Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths (16205 Views)

Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by neolboy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
The Vice President candidate of Labour Party, Senator Yusuf Datti Ahmed has called on their supporters to remain focused in their campaign.

Datti charged all their supporters known as Obidients not to be distracted with the TV reality show, Big Brother Naija season seven.

Peter Obi and his party are enjoying the support of youths on social media.

Meanwhile, Big Brother Naija season seven which has a larger number of youths as audience, commenced on Saturday.

There are speculations that the show will take attention of the youths and they would consequently abandoned the Peter Obi movement.

In a tweet by the Vice President candidate of LP on Saturday, he urged the supporters to remain focused.

He tweeted, “Dear #Obidients please don’t be distracted with the new season of the Tv show #BBNaija, we have a battle ahead of us.”

Source:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/24/dont-be-distracted-with-bbnaija-peter-obis-running-mate-datti-urges-youths/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwitoLiy7pH5AhVEO-wKHbfeAL4QFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3izWvZ5HCvknFAwFzmlr7W

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by neolboy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
These people should have postponed this till next year general election. We don't want distraction this period

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Mhurfhy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Of course we are OBIdient

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by alsudan: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
BB Naija sponsors go really lose this year.

Obi Tsunami ti take over.

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by iampeterben(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Youths no sleep! Wake up!

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Boogyman557: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool Nothing concern me and BBN..

MY PVC, MY WEED, MY KALA!

All of them de OBIdient...

OBIdient is the master KEY..

OBI is no longer a boi..

touch not my LITA and do my WEED no HARM..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Sunijacks(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
From the incoming VP.

Me no kuku get time to watch people wey no go make me gain anything

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Downey(f): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2022
If you take one hour or two Hours each day learning Coding for 3 months...l think you've just did yourself a great favour of Life. Instead of watching one immorality show call BB naija!

184 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Teerach: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Yes sir. We have all paused our lives and jobs and entertainment because we want to vote for a better Nigeria. grin grin grin grin
Other countries have pressing issues too sir, it doesn't stop them from living life. We're watching BBN just for three months, it doesn't stop us from going to collect our PVCs. And it doesn't change our Choice of voting our preferred candidate sir. Thank you sir.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Coldfeets: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Sure sir.

We can never be distracted.

On Peter Obi's mandate we stand.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Dialpad: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Will they listen ? Hell NO

The average Nigerian mind has been raped, abused, mentally tortured to accept and resign to fate.

Many have completely lost hope, the only thing they see is a bleak future.

BB naija comes to the rescue for these set.

The government understands Nigerians well so also the politicians. The only news on blogs and other websites will no longer be Jagaban, Obidient, Atikulate but activities in the big brother house.

I sympathize with Nigerians, dollar is now 655 which means prices of goods and services will skyrocket beyond the reach of the ordinary man. Can you imagine that those that earn 100k now practically have nothing left at the end of the month

We need to all wake up and act.

May God help us all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Yankee101: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Too late

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Nobody is

Even being so won't affect the real politicking.

But it's surprising that most APC supporters became happy when the programme started. They grasped on the programme the way a drowning man grasps on straws. It shows us that Obi phenomenon is really affecting them, psychologically they have started losing, that's why most of them have become violent here.

APC supporters, be assured that there's only one reason why you must have to lose the presidential election; it is your hate for the country Nigeria!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by kenedyx: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2022
When some yusfuls have already memorized the names of all the housemates obediently.

Check NL frontpage from today going forward, you will find all your obedient in one or more of those BBN threads..especially the ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by blingxx(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2022
How does bbn stop anyone from voting , this I don't get undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Skyfornia(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
I don't understand all these distractions people are insinuating.. election is next year and the show is only for 90 days. Besides, I don't see how it's going to distract the attention even if the show will last till next year..

For example, does the show distract people from going to work or doing their business? The answer is No, same way it won't distract people from being Obidient.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by BadNews: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by fabian063: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
BBNaija can't fix the economy of this country, which the youths are clamoring for. So, I'm predicting a low follow up of BBNaija this year. The youths are determined for a better future for them and their unborn children.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Mandate2023: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
When ur support base r not organic or real life political structure, I wonder hw long he thinks those obi dogs will keep wasting in foolishness......that's what dey will still do on election day, voting online

185 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by fiizznation: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
Most of the obidient youths have focused their attention on BBN, and I think the EPL, LA LIGA are about to start too.

Lol, is surely gonna be a very long ride for Mr. Obi and the Labour Party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by vincentjk(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
I heard there's one housemate with big big bosoms

What's her her again?
Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by inoki247: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Lol Confused people so BBNaija will seize dere PVC...

Me I don't even understand diz people we av been Watching EPL, La Liga, UCL and for once we av neva been distracted or use that as excuse for not hustling....

You people should keep looking for excuse nd blame wey u go attach to ur failure..

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Realestatevixen: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Tell them
Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by StPete: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2022
The report is false. It didn’t come from the real page of the VP candidate. Nairaland mods should do better than post such false information on their frontpage

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Brendaniel: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2022
If Agbado and Cassava enticement did not distract us.

BBNAIJA WILL NOT - OBIDATTI2023
Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by voiceless1(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2022
It's already distracting some.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Mandate2023: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2022
neolboy:
These people should have postponed this till next year general election. We don't want distraction this period

So our entertainment should be postponed bcoz of a candidate that does not have real life supporters but only online miscreants grin grin grin

Why do u ppl want to keep forcing pandora to others....I see nothing good in him but lie and someone getting support from terrorists ipigs

178 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Aremson14(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2022
What I don't understand is how bbnaija wld distract anybody. Does Epl or the la liga distracts you from things that matter. Clueless people.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2022
No fear Sir. I am watching Bbnaija and still doing my convincing of those under my influence to vote for you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages / 2023 Election: Tambuwal, Peter Obi Meet PDP Caucus In Abuja / Tinubu Jets Off To Senegal For Faye’s Inauguration Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.