Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts (22701 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by CommonSense1967: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
rippa:

Your name na common sense yet u nor get brain
Everytime Pandora. That's the only thing u people have against him
But the bullion van thief with history of drug trafficking that have also turn lagos state to his own personal property, is a saint to u guys.
I they imagine if na tinubu come from east
Oh my God

Usual ranting of another M-kpuru mmiri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkey. Zero IQ, shallow empty delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Altruisticboy: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
A MAN WITH A GOLDEN HEART
How can you not love our Vice Presidential Candidate after he shared His story.

"15 years ago, I went to buy electronics at Emab Plaza Abuja. I saw a man walking on the corridor and when he walked to me and greeted me. I asked what he was doing, he said he's a salesman. I was moved by his passion. I asked for his WAEC result, when he gave me, it was better than mine. Today, he's my adopted son, I didn't ask for his origin or tribe. I sponsored his education to University level, he's now a Software Engineer, he is married to a Jukum woman, daughter of the current Attorney-General of Taraba State. He will be going to the UK for his PhD. He's Paul OJUKWU from Anambra State. That is the Nigeria we are talking about.”

Kashim Shettima..

Now let Obidient or Atifku or their seputies tell us a similar thing with another tribe man.

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by CommonSense1967: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pio44:
ur atiku and tinbu nko??
Their names did not appear in the pandora papers.
Obi did as a Conman.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by sayso: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
fergie001:
The Socio-Economic Rights And Accountability Project (SERAP), a non-partisan and legal Advocacy organisation has urged Presidential Candidates of Political Parties in the 2023 election to publish the details of their assets as well as publicly reject vote buying.

SERAP via tweet called out Peter Obi (LP), Atiku Abubakar (PDP), Bola Tinubu (APC), Rabiu Kwankwaso (NNPP), Malik Ado-Ibrahim (YPP), Omoyele Sowore (AAC) and Dumebi Kachikwu (ADC).

Only Omoyele Sowore of the African Action Congress (AAC) has taken up the challenge as at now.

Omoyele Sowore replied almost immediately:

No no nn, @YELESOWORE you are a poor man,you will loot this country dry. I reject it. Mba nu biko
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Jostoman: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Chaii if BAT start to list Lagos State own alone everywhere go full.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by nedekid: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Meracle:
Serap will soon look for who to sue.
Lolz
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by moufan: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Peter Obi and bullion van tinubu will not respond to these questions because they are both fantastically corrupt
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Jostoman: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
As e de hot! Bullion van drug lord no go fit remember all his drug picker acquired assets!

I remain OBIdiently Yusuful
if BAT list Lagos State own alone now everywhere go full
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by kolaj18: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=ecolime post=115022354]Tinubu alone owns Lagos State.

See ehn, Tinubu and Atiku can't even declare ordinary 10% of their Assets. If they do, una go know say Dangote na truly poor man where these two guys dey.

I can vouch for Obi but you see Sowore, Nigga thrives on the contributions of foolish donors all over the world. I no trust the

MuMu everywhere

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by einsteine(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi is the only candidate that has no skeleton in his cupboard. Nigerians loves and will overwhelmingly vote for him.

Is that why he illegally opened offshore accounts and offshore entities in the name of his daughter?

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Fahdiga(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
seunmsg:

Peter Obi is a rogue who stole Anambra state blind. As governor, he did not even declare his assets properly as revealed by the Pandora papers. If he’s clean, he won’t be using his underage daughter to hide away stolen funds in tax haven.
Stop littering nairaland with trash if you don't have any reasonable thing to post.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by rippa(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Usual ranting of another M-kpuru mmiri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkey. Zero IQ, shallow empty delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist.
Lolźzz
Engaging u it's a total waste of time
Since when my state (Edo) done turn to an eastern state?
The problem with u is
U hate the east for nothing and they are not Nigeria problem
They are not the reason u are frustrated
They are not the reason u don't have light.
They have not had chance to step into the number seat in Nigeria yet dey are the most successful tribe
How can u hate someone that is not ur problem
Tinubu, fashola, okorocha, Kalu etc are all friends
But dem use tribe take divide poor people like u while dey collectively loot our resources. Common sense u nor get
And u dey call urself Common sense.
I just pity ur generation
Good nite

2 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
olas24u:

Pandora papers
Transferred Anambra money to offshore accounts, rogue obi invested Government money a large percentage from Southwest and southsouth into family business .

Which of his family business did he invest Anambra money? Does his family own SABMiller? SABMiller is a South African company. You are either an ignoramus or you are on the payroll of those who have plundered our country.

Transferred Anambra money to offshore accounts? Same accounts he had before becoming governor. Or you think he's like your principal who got his funds through dubious means?

He's in the opposition, so why has he not had even one session with the EFCC since he left office in 2014? Do you know he invited the EFCC to look into his records when he left? He has remained in Nigeria since then, criticising the APC government, how come they have found nothing on him?

They will just give you guys minimum wage and turn you guys to zombies, regurgitating the same trash every 2 minutes. Like rabid dogs, they feed you leftovers from their tables and turn you to brainless attackers....

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Almaigaa: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Peter Obi is the only candidate that has no skeleton in his cupboard. Nigerians loves and will overwhelmingly vote for him.

Nigerians will never vote an IGBO man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

Which of his family business did he invest Anambra money? Does his family own SABMiller? SABMiller is a South African company. You are either an ignoramus or you are on the payroll of those who have plundered our country.

Transferred Anambra money to offshore accounts? Same accounts he had before becoming governor. Or you think he's like your principal who got his funds through dubious means?

