Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy (20674 Views)

PDP Crisis: How G-5 Alliance May Affect Makinde’s Second-Term Bid / Aggressive Spending, Worsening FX Crisis" - How Naira Redesign Will Affect Econo / Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always start by making my bias very clear,I will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next President of Nigeria.
Back to the matter, when I posted on another thread by Senator Adeyeye that Alhaji Atiku is a selfish and treacherous human being,I wasn't expecting another thread to quickly confirm my statement.
Alhaji Atiku appointment of Governor Okowa only confirms my statement about him,he rewards only treacherous and selfish people like him.
What has Governor Okowa done nationally for PDP As a party since he joined it in 1999,I'm not talking about Delta politics,I mean for the PDP nationally,how many party chapters has he gone to quell squabbles,how many bigwigs from outside Delta state has he pulled into the the party,the man is so local that he can't even Interfer with Bayelsa politics.
As for Alhaji Atiku,he appears every 4 years to eat the Presidential rice on the platform of PDP,to the detriment of those who have laboured to put the party afloat.
I don't understand why this man didn't sacrifice his selfish ambition for the candidates of Southern Nigerian in the PDP.
No matter how much you criticize and curse the APC,by nominating Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,the party has shown all those who work assissidously for it will be duly rewarded.
As for Governor Wike,I will advice he gives it to ATIKU and Okowa wotowoto,let him refuse to drop a dime of Rivers money for the presidential campaign,a man that refused to honour simple agreement will definitely find another excuse to renege on a bigger one.
God bless Nigeria.

I agree with your line of thought. I am not a politician but I am one person that have always identified with PdP. Never voted any candidate that’s not contesting under PdP but Atiku picking up the presidency was a No No for me. I would have supported BAT, I was prepared to choose BAT as long as the presidency comes to the south but a Muslim-Muslim ticket is just as treacherous and selfish as the Atiku-Okowa ticket. Don’t deceive yourself, BAT chose his running mate for selfish reasons. He is so desperate to win just like Atiku is and they will do anything to get power even if it means alienating some people. At the end of the day people will choose who they think is the lesser devil just as you have made your choice.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:56am On Jul 25, 2022
Wike that will soon scatter the party and later be OBIdient and YUSful
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by NYSCPLUG01(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2022
Check my signature.
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Sannisege: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2022
JAMO84:
Before the parties Primaries, PDP Dundees, especially from South East, always come here to tell us about how APC will betray Yoruba, how Tinubu will be destroyed by the Fulani Caliphate. That scenerio eventually played out in the PDP. Igbo got seriously thrashed by the Sokoto Caliphate. Obi had to run to a mushroom party. Wike was lectured about politics 101, he will never recover from the blow he received from his Fulani slave masters.

As for us, we Laboured for just 8 years and got rewarded with the ticket to the highest office in the land, after being number 2 for the previous 8 years. Those that have been labouring in vain for 24 years got nothing, absolutely nothing. They had to deceive them with one fake Igbo from Delta State as a reward for 24 years of hard labour.

WE KNOW THE REAL SLAVES

You are very wicked. Why did you destroy Igbos like this. You get mouth my brother.
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by HAH: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Atiku should just concentrate on getting Northern votes, after all how many votes are in the south sef.

No sensible candidate will pick a character like Wike as running mate.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by naikeboy(m): 7:00am On Jul 25, 2022
They should leave wike and moves on and win there election na, if they can, why are they still begging wike if they can do without him...

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by sddiamond: 7:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Sentiments will not allow you to make the right decisions, suffer no dey tire you?
JAMO84:
Before the parties Primaries, PDP Dundees, especially from South East, always come here to tell us about how APC will betray Yoruba, how Tinubu will be destroyed by the Fulani Caliphate. That scenerio eventually played out in the PDP. Igbo got seriously thrashed by the Sokoto Caliphate. Obi had to run to a mushroom party. Wike was lectured about politics 101, he will never recover from the blow he received from his Fulani slave masters.

As for us, we Laboured for just 8 years and got rewarded with the ticket to the highest office in the land, after being number 2 for the previous 8 years. Those that have been labouring in vain for 24 years got nothing, absolutely nothing. They had to deceive them with one fake Igbo from Delta State as a reward for 24 years of hard labour.

