Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate (3529 Views)

9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner / 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Tboymessiah(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
List of girls you need to look from far while searching for soulmate

*Student
*Girl doing apprenticeship
*I learnt work e remain money to set up shop
*She's staying with Friends.
*Am looking for work in the city
*She dey Lagos, I dey Abuja.

NasoLifeBe!!!

You can add yours, for guys to learn..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Youngwiz71(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Urgent 2k

11 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Nyascobar1414: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
I need a God fearing man...

7 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Choilila: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Just avoid girls entirely..

Sometimes I wonder where unah Mercury and Jupiter Dy reside for Horoscope .. Cuz most of you are too dull to be called Human.

12 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by BootyliciousBoy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Thank you for this secret information

We will put it into consideration undecided

5 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Choilila: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
BAT4Naija2023:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
The MOST Qualified candidate for 2023
BAT for 2023 BAT for Aso Rock BAT for president BAT for 9ja
#BATified
Easy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by omotoso1989(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Church girl,I'm fasting today because of u when shes looking for the highest bidder

3 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by InfinityFabric: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
1. There's no SOUL MATE.
2. These list is nonsense to be honest. You'll only end up with 3335 yo bitter female on Nairaland. NOT a good "SOUL MATE".
Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Tboymessiah(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Urgent 2k

What of please do data for me

2 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Tboymessiah(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I need a God fearing man...

Dem dey mountain of fire

2 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Tboymessiah(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2022
omotoso1989:
Church girl,I'm fasting today because of u when shes looking for the highest bidder

NasoLifeBe!!!

That why i don't like doing anything with a girl calling me, Bro so,so so.

Na so I dey eye one girl upon sey I dey give her small small Coins, she kon dey call me bro, na so I Damaturu de babe,

Who be bro!!! Am a Niggar man
Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2022
Instagram influencer

3 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Alapojamesy: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2022
" can you do me a favor"

1 Like

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Youngwiz71(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2022
Tboymessiah:

What of please do data for me

Them follow grin
Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by blingxx(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tboymessiah:
List of girls you need look from far while searching for soulmate

*Student

NasoLifeBe!!!

Church girls .. most of them are lowkey hkp girls especially cele girls.. just run

2 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Sparrk007(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Can you take care of a fine girl like me...broda run ooo na them

3 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Once she's on social media your family can never have lasting peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Tboymessiah(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
blingxx:

Church girls .. most of them are lowkey hkp girls especially cele girls.. just run

NasoLifeBe!!!

You no lie
Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Tboymessiah(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sparrk007:
Can you take care of a fine girl like me...broda run ooo na them

Hahahahahahha

1 Like

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by hpk(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
If she dey sell body serum and skin whitening cream, Avoid!

If she dey sell vintage Versace and Nike Shorts, Avoid!

5 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Tboymessiah(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
hpk:
If she dey sell body serum and skin whitening cream, Avoid!

If she dey sell vintage Versace and Nike Shorts, Avoid!

Hahahah

What of pink lips cream
Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by nokspos: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Feminist and narcissist especially the communal narcissist… very dangerous ladies.
Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Tboymessiah(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
nokspos:
Feminist and narcissist especially the communal narcissist… very dangerous ladies.

Omo this grammar to big for country man to understand, abeg break am like biscuits for local man

1 Like

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by emmyluizzz: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
hahahaha..I like this post

one on Facebook chat me up privately today because I did a little give away.
she said pls help me with even 500h ..I'm a single mother

girls.. girls
Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by hpk(m): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Hahahah

What of pink lips cream

Those ones hold their boyfriend strong pass as the boyfriend dey hold him claro.
Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Avoid students na steady billings

3 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by blinking001(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
In addendum, ensure you stay away from women whose family backgrounds are tied to the streets.

Women from poor homes tend to see life as a do or die affair, they hardly let go of issues and can characteristically hold grudges for a very long time. They hardly forgive and are highly materialistic to the chore. Stay away from street women.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Autobot05: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tboymessiah:
List of girls you need look from far while searching for soulmate

*Student

NasoLifeBe!!!

Ion know why this is funny to me but they’re all true

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 26, 2022
Stay away from women that wear waist bead
Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by oganasolomon: 2:35am On Jul 26, 2022
You forgot the “I can’t perform wife role to my boyfriend ” geng

Re: List Of Girls You Need To Stay Out From, While Searching For Soul Mate by Tboymessiah(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Tekashi69:
Stay away from women that wear waist bead

This one na normal thing na

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? / Rules Of Dating People's Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.