Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates (33664 Views)

Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down / No Certificate Of Return To Candidates Declared Winner Under Duress. - INEC / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by DonSion(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
E get why....

I most sincerely appreciate all my supporters and those of LP. I love you all. I wish to appeal to you to allow me to personally respond to any CANDIDATE that makes comments about me,

while you concentrate on issues to promote our cause of moving our dear Nigeria from consumption to production, create jobs, and generally evolve a better Nigeria - PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1551582008404590595?t=ZU8JC8d0HJWiA60NTIpkyw&s=19

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by colorsofrainbow: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Such a wonderful man.
Oya agbado boys,come and wail grin grin

621 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by successmatters(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peter Obi is a golden man, God has blessed him with good qualities for leadership.

552 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Legendforte: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Granted

313 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
DonSion:
E get why....

His supporters are pushing him into corners he doesn't want to be in

134 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Zonefree(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mynd44:

And he responded swiftly and obidiently. Tinubu would have instruct his followers to fight fire with fire.

489 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mynd44:

When are you becoming Obidiently Yusufull in ....?

25th February 2023 is the battle day, we will Obidiently and Yusufully fight his battles.

293 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by DonSion(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yes, he has the smartest response for his oppositions and possibly would fit in well if Nigerians allow him with the responses his oppositions deserve. The wonderful is like a sacrificial lamb ...

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by FalseProphet1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mr President has spoken. Buhari should be packing his bags by now.

This I have seen.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Chukabiz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
I'm sure the reason this Tinubu isn't using walking stick is because he wants to prove to Nigerians that he is strong and capable not knowing that he is doing himself more harm. Let him pray he doesn't fall when people around him are absent minded or aren't watching.

196 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Felabrity: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
He should rather allow his supporters deal with this crook lies and tears from his opponents

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by wunmi590(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2022

I'm proud to be alive to see this kind of man, who is willing to sacrifice all his positive side to move this country forward at all cost....

I'm a PDP fan, but nobody can convince me and my family and friends to vote against PeterObi....

This man is super intelligent...

It will pain me to the bone if all the people campaigning for him end up not voting for him on the day of election..

237 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by RexTramadol1: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
DonSion:

Yes, he has the smartest response for his oppositions and possibly would fit in well if Nigerians allow him with the responses his oppositions deserve. The wonderful is like a sacrificial lamb ...

Not really, he’s opening a way for reconciliation.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by PreacherMan007: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
God really bestow this man with wisdom. Gentle, peaceful and wisdom-filled. In Peter Obi we trust. May God help our wishes and dreams to come into reality. God bless Nigeria

118 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by PlayerMeji: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
He knows most of his supporters cannot defend him without turning it into a brawl.

Pitobi is an Igbo project not a Nigerian project.

Know this, know peace!

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by ahaika23: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oh my world! Can we afford to lose this man? Emphatically NO!

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by WibusJaga: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2022

Well said.
But woe unto me if I see an evil bat & fail to warn Nigerians of the danger ahead.

Meantime, Adventures of the pee-poo's president... cheesy

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by adioolayi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peter Obi is brilliant..

But he should stop padding figures to look good..

He just claimed out of 150 NBA players, 100 are Nigerians on National TV...which have been verified to be false..

Since inception, we have just 34 Nigerians to have played NBA and currently, 10 listed out of 450 players.

How can he convince me that all the statistics he reels out are not lies

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Massdamm(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ojuyi abo grin
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by omoredia: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
This n.a. campaign. Nigeria has hope
Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by jimetagambo: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
He himself knows that is supporters are agboros grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by posty56: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
nice one, you know LP supporters is filled with young bloods ,so the reason for the overzealousness nevertheless , LP supporters should stand down

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Moh247: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Like they would ever listen

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by dyera(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:
Like they would ever listen

They will because they are obedient.

OkCornel:
hmmm...could Obi be our Thomas Sankara? Our Julius Nyerere? Our Patrice Lumumba?

Time will surely tell... I am trying not to get my hopes too high, after the disappointments with Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari...

Peter Obi represent something different from the old politicians that we know with analog brains. We must say no to old ancestors that want to rule by fire by force.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by OkCornel(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
hmmm...could Obi be our Thomas Sankara? Our Julius Nyerere? Our Patrice Lumumba?

Time will surely tell... I am trying not to get my hopes too high, after the disappointments with Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari...

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by jumich1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Granted, but we will always respond to the annoying actions of upcoming Archbishop Agbado of Emilokan diocese as well as the tirades of his and that of Atiku's urchins tongue tongue tongue

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by ecolime(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
He is very Presidential.

He doesn't call people "Eleyi"

I would be proud to call someone like this My President.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Teewhy2: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
This man get respect sha.

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by floss(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nice.... how I wish God will just allow the lifeless Pro Max a shot at Aso rock even if it's just for 2weeks before he finally joins his ancestors so that all these graduate zombies flocking here will continue their usual online begging.

But who are mine to disobey God's command, I rather be obidient and Useful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To His Supporters: Allow Me To Personally Respond To Candidates by Sucre6: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Man is nothing without vawulence. grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kings Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Makinde: I Can’t Accept Chairmanship Of PDP Governors Forum / Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.