Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle (28218 Views)

Police Go After LASTMA Officials Who Reportedly Cause Death Of Hypertensive Man / Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC / Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle by johnson8213: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
meobizy:
Do a few push-ups, they will never listen. See where a life of sloth led him.

If they didn’t care to run the needed procedure in the hospital they were in then it wasn’t an emergency to begin with. I’ve never heard of a fracture victim having to wait in one hospital because another institution could handle the situation better.

You have just opened your gutter called mouth to speak trash.

2 Likes

Re: Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle by meobizy(f): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
johnson8213:

You have just opened your gutter called mouth to speak trash.
Have you clapped for yourself today?
Re: Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle by adubam(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
americaninja1:
Road safety officers are educated and learned, u see those Tinubu thug called lastma, if they descend on u. Nothing would make them free u.
There was a day I was driving around ikeja, I didn’t really know d road so well, so I parked beside a guy to tell him where I was going and maybe he could show me d way, with 10secs, d guy I was asking questions unknown to me held clamp, he stylishly threw the clamp under my tyre. And told me the place is a no parking zone. Before I knew it 5 of them came out from a corner and drove me down to their office.
To them extort as many as u can in any way u can.
Some will purposely show u d wrong way and d his partner will be waiting to descend on u at the other end .
Ask Uber/bolt drivers, they have frustrated most of them.
I heard d ones at airport ikeja, purposely book Ubers and wait for d Uber to pick them along the road , so dey could arrest him. Imagine ur passenger arresting u for waiting to pick him up along the road.

No no. This is bad.
Re: Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle by trantayo: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
I don't know why Pandora boys always blame Tinubu for everything. Tinubu left tenure ends in 2007, since then, he didn't hold any political post. Why blaming him. God judgement awaiting anybody that hates your fellow human being.
Re: Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle by powerblaze(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bloggz74:
You guys are blaming LASTMA, there is another Sheriff in town who has taken over LASTAMA job.

They are on every imaginable road moving around with towing van in commando style and are bent on taking your car. They work and attach from every LCDA office in lagos coming with a fine of 50,000 for no real offence as long as you were able to be kidnapped to that office.

My experience last week along international airport road by NAHCO will forever be remembered. They took over my car in commando style for no real offence and drove me to Munshin LCDA.

Atleast before LASTMA picks you They will argue our an offence with evidence but these criminals will not. Lord have mercy on us.

They are allover festac... its as if their only work is to look out for any opportunity to nab drivers. They work with police and will intimidate you with guns..

Even today at mile2 Bridge they double crossed a cat just to arrest. Its crazy when law enforcement personnel are answerable to no-one
Re: Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle by KanwuliaExtra: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
orikoku:
the most painful part is when you report to men in black, they will still send you back to them. Who are the criminals.

Nigeria is TOUGH!
Re: Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle by ChiefSweetus: 1:55am On Jul 26, 2022
This is a very very sad way to read about the demise of someone you know. I am very sorry to hear of the unfortunate passing of Alhaji Modibbo. He was a genteel and trusted business associate over a decade ago when I worked in finance. Terrible news.
Re: Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle by sureinfo: 7:01am On Jul 26, 2022
See how corruption has cost someone his life now undecided
Re: Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle by GoodLife4live: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2022
Antoeni:
Blame the Lagos State government who has turned LASTMA to revenue generation agency in the state. LASTMA are now microfinance bank working with target. What a State!. Please don't let us continue puting blame on those guys, Lagos State government should re- think and discharge their duties to the citizen.

Nyamiris animal go back to your dead alaigbo where u can disobey traffic light ... Not in Lagos...

I am very sorry for the lost of Mr madibo .. his death is so painful...

The lastma officers need to be deal with for failure to discharged thier duty diligently ....

Nyamiris go back to your alaigbo... Stop complaining about Lagos... Anambra 9s there for you to disobey traffic order...
Re: Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle by GoodLife4live: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2022
trantayo:
I don't know why Pandora boys always blame Tinubu for everything. Tinubu left tenure ends in 2007, since then, he didn't hold any political post. Why blaming him. God judgement awaiting anybody that hates your fellow human being.

Those nyamiris are bigoted in nature.. they are hateful personified... They hate every tribe except thier own .. forget the fake love they are trying to show us the northerners ...all it is because of obi presidency ... We know them ... We dey here to meet them at the poll...

So because of some badwagonS among the lastma officers , Lagos State should not have a traffic management ministry ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha / “Jonathan Had No Shoes, You Sold Firewood’ – Nigerians React To Atiku Plan / Buhari Meets APC Governors Others Ahead Of Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.