Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,139 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts (22700 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Moyele Sowore is a great guy he's radical enough to not be subservient to the Oyinbo which is a good thing for the Naira but he is not diplomatic enough to rule a country as diverse as Nigeria. I could vote for him.He consistently wins his polling unit during election he is liked by his people in Ondo state.

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by officialJP(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Drug lord ooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Pesuzok(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
I can bet you that Atiku and Tinubu won't do this
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by TolaniLuv: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sowore is broke
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Crampyblood(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
BAT should probably publish half of lasgidi

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Samfloxin(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
D
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by blowjohn(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Akerele44:
So Sowore too get house for Abroad New Jersey for that matter...and he dey always pretend as if he no get....Peter Òbí brother Chameleon

What is there if he has a house abroad?

What about those that have houses and businesses abroad?

U will not read where he said he has only 2 cars as opposed to the rest that have dozens.

But ur fixated on his abroad home.

Keep an open mind. Don't hate

2 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
If Atiku does this....walahi I go vote for am
Buh no need, I know say he can neva undecided undecided...
As for Tinubu, make I bend if he tries it.
Bunch of old criminals that want to rule us in order to wreck us totally angry angry
The only person that can do this is Peter Obi with all sincerety, cos dude has nothing to fear. He was already a millionaire before he joined politics in early 2000.
God go surely disappoint all these old cargoes that think that they can deceive us again.
2023 is for Obi cool cool....say I told Una.

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Any political aspirant who refuses to publish his assets is a thief.

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by lanre9ja(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abi na
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
fergie001:
Sowore continues......

Very funny. If you reach Sahara report at Ikeja and see how this guy balls. You go hate lack.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by SPIDER90: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi is the only candidate that has no skeleton in his cupboard. Nigerians loves and will overwhelmingly vote for him.
Dem don scam this one too. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Idaytesj29(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi is the only candidate that has no skeleton in his cupboard. Nigerians loves and will overwhelmingly vote for him.

But has a graveyard in his compound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by smsinnigeria(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
fergie001:
The Socio-Economic Rights And Accountability Project (SERAP), a non-partisan and legal Advocacy organisation has urged Presidential Candidates of Political Parties in the 2023 election to publish the details of their assets as well as publicly reject vote buying.

This guy will constitute economical risk. He is poor and looking forward to be rich. He will lick the plates because APC have already eaten everything.

SERAP via tweet called out Peter Obi (LP), Atiku Abubakar (PDP), Bola Tinubu (APC), Rabiu Kwankwaso (NNPP), Malik Ado-Ibrahim (YPP), Omoyele Sowore (AAC) and Dumebi Kachikwu (ADC).

Only Omoyele Sowore of the African Action Congress (AAC) has taken up the challenge as at now.

Omoyele Sowore replied almost immediately:

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by simongonner: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
El chapo go soon release all his drug money
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by CommonSense1967: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Pls stop posting rubbish trash.
Peter Obi-tuary is a Conman. He invested Anambra money into his own family business. The former drug dealer is a billionaire, how did he make that money?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by adams123: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mr Sowore, how much you have in your bank accounts?
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by wiseoneking: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:
Will Gringori Pandora include his Pandora assets? cheesy
First ask about your god Tinubu before the OBidient man.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Moh247: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Who Sowore dey decieve
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by truthfinder319: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Peter Obi should include the Panama hidden funds. And Atiku , Halliburton. Asiwaju has no hidden investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
As e de hot! Bullion van drug lord no go fit remember all his drug picker acquired assets!

I remain OBIdiently Yusuful
Pandora papers
Transferred Anambra money to offshore accounts, rogue obi invested Government money a large percentage from Southwest and southsouth into family business .

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Alajiki(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

grin grin grin

But he has a pandora box grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by malali: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Being poor is nothing to be proud of !!!!

If you cannot make yourself and your family rich......how can you make 300 million Nigerians rich !!!

Please poverty is never fashionable
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by 123readygo: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Realists(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

Pandora files is not only human skeleton but full grown dinosaurs skeleton.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Lorddominic(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Agentbetking:
Please you guys should help a brother. I'm really starving right now. I'm a salary worker and I'm currently penniless. Please I got siblings to look after as well. I've never begged in this platform. I've been on nairaland for over 3 years. Please help a struggling brother. I promise to pay it forward if I could to the less needy. God bless. Account details----zero one four one nine six five six seven two (Union Bank)
You are a potential criminal/fraudster....pls moderators, you are meant to filter out all online begging comments from all threads so dat innocent nairalanders don't fall victim to their antics.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by rippa(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi-tuary is a silent Conman and a liar. The IPIG terrorist drug dealer will just lie as usual.
He had been exposed as a corrupt politician by the Pandora papers.
Peter Obi-tuary's drug partner (in law) is still in prison in the US.
Your name na common sense yet u nor get brain
Everytime Pandora. That's the only thing u people have against him
But the bullion van thief with history of drug trafficking that have also turn lagos state to his own personal property, is a saint to u guys.
I they imagine if na tinubu come from east
Oh my God

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by silibaba: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
blowjohn:

Are u Peter obi?

Let who has been told to speak do so.

Oga, go and VERIFY is our MANTRA

I SILIBABA and my households are OBIDIENT till JESUS CHRIST go come oo. grin
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Pio44: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi-tuary is a silent Conman and a liar. The IPIG terrorist drug dealer will just lie as usual.
He had been exposed as a corrupt politician by the Pandora papers.
Peter Obi-tuary's drug partner (in law) is still in prison in the US.
ur atiku and tinbu nko??
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Gbemini(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Obi next for abuja pass the whole anambra hmmmm.... Pretender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence / Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.