Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac (915 Views)

I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) / We Didn’t Bathe For 56 Days In Kidnappers’ Den – Freed Kaduna Students / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by ghettokid1(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2022
One of the three Abuja-Kaduna train victims released on Monday, Barrister Hassan Usman says the Federal Government failed to secure their release.

He cried vehemently for the remaining victims still in captivity.

Usman, a lawyer, was among the 63 Abuja-Kaduna train passengers abducted in March 28, 2022.

He was among the remaining 43 victims who received serious beating on Sunday, before his eventual release, alongside two others on Monday, around 11 a.m.

While speaking with the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), monitored by DAILY POST, he expressed gratitude to God for regaining freedom.

He begged the United Nations, the United Kingdom and the entire International Community to intervene in the release of the remaining hostages in the terrorists’ den.

Usman, who said the government failed to rescue the captives, said that on Friday, families of the victims attempted to rescue them, but the government did not allow them to proceed on the journey.

He added that another attempt made on Monday was successful, leading to the release of the three of them from captivity.

Asked if ransom was paid before their release, he said, “I don’t know whether ransom was paid to rescue us.”

He said the bandits erected makeshift shelters to shield them from rain, adding that they fed them, according to their capacity.

“At times, they even slaughtered cattle and sheep for us. Even yesterday, they slaughtered a cow and we ate; we thank Allah,” he said.

According to him, because of the government’s attitude, they (bandits) were angered and they thoroughly beat them.

“This makes me to pity those that are still with them in the forest,” he said.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/26/fg-failed-to-rescue-us-i-pity-those-still-in-custody-freed-kaduna-train-attack-victim/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J
Re: FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by ghettokid1(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Buhari and APC have failed woefully
Re: FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by hisexcellency34: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Technically defeated
Re: FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by dollytino4real(f): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2022
Where is lie Mohammed? 4 sometime now we have not heard from him! Or has he disappeared to prepare a place to hid
Re: FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by PandoraObi: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Too bad
Re: FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by orikoku: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2022
There was a country.

I foresee military taking over very soon and is still going to be Fulani. Yorubas, Igbos, make Una wake up from Una slumber.

1 Like

Re: FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by Simeon88(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
This is what happens when a government start making excuses for acts of criminality. These guys should have been dealt with from the onset but the government busy tagging it as farmers/headers tussle. See where it has landed us today.
Re: FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by ImDStar: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
To APC members and zombies, two things will teach you hard lesson, either your suffering raised to power 2, or bandit do justice to you.

E go d remaining APC deceivers.

Na Obi go pay your ransom if they later kidnapp you?
Re: FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by Fkmodhi: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
When are they going to kidnap MANNA?
I just want to see how he go chop agbados and cassavas in their dens.
Re: FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by Cantonese: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
dollytino4real:
Where is lie Mohammed? 4 sometime now we have not heard from him! Or has he disappeared to prepare a place to hid

E don lie tire.

Untop Abdurazak give am serious blow. Maybe we never fit stand up.
Re: FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by ghettokid1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J
MUKINA2
Re: FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by ghettokid1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/26/fg-failed-to-rescue-us-i-pity-those-still-in-custody-freed-kaduna-train-attack-victim/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J
Re: FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by ghettokid1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Technically defeated
God will punish APC
Lalasticlala
mynd44
oam4j
Dominique
seun
mukina2
Re: FG Failed To Rescue Us, I Pity Those Still In Custody – Freed Kaduna Train Attac by dollytino4real(f): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Cantonese:

E don lie tire.

Untop Abdurazak give am serious blow. Maybe we never fit stand up.
really!!

(1) (Reply)

Yusuf Datti Ahmed React To Festus Keyamo Saying Peter Obi Is Better Than Atiku / What Peter Obi Said At The NBA Conference That Got Everyone Screaming / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi is a Largest Importer Of Consumer Items into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.