WE KNOW THE REAL SLAVES

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Udemzy05: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2022
Papichulostunne:
Its very Okay for Wike to express himself if you ask me. It takes a big man with a strong heart to still be silent after hearing shit concerning him.

But he goes around saying shit about others,WIKE should man up.

He gives shit but can't take it,he is a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by byteem: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2022
If not for Wike, Obi and Tambuwal would have been pdp flag bearers and this election would have been in the bag by now .. no APC equation would have been able to challenge that combination it would have been one hell of a homerun
Wike stubbornness caused all this and the northern master planners played him .. just like they played tinubu into picking a Muslim vice..by reminding him that southern Muslims are slaves and can never be Muslim enough compared to northern Muslims.. you have to hand it to the northerners they are masters of the game.. lies and deciet is a sanctioned tool in their aresenal.. divide and conquer works all the time.. wike just got served just like umahi ameachi and most southern politicians. Learners they are all learners .. sad part is we get to pay for their selfishness .. I am afraid for Nigeria .. Nigeria cannot survive another 8 years under this current trajectory..

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by NamuNamumallam: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Imortal001:
Wike too get stubburn head, the wike case as to be vice president candidate is not wike's problem, wike problem is the conspiracy that lead to atiku emerging as the presidential candidate of PDP. Even na me, i no go choose wike as my running mate, becos two baron cant run thesame sh**t. As for me am obidient going to vote peter obi come 2023.
YOU BETTER FINISH U COME USE obidient spoil am
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by richmond500: 7:16am On Jul 25, 2022
HAH:
Atiku should just concentrate on getting Northern votes, after all how many votes are in the south sef.

No sensible candidate will pick a character like Wike as running mate.
if my political calculation is right, i believe a muslim-muslim ticket is as important to the north as Atiku is to them.

I see Atiku and Tinubu basking 80% of northern votes while Obi "might" take 20%.
In the SE, Obi will take 60-70% while APC and PDP combined will share 40%. (i feel im too generous sef)

In SS, APC will likely get 25%, PDP will get 50% and Obi will take 35%

In SW, Obi will likely get 15%, APC will take 60% while PDP will take 30%

na just my opinion

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by underpinna: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Honestly with what Wike did for Tambuwal and Obaseki, I don't expect them to pay him with bad..but Karma is very strong..Wike betrayed his own boss too Amaechi

Wike did not betray Amaechi nor was Amaechi Wike's boss.
If Amaechi had emerged APC presidential candidate, Wike would have supported 101%

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by BrokenTV: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

If Tinubu had heart of stone Ipobians won't breath in Lagos without getting the Oyigbo treatment
Some times you keeps talking as a little kid, did it occur to you that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria before Abuja, is a shame that Lagos is not competing with some major cities in the world.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by VHILL: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Honestly with what Wike did for Tambuwal and Obaseki, I don't expect them to pay him with bad..but Karma is very strong..Wike betrayed his own boss too Amaechi

Amaechi was never Wike's boss

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by pasuma(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Willie2015: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Yureyes:

. Don’t deceive yourself, BAT chose his running mate for selfish reasons.

Don't agree here....
The North determines where the Presidency goes ..
As far as election is concerned in Naija....
Atiku is from the North and a heavyweight....
How will Tinubu get votes from that axis...
With a Xtian VP from the North...
D maths do not add up...
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Qurungu: 7:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Imortal001:
Wike too get stubburn head, the wike case as to be vice president candidate is not wike's problem, wike problem is the conspiracy that lead to atiku emerging as the presidential candidate of PDP. Even na me, i no go choose wike as my running mate, becos two baron cant run thesame sh**t. As for me am obidient going to vote peter obi come 2023.

You just dey yarn abeg. Obidients are just glad he is not on the ticket, just as you are that Osinbajo isn’t running. Wike would easily have overshadowed the entire campaign.

Of the candidates put together, presidential and their running mates, he would have been the most vocal, most entertaining, most outgoing and most likely to say what people want to hear. He would have been the one to bash this government for its failings as well. As things stand now, non of the candidates will.

