Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. (3994 Views)

Obiano Moves To Solve Electricity Problem, Signs $150m Power Deal / Yar’adua Would’ve Fixed Electricity Problem – Sambo / The Story Behind The Asian Tigers (Nigeria Take Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. by Musiwa42: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2011
Solution to electricity problem in Nigeria.  Jonathan take note.
I will back to show you people how to solve the problem.
Re: Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. by dinggle: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2011
If u have to do research to provide a solution then u need to give GEJ a break while he is also doing his on research.
Re: Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. by Musiwa42: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2011
I did not have to do a research to the electricity problem. I went out.

I am electrical engineer with experience home and away. so i know the solution.
Re: Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. by 1025: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2011
@musiwa,
stay away from drugs or,
do not say, i did not warn u.
Re: Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. by juman(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2011
Oh oh. grin

This bros with his joke.
Re: Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. by CyberG: 1:20am On Aug 01, 2011
This guy cracks me up so often with his posts! grin grin
Re: Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. by aloyemeka2: 1:24am On Aug 01, 2011
Musiwa,.:

I did not have to do a research to the electricity problem. I went out. 

[b]I am electrical engineer [/b]with experience home and away. so i know the solution.

When did you study Electrical engineering?. I know for sure that you used to have a degree in electricity engineering and not electrical engineering.
Re: Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. by antitpiah: 1:29am On Aug 01, 2011
aloy-emeka:

When did you study Electrical engineering?. I know for sure that you used to have a degree in[b] electricity[/b] engineering and not[b] electrical [/b]engineering.

Same naa ni

I am more interested in his solution. Aare never fails

Long Live Aare of Canada, Aare Becomrich Oyebambam Adesegun Musiwa of ifasity of Ilorin
Re: Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. by musiwa48: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2011
this is what is wrong with nigeria. Instead of listen to my idea and solution. You sit down and insult me.

Look at it this way I know the solution to fix electricity than your president Jonathan Goodluck. I know how to fix electricity more than Fashola, amachie or any governor or senator or minister. Instead of you listen to me. You insult me. It look like you would wait abit longer in darkness until you learn to respect people.
Re: Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. by musiwa48: 7:26am On Aug 01, 2011
let put it this way. I know more than your president. i know more than your governor. even if you go back month ago , i pick a hole in fashola development of the Eko city. You can see the water level that created the largest flood in nigeria history. That should tell you, I know more than you. you have gone all over the world looking for solution from india, china etc and you have not been able to solve it.

That should tell you I know the solution.
Re: Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2011
ok, advice us what the solution(s) is/are someone could be listening,
Re: Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. by dustydee: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2011
musiwa.,.:

let put it this way. I know more than your president. i know more than your governor. even if you go back month ago , i pick a hole in fashola development of the Eko city. You can see the water level that created the largest flood in nigeria history. That should tell you, I know more than you. you have gone all over the world looking for solution from india, china etc and you have not been able to solve it.

That should tell you I know the solution.
thought you are a Nigerian. No wahala tell us the secret to a "powerful" nation.
Re: Solution To Electricity Problem In Nigeria. Take Note. by musiwa48: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2011
Look i dont say things expect I can back it up. if I say I know more  . I do my friend. You see development of a nation or state as to do with engineering. Practical Engineering is different from having PHD. They ask you for experience over here. Do you have the Canadian experience or american experience. 

In nigeria we worship PHD. Look Jonathan read fishing, he has no experience to develop a nation, which is engineering related, that why Jonathan Goodluck is doing badly.

Now look , even the law a area. take a look at this in the nigeria constitution, which all of the president, governors and senators have taken oath in. there is no such section in the nigeria constitution. What it means is that no president, governor or senator have read the constitution for the last 12 years. which is a shame.

Look if I was the governor of lagos by the time Eko city papers came in, I will not sign it because I am an engineer. Why. I will use the money to develop a city along ikorodu and epe area.  You see lagos is already below sea level. What the Eko city project is doing is pushing back the sea. ask an engineer, when you push back the sea, it is directly proportional to risen the water level.

So the eko city project is risen the water level. All this china engineers do not know lagos is below the sea level. Now what happen is that , there is a threshold value which the soil or sand in lagos can hold during rain. and also another threshold value for the sea level to hold, not to cause a tsunami like over flow coming toward lagos, if we had a strong tide. this is talking engineering language which your people have no clue about.

Now since eko city have push the sea backward. eko city have push the sea level around lagos closer to its threshold value. Even light rain may cave the sea into lagos.

If you now build very heavy tall building on that eko city land. like says 3000000 kg  of human artificial tall building that fashola plan to build. It means the foundation of that area will shift and sink further. which also push back the sea. And creating another problem.

The Solution to avoid a Tsunami like problem in lagos, we have to create an artificial underground water channel. one of the problem we had is that the natural underground water channels have been block by construction work over many years, not only   eko city project. this is what I am trying to show you people. and the way roads are constructed over here. they sink, large pipeline under the road. creating an underground water channel to the sea. let says 20 km opening from sea coast.  that why who become president or governor matter. they can kill all of you with their stupidity. 
If we dont do this as soon as possible. you will experience large landslide in lagos.

I am busy, if I have time, may be during the weekend, i will talk about electricity. In nigeria, we put square peg in round holes. i dey busy my friend. man too must eat. food cost money. soup way sweet , it cost money. show me your dollar.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-militants, Sea Pirates Flee Bayelsa Creeks / The Best State Governor Nigeria Ever Had-the man Suswam / Underage Children Voting In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.