Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How True Is This Text Image ? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How True Is This Text Image ? (51679 Views)

Certification Edge: How True Is This? / Please, Have Anyone Recieved Such SMS? Advice On This Text Message / Customers Are Always Right;How True Is This View? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by cayorday89(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

Any Nigerian that defends politicians are stupid.

Except maybe the politician is Peter Obi. And if you defend Peter Obi to the extent of picking a fight with anyone online, you're equally stupid.

Not just that, if you're always supporting your preferred candidate even when your candidate misyan (like when Tinubu said he'll recruit youths to be feeding them cassava) you're stupid.

It doesn't end there, if you are earning well, therefore you choose to stay indifferent because you think you won't be affected by what happens, you're stupid.

And if you're not earning well, because they give you 30k to defend politicians, you're equally very stupid.
Somehow, you throw stray bullet hitting every passerby.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by DDayve: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rich4god:
It's relatively true.

Me personally I know someone that was paid a certain amount just to discredit in politician in one of the recent governorship election.

The guy was very active on twitter doing his thing.

But I don't knw if he's a nairalander.

Are you for real ? So this things really happen? If this really happens, then I should have confidence that all the Tinubu supporters on this forum would likely vote Obi. They can't be that stupid to be stupid. They are just doing their job like portable online.
Tinubu urchins, keep hustling jare, it is allowed. If I see money, I go collect but na Obi I go still vote for
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by meditator(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pesuzok:

Is your life better with this APC government?
Yes.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Blazadenise(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Very true... Na mostly youth go still vote for all this agbaya way no get shame...useless youth who refuse to engage themselves
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by remigiusizunna(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Op
I believe you copied this from Godfery Chikwere's timeline.
Anyways, it's the pure description of what we are seeing in the Nigerian cyber space
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Ppp1p: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Idaytesj29(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
Are most nairalanders guilty of this ?

Yes, very true. Jobless ndi Anambra hustling in Tinubu's Lagos defending Obi that sent them on exile and castigating Tinubu that gave them food and water.

Well, if tenant snatch landlord wife, tenant must go. And if na Landlord snatch tenant wife, na still tenant go go. Simple
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Rich4god(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
DDayve:

Are you for real ? So this things really happen? If this really happens, then I should have confidence that all the Tinubu supporters on this forum would likely vote Obi. They can't be that stupid to be stupid. They are just doing their job like portable online.
Tinubu urchins, keep hustling jare, it is allowed. If I see money, I go collect but na Obi I go still vote for

Am for real.

A lot of people are doing it very well.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Timmi: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

Except maybe the politician is Peter Obi. And if you defend Peter Obi to the extent of picking a fight with anyone online, you're equally stupid.

Not just that, if you're always supporting your preferred candidate even when your candidate misyan (like when Tinubu said he'll recruit youths to be feeding them cassava) you're stupid.

It doesn't end there, if you are earning well, therefore you choose to stay indifferent because you think you won't be affected by what happens, you're stupid.

And if you're not earning well, because they give you 30k to defend politicians, you're equally very stupid.

Your statement is an oxymoron and you are the most stupid of them all. Is Obi not a politician?
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Brushstrokes20: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Spot on! The shithole is littered with a lot of brainless animals in human skin! Spits undecided
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Altruisticboy: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
AmGreat1234:
Most people on social media are guilty of this, especially those supporting Tinubu and Atiku. I'm OBEDIENT, therefore, I'm not guilty.

I know only Obidient or Obituary would type this crazy
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Altruisticboy: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
AmGreat1234:
Most people on social media are guilty of this, especially those supporting Tinubu and Atiku. I'm OBEDIENT, therefore, I'm not guilty.
I know only Obidient or Obituary would type this crazy
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Vix805: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
agbado and cassava people.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
FromTopToBottom:

This is true all nairalanders that are defending the politicians.
I see some obituaries are excluding themselves, they are all the same.
2015 hausas use their money to sponsors Buhari today Peter Obi is sponsored by obituaries
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Pio44: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
So true
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by SeunNotOwner: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
FromTopToBottom:

A jobless graduate is a lazy man.
That you graduate does not automatically qualify you for employment in an establishment.

Employ yourself when their is not Job
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Daddyyin: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Okobola146:
ibaje enia ko da ise Oluwa duro

You Gain Nothing From Ethnic Hatred Or Religious Bias - Professor Pat Utomi

Using the word “obidient” has nothing to do with ethnicity.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by colestephan86: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
Ask yourself, what is the percentage of graduates that are actually employable.
Graduates that can't compose or communicate in simple terms.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by HimName: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Uglybwoi:
Apt. Whether, atiku, tinubu, or obi. The earlier Nigerians realize that our problem lies with our mindset, the better for us. There is something deeply wrong with the average Nigerian, myself included

Perfect!

Make Americans and Nigerians swap country make u c d difference.

Within 3 wks, u go bigin c development here n dia for Naija but u c dat American, 4 days is too much, dem go bring am down.

Those elected public officials are from the people.

They are a reflection of the very environment they come from.

Make we dey deceive awasef dey go.

If d larger part of the people no ready to change for the better den expecting Nigeria to reach d level of even Spain in the next 50 years is like hoping one day, egg go break rock.

Are we ready to have a change of mindset?

For Nigerians of today, capital NO.

So na to do d calculation.

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by ridbell01(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

he's even part of the problem in a sane country all the 3 candidates will be in jail now
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Rilwayne001: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Iceberg3:
Very true.
Rilwayne001... perfect.

I’m not jobless though.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Iceberg3: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rilwayne001:

I’m not jobless though.
lo joko,jare
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Axis313(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

In short everybody is stupid.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by giantstar: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassedare U marketing Peter Obi because they are the same thing and I have my reason to justify that.

Except maybe the politician is Peter Obi(nonsense). And if you defend Peter Obi to the extent of picking a fight with anyone online, you're equally stupid.

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by foolbuster: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Africans are the worst species of humans God created. They're just a little bit higher than animals, that's why this continent isn't making any kind or form of progress.

This I have seen.

Dem don frustrate this one so tey him don dey curse himself grin
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Ameduedwin: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
You see, I work in one of the popular bank as contract in Lagos, there is one of this dispatch Rider always support tinubu, every time,this Man will be saying emi,lo ko. He say before 10am in 2023 tinubu will be leading by 5million vote, I told this man that, upon the school wey you go, and your out spoken English you end up as dispatch Rider, and that does not sent signal to you, and you, you claimed you have know tinubu since childhood still he can not make a way for you to be employed in a govt house and you are doing a contract dispatch Rider. that is the problem of most of youths, they support what can not benefit them because of tribe and religion.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by simpleken(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by CaptainFM1: 1:14am On Jul 25, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

What then is left? An average Nigerian is stupid. Nigerians will have the opportunity to change a bad government, only to bring in a worse one. You would think Nigerians are ready and have learnt their lessons, but wait and see them in February next year. That suffering mentality is just ingrained in us, and it's driving the whole black race backwards.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by NLPoliceWoman: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
UptownVibes:
The guy looks sick upstairs. A normal human being, won't defend Buhari after all the pains he is causing Nigerians. I heard bandits said they want to adopt the useless president, I pray its true. Its better we don't have a president.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by NLPoliceWoman: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
RTR

Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff / Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / 6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49