Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) (17440 Views)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) / NANS Threatens Massive Protest Over Insecurity In Abia, Endless Strike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Goddey18:
Buhari have succeeded in turning Nigeria up side down. Nothing is working under his reign.
Thank God he is leaving next year, I pray Nigerians don't repeat this kind of mistake again come 2023.
Na so we been dey thank God before gej commot. grin. The next might be worst
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by deltateam: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ninisun:
This is what Nig students should've done since but most are fighting on nairaland while some are bombing their destiny online. Most will come back with pregnancy and newborns.

Boomboclaaat!
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sunshine School Ile-Ife Along Rd 7 Gate.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by funkyjaay: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
👍👍
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by Jjennecco: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
The university student don't care about the strike.they know quite well after the graduation.there is know employment.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
What the useless NANS has refused to do is what these kids are doing. The student sef dey enjoy the strike.,

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by Megabig: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
The leaders of tomorrow have taken to the streets
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by LovenLight: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
frankson1:
Whoever brought out these kids to do this should be purnised undecided
Is that why you cannot spell punished??

You are clearly the one who deserves punishment.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mynd44 seun Lalasticlala rule 2 and 7 viciously violated

What warranted this Nonsense
Kurutinto:
God punish Tinubu for fostering the clueless Bubari on Nigerians due to his selfish reasons.

It shall never be well with them, APC and their supporters up to their tenth generations.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by descarado: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Primary school on strike too? shocked shocked shocked
What a country called Nigeria.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by Kurutinto(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Myd44 sun Lalsticlala rule 2 and 7 viciously violated

What warranted this Nonsense

Rule 2 Kee you there. God go still punish all APC urchins up to their 10th generations

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mynd44 seun Lalasticlala rule 2 and 7 viciously violated again
Kurutinto:

Rule 2 Kee you there. God go still punish all APC urchins up to their 10th generations
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by Hakeem3(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
frankson1:
I pray you don't remain a fool forever. At least for the sake of the innocent kids you will bring to life so they don't reason like you.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by jjxxx: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Goddey18:
Buhari have succeeded in turning Nigeria up side down. Nothing is working under his reign.
Thank God he is leaving next year, I pray Nigerians don't repeat this kind of mistake again come 2023.

This is what happens wen one wishes evil for his brother.
Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan should Jonathan win the 2015 election. Today, the country is ungovernable for him by his tribesmen(bandits, killer herdsmen, BH, ISWAP, etc)
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by ovie8200: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Seniorwriter:

NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT!

@Seniorwriter

Buhari condition is permanent!
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by frankson1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hakeem3:

I pray you don't remain a fool forever. At least for the sake of the innocent kids you will bring to life so they don't reason like you.

How can adults take kids out in the name of protest just to spite someone. Kids who don't even understand what they did and who where told what to do undecided

As for the insult, keep it up, I'm not a bitter soul.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by frankson1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
LovenLight:
Is that why you cannot spell punished??

You are clearly the one who deserves punishment.

Thank you for pointing this out to me. Correction taken.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by Hakeem3(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
frankson1:

How can adults take kids out in the name of protest just to spite someone. Kids who don't even understand what they did and who where told what to do undecided

As for the insult, keep it up, I'm not a bitter soul.
If you haven't seen kids protest before in foreign countries then I don't know what you know.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by Zikimani: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Assuming a third term was legal and our current President happened to be running to retain his seat, do you think this ASUU strike would have still lingered till now with everything still being the same the way it is presently? Hmm, I wonder. Power indeed changes people.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by Ofolete: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
The annoying part of it is that all these people criticizing Buhari were the same people who fought against the visionaries who saw the incompetence of Buhari. They hated ibos because we told them that Buhari is a mistake. The useless people are about to make the same mistake. Vote for Obi and smile again. Not because I am an Ibo. If Orji Kalu, T. K. Orji, Rochas, Ohakim contest don't vote for them. If osinbajo contest, vote for him, if Ngige contest vote for him. If Udenwa contest, vote for him,. If Yaradua's son contest vote for him. When it is Obj, vote for him, vote for Adeleke. When it is between Atiku and Tinubu, vote for Atiku. When it is between Obi and Atiku vote for Obi Peter. If you make mistake you will suffer it. I believe that there other good and bad leaders from the east, west and north that I don't know. When they come identify them and eschew tribalism. Tribalism is number one problem we have. It is exactly what we are suffering today.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Chai! Look at what this administration has caused.

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by Ppp1p: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by judedwriter(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
I just hope that this young ones don't grow up and encounter any ASUU strike like I did for almost a year!
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by ufotunang: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Good bless these kids. Meanwhile the students that are supposed to go out and protest are busy watching Big Brother Nigeria.
...abi...they are busy watching female housemates breast and bum bum
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by ufotunang: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nawaoooo... Buhari and APC see how low the level you brought this country to...you have brought shame to this country... primary school puplis protesting ASUU strike
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by whitebeard(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
Good bless these kids. Meanwhile the students that are supposed to go out and protest are busy watching Big Brother Nigeria.
what concern primary school students with ASUU ?

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by Hideko0: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Come and join my team. Productivity is the cure for depression

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today..

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by chaseblack(m): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
frankson1:

'Purnised'?? You obviously don't know the value of education.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by chaloskyx: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
hahahaha APC Agbado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so you decided to use children who are meant to be in school learning for protest? wait first are the people of Nigeria MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you see such party doing this and you still want to vote for them haba even though we are used to suffering as a people let us start planning for the future of our kids now but dont listen to be o vote APC wetin concern me iv taken the easy way out cant be in a country where the people lack the intellect to recognise good from evil
Re: Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) by ejimatic: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSi8ntwJWgY

Primary School Pupils In Osun State Stage Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cgb2BRyAeXi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The pupils in the video were brought by adults for demonstration at the OAU Ife gate.Most of them don't evey know the full meaning of ASU.However their parents are OAU staff and the school is possibly run by a University member of staff. The tutored demonstrators and the organisers must have good reasons for the exercise.However, will it not be better for us, adults, to continue with the struggle ourselves? What if this peaceful protest becomes violent or some gangsters hijack it and carry out their nefarious activities in the process?What if our defenceless kids are lured away in the process? Are we not exposing our kids to danger by ourselves? Are we not trying to solve a problem by creating another one? In my humble opinions,
In view of the prevalent insecurity in the country, our innocent kids should be left out of this struggle.I come in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OOU Students Protest Bizarre Policy Of Class Repetition For Late Payment Of Fees / Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats / My Brief Success Story At The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.