Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? (1334 Views)

Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Kalashnikov49: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
All Federal Government MONTHLY subventions to Local Governments In Lagos, have been ceased by Lagos State Government so as to Service the failed gallivanting of a useless DRUGGIE ESCOBAR!!

ALL ROAD works have stopped and the situation is very appalling, because even Local Governments and LCDA's are Finding it Difficult to meet Financial Obligations.

This is the Useless miscreant, that insolent Agbado Miscreants are championing!!

My GUY JUST TOLD ME THIS ...BECAUSE HE CALLED HIS COUSIN IN NIGERIA..that works In Alimosho L.G.A!!

Tinubu HAS FINISHED LAGOS!!...Spits!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Kalashnikov49: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
seunmsg

When was the last time you saw mobilization works...

In your darling Lagos!!...spits!!

LAGOS IS DECAYING...Spits!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Kalashnikov49: 12:11am On Jul 26, 2022
All the money that comes from Abuja is used by the Chief Miscreant , to be gallivanting up and dan!!

Why are zombies not talking about the obvious rapid decay of infrastructure in Lagos?? Their LAS VEGAS??

If this is how this miscreant wants to develop Nigeria...it will be foolish of all these miscreants that call themselves Progressives.

Just like Aregbesola that stole OSUN Blind, that is how his brother is making Lagos look like OSUN 2.0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by PointZerom: 12:24am On Jul 26, 2022
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by REDshouse(m): 12:29am On Jul 26, 2022
It's raining season all construction works will have to cease cos of weather situation,
Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Kalashnikov49: 12:40am On Jul 26, 2022

Are you talking to kids on this platform??

Why are you guys so gullible?? why

so you think rain stops work...if they are serious to work??

go and educate yourself . google is your friend!

REDshouse:
It's raining season all construction works will have to cease cos of weather situation,

4 Likes

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by REDshouse(m): 1:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

did I abuse u, why are u so pained over a simple comment ...must everyone align with u ... u are the gullible one here ...it rained consistently for over 2 to 3 weeks and u expect road construction to keep going ...

Pls try and reason with ur brain next time and not with ur Anus

3 Likes

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by ElSudani: 1:21am On Jul 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
seunmsg

When was the last time you saw mobilization works...

In your darling Lagos!!...spits!!

LAGOS IS DECAYING...Spits!!

Lagos is not decaying. By the time some of the projects going on in Lagos are completed the economy of Lagos will grow even bigger.
Lagos is determined, they are not afraid to think big.
SW is not afraid to think big.

2 Likes

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Kalashnikov49: 3:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Talk well Ogbeni...You aint talking to Kids here. Do you know that all Lagos State projects to a very Large extent has actually made your Lagos useless??

The EkO Atlantic Nonsense, will be eroded by the sea, because the landscaping and other factors where not taken into consideration. That is why , with all the Pomp and pageantry..EKo Atlantic is virtually a white elephant project. I just talked about the area you showed..what about 90$ of the same Lagos that is a cesspit for various forms of stagnation and decay? Its so sad that you people are programmed like this...things dey spoil instead to remove your head from your boxers, you are looking for IGBO news and bashing threads in Tinubu;s Boxers!!

na wah!!

ElSudani:

Lagos is not decaying. By the time some of the projects going on in Lagos are completed the economy of Lagos will grow even bigger.
Lagos is determined, they are not afraid to think big.
SW is not afraid to think big.

2 Likes

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Kalashnikov49: 3:33am On Jul 26, 2022
Is that all??
Tinubu urchins and miscreants sef...

REDshouse:
did I abuse u, why are u so pained over a simple comment ...must everyone align with u ... u are the gullible one here ...it rained consistently for over 2 to 3 weeks and u expect road construction to keep going ...

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by lwisee: 4:03am On Jul 26, 2022
All road works and major projects have stopped since November last year.
Sanwo-olu is the worst thing that has ever happened to Lagos,no tangible project since he completed some of Ambode's project.Lagos is practically on autorun at the moment, all effort is geared towards Tinubu's 2023 election.

Asides that, Nigeria is in a complete mess, all thanks to the directionless Buhari whose only ambition is to become Nigerian president just like Obasanjo.
I wish we don't repeat same mistake in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by ElSudani: 5:22am On Jul 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Talk well Ogbeni...You aint talking to Kids here. Do you know that all Lagos State projects to a very Large extent has actually made your Lagos useless??

The EkO Atlantic Nonsense, will be eroded by the sea, because the landscaping and other factors where not taken into consideration. That is why , with all the Pomp and pageantry..EKo Atlantic is virtually a white elephant project. I just talked about the area you showed..what about 90$ of the same Lagos that is a cesspit for various forms of stagnation and decay? Its so sad that you people are programmed like this...things dey spoil instead to remove your head from your boxers, you are looking for IGBO news and bashing threads in Tinubu;s Boxers!!

na wah!!

I showed you a picture of the almost completed Lekki port and you ranting on and on. There's much you people don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Superwave16320: 6:26am On Jul 26, 2022
Many of you oloriburuku Ipob igbos are indeed cursed. I live in Ajah n work is ongoing on the bridge at VGC even till the night now. I just went to pick my family from Ikorodu after Ileya n work is on going on a new bridge by the port road and work is also ongoing on another close to Igbogbo. Come to Oyingbo work is ongoing on that too. Go to Ikeja along work is ongoing on that bridge as well. Instead of you fools to be worried about Ikpeazu the failure
You are Lamenting about a mean that as accomplished more in 4 years triple of what Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Uzodinma will achievement even if they were governors for a lifetime with limitless fund.

lwisee:
All road works and major projects have stopped since November last year.
Sanwo-olu is the worst thing that has ever happened to Lagos,no tangible project since he completed some of Ambode's project.Lagos is practically on autorun at the moment, all effort is geared towards Tinubu's 2023 election.

