Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

A Pencil Artist Who Drew Peter Obi Has Cried Out Over Death Threats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pencil Artist Who Drew Peter Obi Has Cried Out Over Death Threats (622 Views)

"Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Pencil Artist Who Drew Peter Obi Has Cried Out Over Death Threats by BloggerUche: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
SHOCKING: Because I made a painting of Mr. Peter Obi, many people started calling me claiming to be Peter Obi, some claiming to be his pA while some claiming to be his campaign manager.

All inviting me to Abuja to come and present the art work that they have huge money for me, I refused because they are all fake. Now I’ve received more than 4 th,reat calls, with hidden number, Telling me never to promote Peter obi again with my art work, and some th,reatening to deal with me.

https://reloaded.ng/a-pencil-artist-who-drew-peter-obi-has-cried-out-over-death-threats/

Re: A Pencil Artist Who Drew Peter Obi Has Cried Out Over Death Threats by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
You mean the attention seeking clout chasing Igbo girl
Re: A Pencil Artist Who Drew Peter Obi Has Cried Out Over Death Threats by silibaba: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
God dey with you babe. On shaking in tubaba's voice.

(1) (Reply)

Distinguishing Characteristics Of TINUBU, ATIKU And OBI Supporters (opinion) / Nation’s Woes: Seek Obi’s Help, Group Tells Buhari / Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.