Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How True Is This Text Image ? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How True Is This Text Image ? (51681 Views)

Certification Edge: How True Is This? / Please, Have Anyone Recieved Such SMS? Advice On This Text Message / Customers Are Always Right;How True Is This View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Billygee2u: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

Any Nigerian that defends politicians are stupid.

Except maybe the politician is Peter Obi. And if you defend Peter Obi to the extent of picking a fight with anyone online, you're equally stupid.

Not just that, if you're always supporting your preferred candidate even when your candidate misyan (like when Tinubu said he'll recruit youths to be feeding them cassava) you're stupid.

It doesn't end there, if you are earning well, therefore you choose to stay indifferent because you think you won't be affected by what happens, you're stupid.

And if you're not earning well, because they give you 30k to defend politicians, you're equally very stupid.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Same thing we are saying hence these questions which you haven't answered.

You are claiming that the govt can't employ 40million youths but at the same time you are expecting that obi created jobs while he was governor.

Which family business did obi invest anambras money in?

Since you say we should talk about entrepreneurship, can you tell us how far you have gone in practicing entrepreneurship?

Do you expect that all 40million youths you mentioned will be entrepreneurs?
Another dumb Pandora follower, their heads are blocked cheesy
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by mixta140: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Uglybwoi:
Apt. Whether, atiku, tinubu, or obi. The earlier Nigerians realize that our problem lies with our mindset, the better for us. There is something deeply wrong with the average Nigerian, myself included
You no lie oooo...
Cuz me I just dey look many youths like irresponsible beings cus most dont wants to take charge ...
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Naijanascam: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bitter truth......

Jagabandits
Agbadorians
Sai babas
Certificated morons
Senior and junior urchins

Una gudumoni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by NLPoliceWoman: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
RTR
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Musty42gud: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

Except maybe the politician is Peter Obi. And if you defend Peter Obi to the extent of picking a fight with anyone online, you're equally stupid.

Not just that, if you're always supporting your preferred candidate even when your candidate misyan (like when Tinubu said he'll recruit youths to be feeding them cassava) you're stupid.

It doesn't end there, if you are earning well, therefore you choose to stay indifferent because you think you won't be affected by what happens, you're stupid.

And if you're not earning well, because they give you 30k to defend politicians, you're equally very stupid.
Your papa is stupid
#Power remains in North
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by hexenbiest: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
Are most nairalanders guilty of this ?
Very true and yeah they are, instead of using that smartphone to refer and earn on yellowcard platform or better still learn about Blockchain technology on https://academy.yellowcard.io/
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by GambaOsaka: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
lexy2014:

If Tinubu is a master of corruption, how is he now the master of governance?

You can be a good administrator and yet be fantastically corrupt. No be today na.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by lexy2014: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
GambaOsaka:

You can be a good administrator and yet be fantastically corrupt. No be today na.

That's why I asked
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by lexy2014: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eleven01:

Another dumb Pandora follower, their heads are blocked cheesy

Still doesn't answer the questions asked.

You are claiming that the govt can't employ 40million youths but at the same time you are expecting that obi created jobs while he was governor.

Since you say we should talk about entrepreneurship, can you tell us how far you have gone in practicing entrepreneurship?

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer the questions asked.

Dumb as pandorians cheesy
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eleven01:

Dumb as pandorians cheesy

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by GambaOsaka: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
lexy2014:

That's why I asked

Well…. I retract my first statement. Lol
Master of corruption can not be a master of good governance. Tinubu is a master of corruption and therefore, he is NOT a master of good governance
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Simplythebest: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jobless is really a disease and disaster cus it will make u to be doing something normal human being are not suppose to be doing cus when u are busy with work especially those in lagos by the time u leave ur house 5am and come back 9pm no one will advise u to sleep and rest cus the next day is waiting for u. Is when u are jobless that u will spend the whole day online defending our wicked and selfish leaders and am sure those our wicked leaders are happy with the poverty in the land cus when u are working and earning well no body will not come and bribe u with 5k to buy ur vote or carry ballot box cus of 10k. May God help us in this country. Amen
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Franking:

Yes, one useless Igbotormentor or whatever he calls himself is one. Tormenting his grandfather and foolish enough not to know it.

Imagine anybody marketing the sick and lying agbado and yam crooner, Tinumbu.
You are trying to describe your father, we understand your dodging
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Prettyclown: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dem plenty for here cool
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Hanndye: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
As a people, morality dictates you don't vote back a failed government (at least to serve as a lesson)
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by kenzo25(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassedDont know why you re saying everyone is stupid on this issue ! Everyone is entitle to his or her opinion you can’t just say if I support my father I am stupid or if you don’t support my father you tell stupid, people should respect people opinion. Some people like Trump and some people like Biden . Pls to those of u that like his comment it’s your opinion but not calling ur father stupid is what can’t be tolerated. Respect is reciprocal

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by kenzo25(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassedDont know why you re saying everyone is stupid on this issue ! Everyone is entitle to his or her opinion you can’t just say if I support my father I am stupid or if you don’t support my father you re stupid, people should respect people opinion. Some people like Trump and some people like Biden . Pls to those of u that like his comment it’s your opinion but not calling ur father stupid is what can’t be tolerated. Respect is reciprocal

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by hayzed1090: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tflex01:
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Old thread about Peter Obi's governance in Anambra by the indigenous people.

The same Peter Obi that they want to force down the throat of Nigerians.

WOW!!!
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by sylve11: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

cool
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
Very True ! Naija Reality Talk cool
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Bimpe29: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
We should begin to see beyond our nose and reason rationally not based on subjective sentiment.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by NairaMaster1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
FromTopToBottom:

They are. Especially the Northerners and the Yorubas
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Politicians should never be idolized. Same way your plumber should not be idolized. He’s there to do a job. You choose the one you think is most qualified for the task at hand. He either does a good job and you retain him or he does a bad job and you sack him. Finish. I don’t understand people who get so emotional and defensive about politicians.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by 7arrows: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

GBAM !!!
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by UptownVibes(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bastaadi:
, how does it feel?
The guy looks sick upstairs. A normal human being, won't defend Buhari after all the pains he is causing Nigerians. I heard bandits said they want to adopt the useless president, I pray its true. Its better we don't have a president.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Invitationn: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

You are equally stupid for making a relative exemption outta Peter Obi.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Africans are the worst species of humans God created. They're just a little bit higher than animals, that's why this continent isn't making any kind or form of progress.

This I have seen.
Shut your useless mouth abeg. What have you contributed to yourself or humanity? Na to come nairaland dey yarn trash. Idiot
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by gregng(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Yes... Many of them that are jobless still defend Tinubu and Atiku most especially those earn 150k monthly...

My dear Nairaland.

Nigeria is blessed with multiple resources. Nigeria can pay u monthly stipend even as a jobless man yet there will be enough to export out. But our greedy politicians collect our money and spend outside the country.

[ quote author=FromTopToBottom post=115023744]Are most nairalanders guilty of this ?[/quote]
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Bobbiee: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
ARE YOU SURPRISED? MOST NIGERIANS BY DEFAULT, HAVE THE LOWEST IQ YOU COULD EVER EXPECT OUT OF A HUMAN BEING. IN SANER CLIMES MOST OF THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE CATEGORIZED AS MENTALLY DEFICIENT.
IT'S A CRYING SHAME. THEY SHOULD ALL BE CARTED AWAY AND SET AFLAME INSTEAD OF BEING ALLOWED TO BREED.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by JoshB92: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
You manage buy phone dy defend Atiku, Tinubu, Buhari, Obi etc
You be mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff / Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / 6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.