Asides that, Nigeria is in a complete mess, all thanks to the directionless Buhari whose only ambition is to become Nigerian president just like Obasanjo.
I wish we don't repeat same mistake in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Bobloco: 6:29am On Jul 26, 2022
The Emilokan crooner needs all the Lagos State money to achieve his life long ambition

2 Likes

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

I've worked in construction companies before you obviously have no idea how anything works
Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Kalashnikov49: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2022
Stop shaming yourself...Construction work occurs during rainy seasons ..if Need be.

When doing Piling for bridges that over lap OCEANS AND SEAS...do the engineers wait for the water to dry before they start building??

Stop exposing your ignorance ..Google can do the magic.

Spirit04:
I've worked in construction companies before you obviously have no idea how anything works

1 Like

Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Kalashnikov49: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2022
Sorry..the Lekki Port is a gigantic white elephant Project.

Upgrade your thinking and understand that everything concerning development around the Lekki Axis is suspect.

You wont understand because critical thinking is alien to you...

ElSudani:

I showed you a picture of the almost completed Lekki port and you ranting on and on. There's much you people don't understand.
Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Stop shaming yourself...Construction work occurs during rainy seasons ..if Need be.

When doing Piling for bridges that over lap OCEANS AND SEAS...do the engineers wait for the water to dry before they start building??

Stop exposing your ignorance ..Google can do the magic.

look at this mugu. I have worked with two different construction companies. They lay off workers and do minor repairs with a few senior staff during rainy season. Which company will spend the whole day doing earthworks or drainage only for rain to wash it away with tens of millions worth in materials a few minutes later? Unless you are julius Berger or other top dogs who can precast concretes in their workshops and bring it to site to for laying, rainy season will surely force you to halt most of your constructions.

This goat is even comparing underwater construction that's handled by the most elite of companies charging fortunes, and is mostly done with precast materials to groundwork. How is rain supposed to affect work underwater?
A kid browsing Google and thinking himself a genius cheesy
Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2022
REDshouse:

that guy is a kid with zero idea what he's even talking about
Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
All Federal Government MONTHLY subventions to Local Governments In Lagos, have been ceased by Lagos State Government so as to Service the failed gallivanting of a useless DRUGGIE ESCOBAR!!

ALL ROAD works have stopped and the situation is very appalling, because even Local Governments and LCDA's are Finding it Difficult to meet Financial Obligations.

This is the Useless miscreant, that insolent Agbado Miscreants are championing!!

My GUY JUST TOLD ME THIS ...BECAUSE HE CALLED HIS COUSIN IN NIGERIA..that works In Alimosho L.G.A!!

Tinubu HAS FINISHED LAGOS!!...Spits!!

Bullshit! Ongoing works on Adeniji Adele and other roads in Lagos Island currently. Stop lying like Peter Obi!
Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by 3ple9iner: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2022
What do you people gain in lying, it's just stupid.
work is still ongoing in the rail project has at today, even few days ago I saw Lspwc doing repair works on some road washed by the rain.

I just hope we are able to receive the repercussions of our deeds.
Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Kalashnikov49: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2022
That is why i dont like you people...show workings...show proof or shut the hell up!!!

Adeniji Adele road is not a LGA project zombie!! its a Lagos State project with Julius Berger as contractor.

Which road is the LGA doing?? Tinubu miscreants dont disappoint...you are pathetic.

Siwel25:

Bullshit! Ongoing works on Adeniji Adele and other roads in Lagos Island currently. Stop lying like Peter Obi!
Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Kalashnikov49: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2022
See Adult that his education is questionable.

Go research and stop agbado reasoning...spits!

Spirit04:
that guy is a kid with zero idea what he's even talking about
Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Kalashnikov49: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2022
You just indicted yourself and exposed how foolish you are! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Spirit04:
look at this mugu. I have worked with two different construction companies. They lay off workers and do minor repairs with a few senior staff during rainy season. Which company will spend the whole day doing earthworks or drainage only for rain to wash it away with tens of millions worth in materials a few minutes later? Unless you are julius Berger or other top dogs who can precast concretes in their workshops and bring it to site to for laying, rainy season will surely force you to halt most of your constructions.

This goat is even comparing underwater construction that's handled by the most elite of companies charging fortunes, and is mostly done with precast materials to groundwork. How is rain supposed to affect work underwater?
A kid browsing Google and thinking himself a genius cheesy
Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
That is why i dont like you people...show workings...show proof or shut the hell up!!!

Adeniji Adele road is not a LGA project zombie!! its a Lagos State project with Julius Berger as contractor.

Which road is the LGA doing?? Tinubu miscreants dont disappoint...you are pathetic.

Which state are the LGs really working? Which state are you from? U obviously want to attack Tinubu so U would say anything to solidify your case. Did U give us any proof other than 'my friend said'? Children of hate!
Re: ALL L.g.a's In Lagos Have Stopped Working!!....All Allocations to Tinubu...why?? by Kalashnikov49: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why have the L.G.A's stopped work?? What is happening over there??

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Obi’s Side Chick In Nigeria???? / *Why The Igbo Ha**te Benjamin Adekunle.* / FINALLY! Bola Tinubu Reveals The Meaning Of The Symbol On His Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.