Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,826 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari (696 Views)

El-Rufai: We Will Bring In Foreign Mercenaries If FG Fails To End Terrorism / Banditry, Terrorism: Buhari-led APC Should Resign, They Have Failed – Wike / Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by TheRareGem1(f): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari says he has told the service chiefs to end terrorism.

He said this on Sunday while sympathizing with a former national chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Adamu Muazu, over the killing of his brother and abduction of his sister by bandits.

Buhari, according to a statement by his spokesman, Garba Shehu, said he was shocked and outraged by the incidents.

He said: “This double tragedy is particularly moving. I know it’s hard to cope with the weight of this tragedy in your family. I feel your pain.

“Let me use this opportunity to reassure you and other Nigerians currently facing threats from the atrocities of the bandits that I will leave no stone unturned to ensure these enemies of humanity are finally crushed and decisively defeated.

“Security is my constant concern and I have kept the service chiefs on their toes to ensure that they come up with a decisive solution to end this menace.”

Dear Reader,
Every day, we work hard to provide readers such as you with the most accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive information. Quality journalism costs money. Today, we're asking that you support us to do more. Your support means that Daily Trust can keep offering journalism to everyone in the world. Sign up for as little as N1,000 to become a member. Learn more about our membership here

Bank transfers can be made to:
Zenith Bank
Media Trust Ltd

Please send details of your bank transfer to the email or Whatsapp number below so that we can contact you.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Inquiries:
Email: membership@dailytrust.com
Whatsapp: +234 806 990 3410

https://dailytrust.com/ive-ordered-service-chiefs-to-end-terrorism-buhari
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by TheRareGem1(f): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2022
This is very funny coming from the president.

Order since 2015 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by Toneypen247(m): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Na food

1 Like

Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by drmuchin: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Kunu dey Buhari brain wallahi

1 Like

Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by SuprymBean: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Na Government no serious before na. As ur shoe begin pinch you begin sweat.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by Toneypen247(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

President Muhammadu Buhari says he has told the service chiefs to end terrorism.

He said this on Sunday while sympathizing with a former national chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Adamu Muazu, over the killing of his brother and abduction of his sister by bandits.

Buhari, according to a statement by his spokesman, Garba Shehu, said he was shocked and outraged by the incidents.

He said: “This double tragedy is particularly moving. I know it’s hard to cope with the weight of this tragedy in your family. I feel your pain.

“Let me use this opportunity to reassure you and other Nigerians currently facing threats from the atrocities of the bandits that I will leave no stone unturned to ensure these enemies of humanity are finally crushed and decisively defeated.

“Security is my constant concern and I have kept the service chiefs on their toes to ensure that they come up with a decisive solution to end this menace.”

Dear Reader,
Every day, we work hard to provide readers such as you with the most accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive information. Quality journalism costs money. Today, we're asking that you support us to do more. Your support means that Daily Trust can keep offering journalism to everyone in the world. Sign up for as little as N1,000 to become a member. Learn more about our membership here

Zenith Bank
Media Trust Ltd

Please send details of your bank transfer to the email or Whatsapp number below so that we can contact you.

Inquiries:

And you expect a mod to approve this topic grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by Lawlab254: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2022
Ok
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by Vulturereloaded: 7:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Ok, So it could end with your order and you did not do it since? Hope you gave them cassava and agbado.

Abeg do and come out, let the professionals take over..

Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by youngsahito(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari is a failure.
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by thesicilian: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2022
The mad king has spoken
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by Karemarealty288(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Late Tunde Idiagbon really gave this man credit he never deserved....Buhari is failure personified.
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by Liveandlove(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2022
Do you know paint production is a money raking skill
Which can give you 4 times your capital in just your first day of starting??
And the sweetest thing is you dont need lots of capital or even a factory to start up
With just 10k you are good to go ..
Am organizing an online training to be part of it chat the number in my signature
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2022
cry
Let me cry for you
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by kokoA(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Come and order me not to make love to my wife naw.. Mtcheeewww..
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2022
This man is still talking.
Hope he awaits the promise given to him,
Wotowoto for him body o grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by poiZon: 8:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Bubu u have been giving orders since 2015..
I think u should start begging them, do it properly by kneeling down and begging the security chiefs to do their work.
Infact try and give them more incentives like each bandit kill, u earn 1million naira.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This is very funny coming from the president.

Order since 2015 grin grin

But you are in support of APC government. Or did your support stop immediately Osibanjo lost the primaries?

It goes to show that my point that most APC supporters do so solely for selfish reasons still stands.
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2022
So before you didn't order?

Asin, you could be charged for dereliction of duty.

If it was Yusuf in that bush will helicopters, intelligence and barracks not be flying around?
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by WibusJaga: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2022

This man's statements of late makes me believe he has completely lost touch with reality & is suffering from some form of paranoia.
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by omowolewa: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Which of the orders?

How! Who?

Executive order what?
Which of them this time around!

Abeg, whatzup with the Economic Advisory Committee? Where are they?
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by RoyalDiadems: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2022
It has remained an order since 2915.

To every Nigerian out there who is tired of this current Nigeria and who has a burning desire for national rebirth, join The Take Back Nigeria Movement on Telegram.

Let's build the largest Telegram Political Movement in Africa where we can speak with one voice and unite to retake our country.

Our Target is to have 20 mlllion Obidients in an unsurmountable United force against all oppositions and oppressive powers.

Download the Telegram App. Search for Take Back Nigeria Movement and Join.

Nigeria Shall Be Great Again.
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by ivandragon: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Lol... for like the 100th time right?

Joke of a president
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by Nonexisting: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2022
Did he really say that? True true, wisdom has been chasing Buhari but he has always been faster.

Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Dear Reader,

Zenith Bank
Media Trust Ltd

Inquiries:

the membership for wetin,news that i have access to even more than u do?
Re: I’ve Ordered Service Chiefs To End Terrorism – Buhari by Cantonese: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Ordered ke? Na wa ooo. Una no tire?

So without ordering the service chiefs, they cannot carry out their jobs as paid for by Nigerians. Why then are they service chiefs? If effect, it means that the president can ask the service chiefs to overlook certain situations and bandits can have their way.

Now we can see one of the reasons boko haram cannot be defeated here in Nigeria

Shay shay shay shay shame!

(1) (Reply)

200 PDP, APC Members Defect To Labour Party In FCT / Peter Obi Best Prayers/speech Over Nigerias Today / Hausa Boy From Kastina Builds Radio Station To Preach Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.