He has been the most consistent anti-Buhari voice in government, he has admirers and he clearly will bring in more votes than Okowa. The election cycle would have been more fun if Wike and Osinbajo were in it, but politics happens.

The coming elections are a toss up so every party needs all the help they can get. Ayu + Obaseki do not have the pull Wike has. It is self sabotage to have tossed him aside in the manner they did.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Biafranodogwu55: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Nothing consign me because i have no biz with pdp come 2023
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by MallamTriga: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't agree here....
The North determines where the Presidency goes ..
As far as election is concerned in Naija....
Atiku is from the North and a heavyweight....
How will Tinubu get votes from that axis...
With a Xtian VP from the North...
D maths do not add up...

So is that not selfishness? Your statement only strengthens and support the opinion of the person you just quoted
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by gregng(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Did i hear you say forgive easily like Jagaban? That heart of stone?

Jagaban can never forgive u.. Tinubu is a tyrant and will deal decisively to whoever...
He is a roaring lion patiently waiting to kill...

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Qurungu: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2022
richmond500:
if my political calculation is right, i believe a muslim-muslim ticket is as important to the north as Atiku is to them.

I see Atiku and Tinubu basking 80% of northern votes while Obi "might" take 20%.
In the SE, Obi will take 60-70% while APC and PDP combined will share 40%. (i feel im too generous sef)

na just my opinion

What about Kwankwaso?
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by richmond500: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Qurungu:

What about Kwankwaso?
i dont think he will be a big problem to these three

He will just be like the Sowore of 2019
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Oggg: 7:59am On Jul 25, 2022
VHILL:

Amaechi was never Wike's boss
What are you saying… Wike that served as Chief of Staff under Amaechi? Wike that when Rivers state was asked to produce a candidate for ministerial slot, his boss Amaechi then Givernor submitted his name and that was how Wike became Minister of Education.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by gregng(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2022
richmond500:

na just my opinion

Thanks God u said ur opinion

For me
There are still months to the election and alot of swipe will happen in coming months

NE= I see LP 20% while PDP and APC shears remain votes
NC = I see LP 48% while PDP and APC shears remaining
NW = I see LP 15% - 20% while PDP and APC shears renaming
SE = 75% is more than sure for LP while PDP take 15%, renaming APC
SS PDP 35% while LP 45% while 20 %
SW = APC get 60% while PDP and LP shears remaining...

One thing for sure Nigeria politics changes when we get closer to the game...
What u see in Imo State called APC meeting is just a infrastructure stomach people. All they need is Tinubu money and a week to election they vote the choice of candidate...

Choice of VP Okowa by PDP doesn't change the minds of people in the south east.

I still maintain there will be changes when it's get closer to election.

God bless Nigeria
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by VULCAN(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Hausas faught and killed Yoruba's yesterday in Ibadan.

The same thing they do at least once a year in Lagos.

You have said nothing about it.

Igbos have NEVER fought their hosts in SW

Yet you show hatred to those who live peacefully in your midst but worship those who kill you from time to time.

WE KNOW WHO THE REAL SLAVES ARE

LOL

JAMO84:

WE KNOW THE REAL SLAVES

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by OKC22: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2022
It's good for Wike.He was defeated so he should go and sit down.After governing a state like Rivers for eight straight years he still wants to rear his ugly head and become a VP.PDP is not his property and Nigeria is not his birthright.
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by deeva2: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Atiku really dealt with Wike..

Wike, Fayose and Makind myt not decamp but worked against Atiku.
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Zorn: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2022
JAMO84:

WE KNOW THE REAL SLAVES

Lol this your Slave status is giving you serious headache grin emancipate yourself.
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Moh247: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2022
BrokenTV:

Some times you keeps talking as a little kid, did it occur to you that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria before Abuja, is a shame that Lagos is not competing with some major cities in the world.

Common sense should tell you Lagos State was never FCT but Lagos Island, Marina and Obalende axis, while Ikeja to Badagry was never part of FCT at any time

If you also had sense you should know Lagos stopped been FCT since 40 years ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students Loan Begins September/october — Tinubu / 2 Yobe Schoolgirls Killed In Rescue Operation, Others Still Missing.. / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Appointed Special Political Adviser To Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.