Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US (21954 Views)

Sweden Enters Recession As Inflation Hits Consumers / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by Horokrox: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
praisecliff:

Think before you open your mouth waaw and be saying what you don't know.

Iran that do not even pose as a trait to common Germany.

i only hear about iran when they talk about sanctions upon sanctions and maybe small talks about neclear weapons.

last i remember,DONALD TRUMP Killed their second in command and they were swearing up and down to destory america,but since then america has been standing,even small Israel they can't go up against.

say what you know and stop taking weed,you will do yourself good.

Have a nice day.
American ass licker sighted
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by blueAgent(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

The US produce ten times more oil than Nigeria

Abeg school them.
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by blueAgent(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
ecolime:

Oil Prices have been skyrocketing in the US even before the Russia-Ukraine war. The war only exercerbated it.

Like Biden like Buhari.

Yes Biden favours the unreliable ,untested renewable energy, that's why oil prices took a hit when he was elected.

Policies limit exploration and production of new oil fields leading to limited production capacity not only in the US but globally.

It was obvious that oil prices would go up at any certain time due to Biden's policies, weather war or not.
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by blueAgent(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
27Pushing30:

Its you who is a dumbasss for not understanding the differences in Nigeria's economic pillars and that of the USA... if advance european and Asian markets can be reeling do you expect their customer's like Nigeria who rely on their raw materials and finished goods to be smiling?

I keep saying it that the average APC critic is very very ignorant.

It's obvious you are the typical ingnorant APCshit supporter.

Which other excuse can you and your useless party and its government give?

All oil producing countries are smiling to the bank thanks to high oil prices.
Only APC and their gullible followers would use the Russian war to justify our current hardship.

Mind you Russian/Ukraine war started this year, but this country has been in a state of collapse under this useless administration since 2015.

Get sense it pays.
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by Afamed: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Rapuru14:
US miss Trump.

This won't have happened under him with his drive towards energy independence for the US.
They said something is global, you are here trying to be clever than half.

Why didn't Trump stop the incidents of mass shootings when he was President?
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by Afamed: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
blueAgent:

It's obvious you are the typical ingnorant APCshit supporter.

Which other excuse can you and your useless party and its government give?

All oil producing countries are smiling to the bank thanks to high oil prices.
Only APC and their gullible followers would use the Russian war to justify our current hardship.

Mind you Russian/Ukraine war started this year, but this country has been in a state of collapse under this useless administration since 2015.

Get sense it pays.
Is Us not oil producing country too?

Even if you are unable to impregnate your wife, APC must be held responsible

1 Like

Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by blueAgent(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Afamed:

Is Us not oil producing country too?

Even if you are unable to impregnate your wife, APC must be held responsible

You can compare US crude oil Comsumption with that of Nigeria.

US refineries absorb all that they produce compared to Nigeria.
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by blueAgent(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
altreality:
at least its good for the environment.

na democrats go spoil US last last

shebi them say fossil fuel no good

oil wey them get them still go dey import am again

oil industry isnt ready to invest and expand

welcome to climate change madness

madness

So True.
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by Tinkerbell420: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
This is the time when Nigeria should have been reaping massive gains from the high fuel prices, but what do we have instead?
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
adecz:

Who brought Buhari in 2015 & sponsored him, after Buhari was rejected 3 times at the polls❓

By 2019, Buhari simply rigged himself
back for second term☹️

Majority of Nigerians used their own fingers to thumbprint him into the power, Tinubu didn't put guns to their heads.

1 Like

Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by lagosrd: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2022
Mrmanability:
It is a global problem.. but even in Nigeria where we have the resources of producing it. We suffer the most.

It's not a global problem. It's a domestic issue. Nigeria has how many refinery, how many is producing diseal. We killed our own local refinery here not minding days like this can come. That we can take advantage of.

We have lost out in gas supply now due to lack of foresight to build gas pipeline infrastructure, now Europe is in need. If our refinaries are producing only diesel now can you imagine what revenue we will be taking by now and how our won manufacturing industries will be working at optimal capacity even getting ready for export as there are various challenges facing Europe and america now ranging from climate change (heat wave) to war in ukraine/Russia. Which is presently causing a shortage in world food supplies like wheat and grandnut oil
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by makjo900: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
themanderon:

You will pay for this statement if you don't repent. Every hash words you have spoken against him you will account for. You can hate Christ all you want but do not speak ill against him. Many that did regretted their folly.

quit crying, ur god is useless
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by makjo900: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
damocool:

Your opinion though.

fact everywhere and anywhere.
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by themanderon: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
makjo900:

quit crying, ur god is useless

Continue. You will be judged by this same God you choose to despise and It ain't gonna be funny then. Repent while you still have breath in you.
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by damocool(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
makjo900:

fact everywhere and anywhere.
I pray you realize your folly soon before it's too late..
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by AlphaTaikun: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-prices-climate-and-environment-21dd211bcccb049fc1e20e4ca36220be?taid=62dd73c2fcad210001329bad&utm_campaign=TrueAnthem&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter
Deep insights... The truckers made the wise moves to reduce overhead cost.

Time to explore sustainable alternatives of energy such as hydrogen and the electric trucks like the Tesla truck.
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by Boyooosa(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
MiaBeer:

It must have pained you well well to type your garbage response. Handle your problems in Nigeria and don’t write or talk about issues in other Countries because you look dumb somehow.

I've moved on.... since.
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by MiaBeer(m): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Boyooosa:

I've moved on.... since.
Better for you. Your moving on is the least of my worries right now.
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by AlphaTaikun: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
twentyfivekobo:

Well, according to this website

1.US produces 11,184,870 barrels of crude per day
2.Russia produces 10,111,130 barrels of crude per day
3.Saudi Arabia produces 9,313,135 barrels of crude per day.

Also same according to this site. Up to date information.

United States 11,567,000
Russia 10,503,000
Saudi Arabia 10,225,000

US is no 1, followed by Russia and Saudi

Good morning to you too.

Thanks for schooling that low IQ cave dweller.

These creeps don't update their knowledge about global affairs and when corrected that the U.S. is the largest crude oil producer globally, the dweeb started throwing tantrums.
Mtchew!
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by Boyooosa(m): 5:36am On Jul 28, 2022
MiaBeer:

Better for you. Your moving on is the least of my worries right now.

The way I'm looking at it sef, I'm doing better than you in life...
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by MiaBeer(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Boyooosa:

The way I'm looking at it sef, I'm doing better than you in life...
See your life! Thought you moved on. Unreliable and unsteady piece of trash!
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by makjo900: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
damocool:

I pray you realize your folly soon before it's too late..

look into the mirror man
Re: Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US by makjo900: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
themanderon:

Continue. You will be judged by this same God you choose to despise and It ain't gonna be funny then. Repent while you still have breath in you.

lol, says a dullard worshiping a useless entity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) / Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader / Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.