

Knack, una dey form virgins...ndi ara!

4 Likes

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by DispatcherLagos: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2022
People get bad mouth in this forum o. Answer you didn't provide na abuse u dey rain up and down

5 Likes

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by goshikid: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Nonexisting:

grin Abeg o!!

una no go kill person for this forum I swear

3 Likes

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by goshikid: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2022
Zonefree:
Useless penis and clitoris holders!

Knack, una dey form virgins...ndi ara!

cheesy Valwence chief of staff

Aba branch

3 Likes

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by goshikid: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2022
lipsrsealed

You dy rub dick on top watin another guy man go help you finish between 20 minutes

Iffa wipe you cord

7 Likes

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2022
rickpat:
no penetration

no pregnancy

good luck
Actually It can. Less likely to. But it's possible. What if she fingered herself afterwards?
Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2022
goshikid:
lipsrsealed

You dy rub dick on top watin another guy man go help you finish between 20 minutes

Iffa wipe you cord
Smh
Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Orubebe01: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2022
Robbing? Are you a robber?

2 Likes

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2022
Winter03:
Actually It can. Less likely to. But it's possible. What if she fingered herself afterwards?
Somebody that was crying when she saw sperm. Not only fingered, we said someone is a virgin

1 Like

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Princeadebayo11:

Somebody that was crying when she saw sperm. Not only fingered, we said someone is a virgin
So? You don't know virgins finger themselves? You think their vagina is sealed up? God!

5 Likes

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by EmiDon11: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Winter03:
then na she impregnant herself nah

2 Likes

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2022
EmiDon11:
then na she impregnant herself nah
With the op's semen. So?
Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Iamicekid(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2022
It can actually do, it’s called pre cum, when u are robbing a small amount don release unconsciously and don slide enter her pussy before u feel the urge of the main release and for her to also be pregnant with that, it means she is also ovulation at that point in time

3 Likes

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by leonard002(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2022
Based on your description, the probability is very low

3 Likes

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2022
Iamicekid:
It can actually do, it’s called pre cum, when u are robbing a small amount don release unconsciously and don slide enter her pussy before u feel the urge of the main release and for her to also be pregnant with that, it means she is also ovulation at that point in time
I didn't even go near the vagina opening at all
Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by BigDawsNet: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Your precum probably slipped into her hole...

It's little but sometimes can be effective...

Congratulations sir

2 Likes

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Let me get you scared, first of all impregnating a woman is a mystery,better hope that she didn't mistakenly touch your semen and deep it in her puccy unknowingly, she could get pregnant by that,yes you heard me right, some girls at a pool party got impregnated by a boy who ejaculated in the water unknown to them,these girls were not even 5 meters close to him ,so you can imagine,if she doesn't get pregnant don't ever let a loose semen close to any woman that's all I can say.
Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Both of you are disvirgined

FORNICATORS
Alaye calm down grin grin
Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Ihee01: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Don't worry and go ahead, you are no more a virgin.
Princeadebayo11:
There is this girl I played rough with last week, we don't want to have sex till we get married. We got into romance to the extent I started using my Penis to Rub are clitoris. Then when I felt the urge to ejaculate I stopped and I ejaculated outside that I even saw the traces of my sperm on her clothes.
There is nothing like penetration at all because we were even leaning against the wall.

Is there possibility of this girl getting pregnant through this process because I am really scared right now.
She is a virgin and I am also a virgin.
I know some people will abuse me, no problem your negative comments are welcome in advance
Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Princeadebayo11:

Some girls ehn. grin grin You mean she cried when she saw sperm lmao, or you're lying?

1 Like

Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by bmdmix15: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Beebah2000:
After u don finish cum, u still dey call yourself virgin grin grin
U guys are no longer virgins. Make una just knack in peace tongue
ya he is still a virgin
Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Princeadebayo11(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Thonia69:
Some girls ehn. grin grin You mean she cried when she saw sperm lmao, or you're lying?
I am telling you, if she ever get pregnant. Dem go just kill am
Re: Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Princeadebayo11:

I am telling you, if she ever get pregnant. Dem go just kill am
Get ready to be a dad, lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives With Ugly Ones? / WOW! She What A Girl In Church Is Doing To My Friend! / The Disadvantages Of Dating An Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.