Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,105 members, 7,838,796 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! (701 Views)

How I Escaped Been Robbed At The ATM Post / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by GeneralKoko(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Have you ever been robbed? Wether at gun point or without guns.
Has your property been snatched by riff Raff's?
Share your experience!!! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by doggedfighter(f): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by Johnny147147: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
ʏҽa, bųɧaɾɩ ɾɷbbҽɖ mҽ bɭɩŋɖ

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes ooo. I'll never forget that day sad

Them dey hit the door, as them see say e pass their power, na so them follow window.
Those thieves are expert ooo, them no even break the window sef.

My dad started screaming calling neighbours, Omo Nobody gree come ooo.
Na so I lock my room door, dey shake like say electric shock me. grin
That moment my mind no dey this world again.

After them collect my brothers phone.
Na so them hit my room door twice, the door open once. grin

They were three in numbers, them no even cover their face sef.

They were holding cutlass, knifes with torchlight.
I no no wetin to do I just stood there like statue.
They collected my phone. sad
Carry 2 laptops, my dad's wrist watch and his cap, still carry 17k.
Omo wetin them carry from us fit buy Benz sad

The important thing be say them no hurt anybody smiley
It wasn't funny ooo. sad

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by cenaman(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes! APC and Buhari has been doing (the robbery) for the past 7yrs.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by Nostradamus: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yea twice...

First in akure with some s1lly kids(about four or five)don't know how they got those guns with them two sleek pistols(look like berreta) and a locally made double barrel pistol.

The second happened in ibadan,but scarier than the akure incident.i was stabbed with a long knife(i still have the scar).
Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by Godfullsam(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Beebah2000:
Yes ooo. I'll never forget that day sad

Them dey hit the door, as them see say e pass their power, na so them follow window.
Those thieves are expert ooo, them no even break the window sef.

My dad started screaming calling neighbours, Omo Nobody gree come ooo.
Na so I lock my room door, dey shake like say electric shock me. grin
That moment my mind no dey this world again.

After them collect my brothers phone.
Na so them hit my room door twice, the door open once. grin

They were three in numbers, them no even cover their face sef.

They were holding cutlass, knifes with torchlight.
I no no wetin to do I just stood there like statue.
They collected my phone. sad
Carry 2 laptops, my dad's wrist watch and his cap, still carry 17k.
Omo wetin them carry from us fit buy Benz sad

The important thing be say them no hurt anybody smiley
It wasn't funny ooo. sad

Dem carry your father cap join? grin

Those thieves no get joy at all grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by Godfullsam(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
It happened to me twice.

The first one, they came to our company and knock my door and told my to open for them, I heard them said if they force their way into my room I will blame myself.

Omoh, I quickly rushed to the door and open it for them. Mean while, I already hid my big phone and some cash under my sofa when I heard them robbing the room next to mine. I put some cash on the table and my second phone (the small spare phone).

They asked me to lie down and face down. The next thing they picked the money and the phone I kept on the table and disappeared. embarassed embarassed

They didn't spend upto 3 minutes in my room. grin.

The second incidence happened in maraba, I was going to cosmetic store to buy hair cream when a guy hit me on my shoulder. I was like, guy what's up now can't you see
The guy came back and started pleading o. He even asked me to hit him back if I can't forgive him, I told him to forget it. We both laughed and the next thing, he jumped on a bike and told the bike guy with hausa language that he has taken it.
It was after they zoomed off I realized that my Samsung note 4 has disappeared embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Godfullsam:

Dem carry your father cap join? grin

Those thieves no get joy at all grin
I swear. Them know say the cap dey cost na grin

Them even join open freezer to check whether drinks dey, it was empty. grin
Even enter inside our kitchen, dey open pots grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by Nemesis0147(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes..happen when my father got his first political appointment/post.
Just like 2 week after the appointment or whatever..

We just dy chill,our generator was on so they removed the fuse that use generate light but the gen was still on.
One of our tenants (he was in our parlor watching Bruce lee) went to check what happened.
Omor na so they surrender my guy drag am enter parlor oh...dad and mum don enter their room already...
They went straight to his room after making us to lie down...omor we heard scream from my dad(the first time I heard my dad scream)...they took what they could get and left...my dad was bleeding from his nose and mouth already.
He drove out immediately..around 2am and went to the hospital straight...he for die that day sha because the matched his face on the ties as he was lying down.

They got caught after 4 days sha and one of my dad favorite was among them...guy wey my dad no they use play that year.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by Gben5: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
cenaman:
Yes! APC and Buhari has been doing (the robbery) for the past 7yrs.
e be like say u dey crazy ... must everything be politics?..mad man
Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by gulfer: 6:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Yes..happen when my father got his first political appointment/post.
Just like 2 week after the appointment or whatever..

We just dy chill,our generator was on so they removed the fuse that use generate light but the gen was still on.
One of our tenants (he was in our parlor watching Bruce lee) went to check what happened.
Omor na so they surrender my guy drag am enter parlor oh...dad and mum don enter their room already...
They went straight to his room after making us to lie down...omor we heard scream from my dad(the first time I heard my dad scream)...they took what they could get and left...my dad was bleeding from his nose and mouth already.
He drove out immediately..around 2am and went to the hospital straight...he for die that day sha because the matched his face on the ties as he was lying down.

They got caught after 4 days sha and one of my dad favorite was among them...guy wey my dad no they use play that year.
Sad, bi iku Ile o ba Pani, tode o le Pani.... Enemy within angry sad sad angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by BigCowH0rn: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
I was robbed at gunpoint by two nairalanders Beanmanx and Messi1
The former is igbo, the latter is a northerner from Jalingo, Taraba

Why them no shoot you make we see peace for this forum?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by BeanmanX(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Why them no shoot you make we see peace for this forum?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by 9jagovernor: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Godfullsam:
It happened to me twice.

The first one, they came to our company and knock my door and told my to open for them, I heard them said if they force their way into my room I will blame myself.

Omoh, I quickly rushed to the door and open it for them. Mean while, I already hid my big phone and some cash under my sofa when I heard them robbing the room next to mine. I put some cash on the table and my second phone (the small spare phone).

They asked me to lie down and face down. The next thing they picked the money and the phone I kept on the table and disappeared. embarassed embarassed

They didn't spend upto 3 minutes in my room. grin.

The second incidence happened in maraba, I was going to cosmetic store to buy hair cream when a guy hit me on my shoulder. I was like, guy what's up now can't you see
The guy came back and started pleading o. He even asked me to hit him back if I can't forgive him, I told him to forget it. We both laughed and the next thing, he jumped on a bike and told the bike guy with hausa language that he has taken it.
It was after they zoomed off I realized that my Samsung note 4 has disappeared embarassed embarassed

U think you're wise, phone wey arm robbers for collect some aboki kon later use touching body and laugh collect am from u
Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by Teeroyzimma: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by jyz200(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
I’m here to read lies grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Robbed? Share Your Experience! by Realmi: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
May God continue to protect us

(1) (Reply)

Okada Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus In Lagos (pics/vid) / Busty Female Make-up Babe Is Seen On Tape Doing Full Flirting With Male Actor / Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.