Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

How True Is This Text Image ? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How True Is This Text Image ? (51675 Views)

Certification Edge: How True Is This? / Please, Have Anyone Recieved Such SMS? Advice On This Text Message / Customers Are Always Right;How True Is This View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
You made yourself jobless, the government can not employ 40million youths. Talk about entrepreneurship. How many employment did Obi generate in Anambra for his brothers?
Rather than invest in a public owned, private run industries to create jobs, he invested Anambra's money to his family brewery business. You kids don't know anything.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Komu1048(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
AmGreat1234:
Most people on social media are guilty of this, especially those supporting Tinubu and Atiku. I'm OBEDIENT, therefore, I'm not guilty.

Tinubu preformed far more than the duo in times of job creation
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by majamajic(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
If u are Obidient u are innocent of this

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Scammerr:
imagine some bastards are still supporting this terrorist government. It shall not be well with their generations. Dollar is now 630 useless naira.

Cc:
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Misterone: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Uglybwoi:
Apt. Whether, atiku, tinubu, or obi. The earlier Nigerians realize that our problem lies with our mindset, the better for us. There is something deeply wrong with the average Nigerian, myself included
this is what I have been saying for a long time. The problem of Nigeria is not with the leadership but the people.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by majamajic(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Komu1048:

Tinubu preformed far more than the duo in times of job creation

Tinubu brought in Buhari , and he is main head of APC
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by VenumX: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Useless set of animals.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Okpetruth(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Who are the people that make you jobless! It is your family. Infact this statement does not suppose to appear here. It is as mundane as the person that posted it. Just commenting to express my displeasure. My dear ignorance is a disease.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by franchasofficia: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
JoshTim:

Don't forget you are an African, so you are one of the worst species God created. I don't agree with you so you can't put me in that shoe you are.
The person u quoted is right. Take closer look at the attitude and characters of people you call black Africans, you will see that there is just little difference between them and wild animals.

When such assumption is made, it doesn't mean 100% of all black Africans, but majority are like wild animals and it will take the tedious, perilous help of the few exemplary ones to put the rest of black africans on the right track.

Take a look at the things Bandits, Boko Haram, Northern Islamic religious extremists, ritualists in the south, etc do, don't you shudder at such animalistic behaviors
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by AmGreat1234: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Trapnews:

Not surprised, since you people are all tribalistic bigots. What about those Pitoobi rendered jobless when he went on sacking spree? Especially the non indigenes. Wicked people!
Who are the 'those'?
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nigeria? From top to bottom. Buhari did told us he would take Nigeria from top to bottom. But as dumb as most Nigerians could be. We never noticed

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Aldol: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

Any Nigerian that defends politicians are stupid.

Except maybe the politician is Peter Obi. And if you defend Peter Obi to the extent of picking a fight with anyone online, you're equally stupid.

Not just that, if you're always supporting your preferred candidate even when your candidate misyan (like when Tinubu said he'll recruit youths to be feeding them cassava) you're stupid.

It doesn't end there, if you are earning well, therefore you choose to stay indifferent because you think you won't be affected by what happens, you're stupid.

And if you're not earning well, because they give you 30k to defend politicians, you're equally very stupid.
Even after this below
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by onomeabuja: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
AmGreat1234:
Most people on social media are guilty of this, especially those supporting Tinubu and Atiku. I'm OBEDIENT, therefore, I'm not guilty.
Na ur type that quote de talk about sef undecided
Except u want learn another work embarassed

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by DSC7: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na only Tinubu supporters dey fight everybody...

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Komu1048(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
majamajic:

Tinubu brought in Buhari , and he is main head of APC

I’m talking about how they fare at the corridors of power.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by GambaOsaka: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

Except maybe the politician is Peter Obi. And if you defend Peter Obi to the extent of picking a fight with anyone online, you're equally stupid.

Not just that, if you're always supporting your preferred candidate even when your candidate misyan (like when Tinubu said he'll recruit youths to be feeding them cassava) you're stupid.

It doesn't end there, if you are earning well, therefore you choose to stay indifferent because you think you won't be affected by what happens, you're stupid.

And if you're not earning well, because they give you 30k to defend politicians, you're equally very stupid.

All these Saint Obi noise sef.
Have you heard of the Pandora papers ?
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Superwave16320: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mad fool how many jobs did the Peter Obi provide in Anambra compare with Tinubu n Atiku.
kenny714433:
embarassed

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by OYEDIPE(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
AmGreat1234:
You see yourself.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Tflex01: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2022

Old thread about Peter Obi's governance in Anambra by the indigenous people.

The same Peter Obi that they want to force down the throat of Nigerians.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Kurutinto(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
Are most nairalanders guilty of this ?

Cc seunmsg helinues seunmsg afamed shortigboman
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by AmGreat1234: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Trapnews:

Not surprised, since you people are all tribalistic bigots. What about those Pitoobi rendered jobless when he went on sacking spree? Especially the non indigenes. Wicked people!
You're quoting tribune without understanding the content.... you are using a mere allegation to backup an argument. Lol
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Uglybwoi:
Apt. Whether, atiku, tinubu, or obi. The earlier Nigerians realize that our problem lies with our mindset, the better for us. There is something deeply wrong with the average Nigerian, myself included

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Okobola146: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Daddyyin:

We can’t single out any politician out of this, obidients will agree with this even okobola146.
ibaje enia ko da ise Oluwa duro

You Gain Nothing From Ethnic Hatred Or Religious Bias - Professor Pat Utomi
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Tflex01: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
GambaOsaka:

All these Saint Obi noise sef.
Have you heard of the Pandora papers ?

Have you seen this 2012 thread??

Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by AmGreat1234: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
OYEDIPE:

You see yourself.
Yes, myself is rejoicing in OBEDIENT MOVEMENT.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by yahmohy27: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
kenny714433:
embarassed

All Igbos are guilty of the message
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by Pesuzok(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
meditator:
I have my PVC already, which I got for more than 10 years now because I know the value of vote, I don't need to be told by propagandists to get my PVC. On Tinibu's mandate we stand.

Is your life better with this APC government?
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by successmatters(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
glufe:

Is Tinubu on the picture you posted? Mumu

His party is there. If a meek honest man like Osinbajo cannot perform from sane APC, then we have decided to change the party.

We all are voting for LP before dollars becomes #3000 each.
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by glufe: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

His party is there. If a meek honest man like Osinbajo cannot perform from sane APC, then we have decided to change the party.

We all are voting for LP before dollars becomes #3000 each.
Ode, you fit no even get PVC like that. grin grin
Re: How True Is This Text Image ? by anonymuz(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bilabong:
Unfortunately we are all on this table.

U might not agree but it's the truth.
I agree we are on this table unknowingly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel Sacks Workers, Pays Off Affected Staff / Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / 6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.