Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? (611 Views)

See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu / Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by aviara: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Within a very short period of stepping into the presidential race for 2023 election, Peter Obi who recently joined the Labour party has gained massive support across the length and breadth of this country. Without any prior political structure or giving out money to get support, he has been widely accepted by many especially the youths who coincidentally make up about 60% of the voting population.

We have seen ordinary people who have never met Peter Obi voluntarily using their personal resources to campaign for him, some donated buildings for his campaign. We have seen people doing door to door and market evangelism for Peter Obi without expecting an personal benefit in return.

Is there any Nigerian politician dead or alive who have had this type of massive support Peter Obi is enjoying?

9 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by Michelle70(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
i believe in modern day polictics, that title goes to Buhari.

untill campaign, then we will know if Obi is loved or is it just 20k followers disturbing social media space

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by CandyOps(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Some Agbado-gusling Republic branch of Nigeria won't like this [center][/center]

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by Staphylococcus: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin grin

Comedy!

Mods should please move topic to jokes section!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by madridguy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
You nailed it.

Michelle70:

untill campaign, then we will know if Obi is loved or is it just 20k followers disturbing social media space
Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by XerXers: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Michelle70:

Is Buhari contesting? Which kind mumu comment be this?

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by PresidObi: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Michelle70:

Peter Obi give you 20k?

That's very impossible

We follow Peter Obi not because of money, we know what he can do for the whole country.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by Michelle70(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
PresidObi:

Peter Obi give you 20k?

That's very impossible

We follow Peter Obi not because of money, we know what he can do for the whole country.
Lolz grin
go back and read my post, this time read it slowly

XerXers:

Is Buhari contesting? Which kind mumu comment be this?
go back and read what the OP wrote again, this time make sure to read the last paragraph slowly

Massiveglory:

If by this time, you don't see that Peter obi is loved, there are 2 things involved.
It is either you just choose to turn a blind eye
Or you just a hater.
No politician in Nigeria has gotten this degree of selfless love from the citizens since Nigeria was created.
go back and read the thread topic again, this time dont miss the two words OP used which is "most loved"

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by jkpbestseries: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
is a youth movement

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by PresidObi: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Michelle70:
Lolz grin
go back and read my post, this time read it slowly

Oh, you mean the numbers?

You should be talking 120 million, that's why I missed your sarcasm grin

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by Massiveglory: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Michelle70:

If by this time, you don't see that Peter obi is loved, there are 2 things involved.
It is either you just choose to turn a blind eye
Or you just a hater.
No politician in Nigeria has gotten this degree of selfless love from the citizens since Nigeria was created.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by Michelle70(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
PresidObi:

Oh, you mean the numbers?

You should be talking 120 million, that's why I missed your sarcasm grin
i knew u missed it.

Obi is likely not to give out money, that one is something one Lagosian and Adamawa man will do.

i dont want to mention their names sha
Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by PresidObi: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Michelle70:
i knew u missed it.

Obi is likely not to give out money, that one is something one Lagosian and Adamawa man will do.

i dont want to mention their names sha

From where am sitting now, the youths have decided not to accept money for this particular election. People are less likely to sell their destinies this time around.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by Michelle70(m): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
PresidObi:

From where am sitting now, the youths have decided not to accept money for this particular election. People are less likely to sell their destinies this time around.
u never see anything.

I know a lady who was in APC, she went to PDP when she thought Wike will win just to chop small money, then she cross carpetted again to APC when APC wanted to share money, now she heard Wike wants to do stomach infrastructure and shes planning on going back to PDP.

See, people will still sell their conscience in 2023, forget all those 70,000 persons moving from APC to PDP and vice versa, na thesame set of people.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by pricklewane: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
You are a comedian wetin you go talk about MKO that was voted across Nigeria.

aviara:
Within a very short period of stepping into the presidential race for 2023 election, Peter Obi who recently joined the Labour party has gained massive support across the length and breadth of this country. Without any prior political structure or giving out money to get support, he has been widely accepted by many especially the youths who coincidentally make up about 60% of the voting population.

We have seen ordinary people who have never met Peter Obi voluntarily using their personal resources to campaign for him, some donated buildings for his campaign. We have seen people doing door to door and market evangelism for Peter Obi without expecting an personal benefit in return.

Is there any Nigerian politician dead or alive who have had this type of massive support Peter Obi is enjoying?
Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by PresidObi: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Michelle70:
u never see anything.

I know a lady who was in APC, she went to PDP when she thought Wike will win just to chop small money, then she cross carpetted again to APC when APC wanted to share money, now she heard Wike wants to do stomach infrastructure and shes planning on going back to PDP.

See, people will still sell their conscience in 2023, forget all those 70,000 persons moving from APC to PDP and vice versa, na thesame set of people.

I've see a lot really

I have seen many people crying and gnashing their teeth because of the little money they collected and voted for Buhari last election, so many of those people have ran away from their villages because of violence.

I have seen a man who argued with me for his support of Buhari in 2015, he collected 2k and voted APC, today hes in the village rearing local fowls, his shop has closed down when the bad economic policies wiped his business away.

I have seen youths who took bribes and voted for APC last time, they're still jobless and eating "mama thank ma" at home

What about the students sitting at home?

I have seen plenty bros.

I am not saying ppl womt collect money, but most wont vote for a bad choice this coming elections, because of 5k
Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by Taribizy(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Peter Obi is the most loved candidate. I love the fact that Peter Obi chose to run and by the time the campaigns kick off, it will be obvious that Peter Obi will win the presidential election. I feel he is humble, gentle, kind, smart, vocal, and healthy. Casting your vote for Peter Obi is a thought you should consider. My own vote is settled already
Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by Uwamesther(f): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu representatives walkout
of the NBA conference after Peter Obi was named the best spoke person among the three presidential candidates. That action got many Nigerians reacting to the situation
Watch the video and also my reaction as well
Peter Obi speach at NBA conference Atiku,Tinubu walk away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ol6MvwYR80

Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:18am On Aug 27, 2022
Peter Obi
Abiola
Jonathan
Buhari...
In that order are the most loved politicians in Nigerian political history.
Re: Is Peter Obi The Most Loved Politician In The History Of Nigeria? by ScamHunter: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Aminu Kano is the only one that comes close to Obi, but the British rigged him out. Moreover his popularity was only in the North but Obi is national popularity.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In All States Have Accepted Peter Obi, LP – Ozigbo / A Cabal In Buhari's Presidency Supports Atiku & North- Wike Reveals Secret / 2023: Kwankwaso Clears Air On Stepping Down For Another Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.