He's in the opposition, so why has he not had even one session with the EFCC since he left office in 2014? Do you know he invited the EFCC to look into his records when he left? He has remained in Nigeria since then, criticising the APC government, how come they have found nothing on him?

They will just give you guys minimum wage and turn you guys to zombies, regurgitating the same trash every 2 minutes. Like rabid dogs, they feed you leftovers from their tables and turn you to brainless attackers....
Because you operate the account with him ,why will a human being cross many countries and still go to an island to keep money , confirm rogue ,if not for Pandora leak ,we for they hear saint.Anambra government could not collect back their money.Do you know the definition of corruption or you have your own defination when obi is involved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Almaigaa:

Nigerians will never vote an IGBO man.

You're not God. God gives power to whomever He wills.

Just imagine the kind of things you write. Your heart is full of hatred. May God give you the grace to become human....

2 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by georgeakins: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Obi does not need to publish any assets , because , he cannot win. He is just wasting his energy.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Cantonese: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sowore, how would you not know the net worth of Sahara reporters? Is that not simply a lie? And you want us to believe that others wey don start life long before you go be your mate financially.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by paradigmshift(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
olas24u:

Pandora papers
Transferred Anambra money to offshore accounts, rogue obi invested Government money a large percentage from Southwest and southsouth into family business .
if u like vote portable..na ur headache

1 Like

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by GodsOwnMan: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Ilaje1: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Akerele44:
So Sowore too get house for Abroad New Jersey for that matter...and he dey always pretend as if he no get....Peter Òbí brother Chameleon

Make the family dey for street?
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

Fidelity Bank was filled with one ethnic stock from igboland ,in the whole southwest,when you now go to the north ,the same thing,Igbos,now go to east of Nigeria the same thing .You are now calling him a nationalist ,saviour.Go to Lagos civil service and see Igbos working first before we start discussion.please donot say I collected money ,I know fidelity very well.People are employed based on ethnic stock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
paradigmshift:
if u like vote portable..na ur headache

Get out of here. ,we are discussing national issues here.obi is a rogue and not a saint and you cannot railroad or bully every one into submission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by paradigmshift(m): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
olas24u:

Get out of here. ,we are discussing national issues here.obi is a rogue and not a saint and you cannot railroad or bully every one into submission.
as if your father is better off ode ... who's bullying u , sense u no get .
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Almaigaa: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

You're not God. God gives power to whomever He wills.

Just imagine the kind of things you write. Your heart is full of hatred. May God give you the grace to become human....

God will use us to disgrace Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters. You called Nigeria zoo, today you want to be President of Nigeria. That can never happen. We will rather allow a Ghanian rule this Country, than to allow an Igbo man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
paradigmshift:

My father is Yoruba , and my father is far far better than obi rogue , philosophy pass ,when my father we well know obi was still looking for away out in his life bloody rogue ,he had only a wristwatch for many years ,lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
olas24u:

Because you operate the account with him ,why will a human being cross many countries as still go to island to keep money , confirm rogue ,if not for Pandora leak ,we for they hear saint.Anambra government could not collect back their money.Do you know the definition not corruption or you have your own defiattion when obi is involved.

The problem is that Zombies cannot think. His family had the accounts BEFORE he became a governor. So how does it relate to Anambra? Or was it that the previous Governors were giving him money to keep for them? It's obvious you don't even know the events of Pandora papers. You're just regurgitating what your paymasters told you.

Peter Obi became the Chairman of Fidelity Bank in his 30s.

He singlehandedly sponsored his elections in a new, small party and won against big parties like PDP, ANPP, AD etc. When he was rigged out, he spent hundreds of millions in court to get back his mandate.

At that point, he had NEVER held and political position. Self-made billionaire extraordinaire.

Pandora papers were of offshore accounts he had before becoming governor, not after becoming governor.
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
paradigmshift:

You must be thinking the only people doing well are politicans,that is why you mentioned my father,na Ogun go deal with you comparing that type of person with my father .We have omoluabi ethos in Yoruba land,how can you compare my father with a rogue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by olas24u(f): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
whitephoenix:

The problem is that Zombies cannot think. His family had the accounts BEFORE he became a governor. So how does it relate to Anambra? Or was it that the previous Governors were giving him money to keep for them? It's obvious you don't even know the events of Pandora papers. You're just regurgitating what your paymasters told you.

Peter Obi became the Chairman of Fidelity Bank in his 30s.

He singlehandedly sponsored his elections in a new, small party and won against big parties like PDP, ANPP, AD etc. When he was rigged out, he spent hundreds of millions in court to get back his mandate.

At that point, he had NEVER held and political position. Self-made billionaire extraordinaire.

Pandora papers were of offshore accounts he had before becoming governor, not after becoming governor.
All lies ,Pandora leaks are on line and he his not the only one,he kept money using his daughter,s me,but to you ,he his a saint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
olas24u:

Fidelity Bank was filled with one ethnic stock from igboland ,in the whole southwest,when you now go to the north ,the same thing,Igbos,now go to east of Nigeria the same thing .You are now calling a nationalist ,saviour.Go to Lagos civil service and see Igbos working first before we start discussion.pleasendonot say I collected money ,I know fidelity very well.People are employed based on ethnic stock.

Oh, it's no more about Anambra money, it's now about Fidelity Bank? You see why people call you zombies. You reason in one direction, completely incapable of rational evaluation.

Ok. Oooo. Kontinue
Re: SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts by RexTramadol1: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahdiga:

I like this sub from Sowore.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Grants N500m Bail To Alhassan Ado Doguwa / Two Nigeria’s Refineries To Restart Production Before End Of Dec. 2015 –minister / Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.