Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

How True Is This Text Image ? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How True Is This Text Image ? (51674 Views)

Certification Edge: How True Is This? / Please, Have Anyone Recieved Such SMS? Advice On This Text Message / Customers Are Always Right;How True Is This View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by NeckingNgulping(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
One of the best posts i have ever seen on Nairaland.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by GambaOsaka: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tflex01:

Have you seen this 2012 thread??

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

I don’t need to read the tread.
I’m supporting Peter Obi for this election because just because he has a better pedigree than the others. Not because he is a saint. The others are known criminals.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by anonymuz(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenbee:
This is the reason why I'm Obi-dientlyrooting for a government that can turn things around.
You already know where I stand.
oboli isn't a saint as well. But I believe in his idea of new Nigeria
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by RealLagosBoy: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Especially Tinubu and APC supporters.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Graciafun(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

Any Nigerian that defends politicians are stupid.

Except maybe the politician is Peter Obi. And if you defend Peter Obi to the extent of picking a fight with anyone online, you're equally stupid.

Not just that, if you're always supporting your preferred candidate even when your candidate misyan (like when Tinubu said he'll recruit youths to be feeding them cassava) you're stupid.

It doesn't end there, if you are earning well, therefore you choose to stay indifferent because you think you won't be affected by what happens, you're stupid.

And if you're not earning well, because they give you 30k to defend politicians, you're equally very stupid.

Your post is all inclusive. Everybody sha collect from you. �
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by PharmacyStore: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is really deep
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Tflex01: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
GambaOsaka:

I don’t need to read the tread.
I’m supporting Peter Obi for this election because just because he has a better pedigree than the others. Not because he is a saint. The others are known criminals.

It's funny to think Obi have better pedigree in governance than Tinubu.

Really funny. cool
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Iamzik: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

Except maybe the politician is Peter Obi. And if you defend Peter Obi to the extent of picking a fight with anyone online, you're equally stupid.

Not just that, if you're always supporting your preferred candidate even when your candidate misyan (like when Tinubu said he'll recruit youths to be feeding them cassava) you're stupid.

It doesn't end there, if you are earning well, therefore you choose to stay indifferent because you think you won't be affected by what happens, you're stupid.

And if you're not earning well, because they give you 30k to defend politicians, you're equally very stupid.

Omo be like say everybody don turn stupid like this o
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by successmatters(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
glufe:

Ode, you fit no even get PVC like that. grin grin

For your eyes only grin

Obi don get 2 votes, me and my bae grin

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Stevven(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
True
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by GambaOsaka: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tflex01:

It's funny to think Obi have better pedigree in governance than Tinubu.

Really funny. cool

In terms of governance, tinubu obviously is the master, but the major problem of Nigeria is corruption, and of course, he is also a master at it. Besides, all his past antecedents in the United States doesn’t help him either.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Tflex01: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

Tinubu refuted that statement and said he wanted to say 50 thousand and not 50 million youths. grin
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by lexy2014: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eleven01:
You made yourself jobless, the government can not employ 40million youths. Talk about entrepreneurship. How many employment did Obi generate in Anambra for his brothers?
Rather than invest in a public owned, private run industries to create jobs, he invested Anambra's money to his family brewery business. You kids don't know anything.

You are claiming that the govt can't employ 40million youths but at the same time you are expecting that obi created jobs while he was governor.

Which family business did obi invest anambras money in?

Since you say we should talk about entrepreneurship, can you tell us how far you have gone in practicing entrepreneurship?

Do you expect that all 40million youths you mentioned will be entrepreneurs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by showafrica(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

Full stop..
You said it all
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Mozegee: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Absolutely right,
FromTopToBottom:
Are most nairalanders guilty of this ?
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
lexy2014:

You are claiming that the govt can't employ 40million youths but at the same time you are expecting that obi created jobs while he was governor.

Since you say we should talk about entrepreneurship, can you tell us how far you have gone in practicing entrepreneurship?

His family brewery business. I mean since you are saying Obi will provide jobs for Nigerian youths, Anambra was a litmus test, and he failed, shows he is all mouth no action. If Anambra' youths have jobs they won't be killing each other, kidnapping.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by glufe: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

For your eyes only grin

Obi don get 2 votes, me and my bae grin
Una try. Just like LP had in Ekiti and Osun.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Bennycollins: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
It happens everyday. Someone can be here begging for money to eat, I mean doing the "Help a brother" thing, but same monicker will be in another thread defending the failed govt and unpopular politicians.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by majamajic(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Komu1048:

I’m talking about how they fare at the corridors of power.

He is still in corridors of the Buhari government

U can answer that , he is the head of APC that is still in the corridors of power now in nigeria
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Doyou2019: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Hopefully some zombies will receive sense.

Could be malnutrition. I hear that malnutrition at age 5 puts a stop to brain growth and development. So most of these pro-APC/PDP apologists, especially the unpaid, bigoted ones on here, are adults with the brain of a 5 year old.
Sometimes, honestly all I have for them is pity.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by TotalRunter: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

Hahahahaha
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Ijoba85: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ok...and you are the chief of all stupidity combined for typing that nonsense
kenny714433:
embarassed

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Deeprooted: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is the reality of the current Nigeria

98% of the keyboard warriors in support of this evil administration are jobless, not because they chose to,but their plight is as result of bad leadership.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by jojothaiv(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
They will be here, gentle ladies and men, they are even around..

The floor is theirs for the taking..
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by bolademi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
FromTopToBottom:

Jagaban was a former governor and Peter OBi too was a former governor so who is the person that made u jobless
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by BrodaJato: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Very true and correct among our jobless youth and adult that had lost their means of livelihood
FromTopToBottom:
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eleven01:

His family brewery business. I mean since you are saying Obi will provide jobs for Nigerian youths, Anambra was a litmus test, and he failed, shows he is all mouth no action. If Anambra' youths have jobs they won't be killing each other, kidnapping.

Same thing we are saying hence these questions which you haven't answered.

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Udemzy05: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Most of them have job but ask them how much they are able to save in a month they will tell you it is little to nothing.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Simube99: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
see below

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
GambaOsaka:

In terms of governance, tinubu obviously is the master, but the major problem of Nigeria is corruption, and of course, he is also a master at it. Besides, all his past antecedents in the United States doesn’t help him either.

If Tinubu is a master of corruption, how is he now the master of governance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff / Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / 6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.