Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pls Help Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help Me (198 Views)

Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by donalbaba(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Honestly I need to eat something ,I ve been noticing the ulcer symptoms now.help me with any amount. I have to put off shame to do this. May we never kno hunger. 1006655799 keystone.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pls Help Me by NotBeenPaid: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2022

It's difficult to tell who's a honest beggar these days.
Re: Pls Help Me by Seniorwriter(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

It's difficult to tell who's a honest beggar these days.

Very difficult and disturbing...

@Seniorwriter
Re: Pls Help Me by Kabiyesi12(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
There was a time I requested for financial support here on Nairalander for 2 consecutive weeks, posting messages 2 times a day. The first week no one comment on my post, infact 2nd week the only person that commented asked me to join his ponzy scheme that will swallow my money. I requested for financial assistance and he wanted to lead me to wrong side with insult oo.

All I have to say is, when you see your fellow being asking for help, if your heart feel for the person kindly do, even #500 can save life, for one to summon courage to ask for assistance online, things are going on in this part of the world may God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Parallels In Jesus' Life With The Other Prophets Of The Bible / Do People Also Fast And Pray For Mundanes In Other Countries Like They do in Nig / Does War And The News Of Wars Mean The End Has Come?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.