Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? (5614 Views)

Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him / Two S/court Justices Upheld Sen. Adeleke’s Appeal / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by a4cube: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
I saw an interview with the incoming Gov of Osun state with BBC Igbo. The dancing Sen was blowing Igbo more than many Igbo people sef.

I don't know how to post video.

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
They said his mum is Igbo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yap, his father bought an Igbo woman and he also bought another Igbo woman sold to him like Davido father bought an igbo woman too and Davido too might have bought another Igbo woman before Peruzzi factor truncated it like my own pretty spotless Igbo lady in the college that thought I wouldn't be able to buy her in years when she is ready for marriage later married one average Igbo guy when I went out of the country, she even gave me a quickie when I came back , I didn't even last up to ten seconds, chaaaaaiiii Igbo love has dealt with me, I which I have her back now that I can buy her.

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
His late mother was Igbo, davido late step-grandmother was Igbo.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Moh247: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
His mother is from Abia State and he was born in Enugu State

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Moh247: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
His late mother was Igbo, davido late grandmother was Igbo.

Yoruba marry Igbo and Igbo marry Yoruba but not those related to agbado and cassava

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry

Davido's late grandmother isn't Ibo... Pa Adeleke married many wives and Deji and Ademola don't share same mother

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by lathrowinger: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
No wonder the man is behaving like mumu

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by GamalNasser: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
His mum is from Abia and he was born and grew up in Enugu

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by okeysoninv: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
he was brought up in Enugu. her mom is from udi in Enugu state

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by okeysoninv: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
GamalNasser:
His mum is from Abia and he was born and grew up in Enugu
no it's udi in Enugu state

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Advocate500: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
lathrowinger:
And you said this efulefu get sense like this?

34 Likes

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by nazicartel(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
His mother is from Enugu State and he was born in Enugu State
I doubt. I think the mum is from Abia state. Ukwa specifically.

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by ThatFairGuy1: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
lathrowinger:

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
lathrowinger:

He's behaving like mumu he was a senator.
He's behaving like mumu and he's governor elect.

Your father, let me call him Dad, your Dad that's behaving intelligent, intellectual, intellect where is he?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ASUU should please call off strike so that are these low IQ students can go back to class.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by ASAPFERG1: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
His mum is igbo.. but davidos grandmother is different

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by jimyjames(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
Yap, his father bought an Igbo woman and he also bought another Igbo woman sold to him like Davido father bought an igbo woman too and Davido too might have bought another Igbo woman before Peruzzi factor truncated it like my own pretty spotless Igbo lady in the college that thought I wouldn't be able to buy her in years when she is ready for marriage later married one average Igbo guy when I went out of the country, she even gave me a quickie when I came back , I didn't even last up to ten seconds, chaaaaaiiii Igbo love has dealt with me, I which I have her back now that I can buy her.
Son of a nobody insulting the adeleke family, Weldon

28 Likes

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by lathrowinger: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

He's behaving like mumu he was a senator.
He's behaving like mumu and he's governor elect.

Your father, let me call him Dad, your Dad that's behaving intelligent, intellectual, intellect where is he?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ashawo like you, lemme say prostitute

ASUU should please call off strike so that are these low IQ students can go back to class.
Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
jimyjames:

Son of a nobody insulting the adeleke family, Weldon
Hehehehehe boy, who shares your father's status on nairaland
Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Vote4ObiDatti: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:

You're senseless!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by jimyjames(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
Hehehehehe boy, who shares your father's status on nairaland
It starts and ends on nairaland, nairaland gave you that privilege, a gateman in adeleke's house is better than the breadwinner in you family, enjoy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Christistruth00: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2022

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by aribisala0(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:

Davido's late grandmother isn't Ibo... Pa Adeleke married many wives and Deji and Ademola don't share same mother
How do you know this?
Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
jimyjames:

It starts and ends on nairaland, nairaland gave you that privilege, a gateman in adeleke's house is better than the breadwinner in you family, enjoy
You are still thinking everyone is your father, Hehehehehe.

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

You're senseless!!!
I am not your parents

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by jimyjames(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
You are still thinking everyone is your father, Hehehehehe.
Anything more?

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Iceberg3: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moh247:
His mother is from Enugu State and he was born in Enugu State of course,these are honourable Igbo and yoruba people..not the iammoic afonjas that we all know grin grin grin
Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by gidgiddy: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
a4cube:
I saw an interview with the incoming Gov of Osun state with BBC Igbo. The dancing Sen was blowing Igbo more than many Igbo people sef.

I don't know how to post video.

His mother is Igbo and he was born in Enugu

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by cpu2006(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
sharpguy10:
I am sure is Igbo
This trick get me #1000 MTN airtime for free. Get it here http:///3Bd9eC8

Why not share it with your family

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Nwabueze22: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
He's our daughter's son. Ademola is nwa Ada Ndigbo or nwa diala Ndigbo
Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by Laggafin: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
No wonder.. Igbos blood is just excellent and royalty.. It distinguishes itself wherever it finds itself.. Nwa nwa dalu.. Na igbo amaka

Re: Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? by techWriter3: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
And you explained this efulefu get sense like this

Enugu Remains The Most Peaceful, Economic Driven State In Nigeria - ESDA / Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment / 10 Ibadan Explosion Victims Still Missing – Residents Association