Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) (37405 Views)

Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) / Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by AfricanColumbus: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXf1aEg67UQ

The eyewitness who couldn't calm down to explain properly, only mentioned there was sporadic shooting and the herdsmen blocked the expressway, abducting some passengers in the process. After which they retreated into the nearby bushes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Legendforte: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
No... Not again

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by DonMarkuzi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
What do u expect?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Bluntguy: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
No where is safe anymore in Nigeria.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
What is nigeria problem with this herdsmen, infact southern suppost to cooperate and eradicate these animals out of our land

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by jlinkd78(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Na waoh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Omoslim26: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
The boldness is something to worry about. undecided
We have a big problem down here in the South.
What happened to the anti grazing law undecided
Everybody go hide face to get political favor undecided

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by paramakina202: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Odikwa egwu!

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by AfricanColumbus: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by tuborme: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
This government is finished

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dose idi0ts that keep blaming ESN for taking up arms....we won't see them in this thread. And the ones that shamelessly show their face here, will ask idiotic questions like "where's ESN?"

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Amunethseranu(f): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
AntiBMC:
Dose idi0ts that keep blaming ESN for taking up arms....we won't see them in this thread. And the ones that shamelessly show their face here, will ask idiotic questions like "where's ESN?"
Omoslim26 is the culprit here , always hating on ESN .
Ask him when Peter obi he supports is denied his victory and herdsmen fall on us,which system shud igbos fall to for protection ? He will start insulting me

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Amunethseranu(f): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omoslim26:
The boldness is something to worry about. undecided
We have a big problem down here in the South.
What happened to the anti grazing law undecided
Everybody go hide face to get political favor undecided
They are bold because of ur likes who play politics like the yorubas ...they allow Boko Haram in their midst just for their votes.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Omoslim26: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amunethseranu:
Omoslim26 is the culprit here , always hating on ESN .
Ask him when Peter obi he supports is denied his victory and herdsmen fall on us,which system shud igbos fall to for protection ? He will start insulting me

Mtwheee all this ipob cretins sef grin grin
There is no contesting the fact that esn were created by the proscribed destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe ipob hence the esn are criminals so they will continue to be hunted down in Igboland.
Allowing ipob that have the reputation for insulting, threatening and attacking others who do not support their destructive scam struggle bear arms is not possible.
Na the yeye security I blame sha, na them no fit up their games in tackling gun wielding criminals like this heardmen killers,ugm,esn,kidnappers etc.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Omoslim26: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amunethseranu:
They are bold because of ur likes who play politics like the yorubas ...they allow Boko Haram in their midst just for their votes.

Ok so explain what you mean by your likes undecided
So it is a must that I will be brainwashed like you to support a destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe group with their scam freedom struggle grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by trutharena: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
AntiBMC:

ESN were busy killing fellow Igbos including Fulani bandits. That was why sensible Igbo sons and daughters denounced them.

However, all the cries of Fulani died down because Obi Pandora need the Fulani votes to win. How many times have you seen people use Kanu DP? How many times have you seen the word "Biafra" on our media space? How many times have you heard the word "Zoo" republic?

For every one person kidnapped and killed, the blood is on Obi Pandora neck because he is sacrificing Igbo people for his ambition. Nnamdi Kanu the poor lad is still in kirikiri eating sour beans while the people he is fighting for are busy chanting Obituary name online.

Skuku Abiamo bless Nnamdi Kanu of forgotten memory.

184 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Emergingnation3(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omoslim26:

There is no contesting the fact that esn were created by the proscribed destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe ipob hence the esn are criminals so they will continue to be hunted down in Igboland.
Allowing ipob that have the reputation for insulting, threatening and attacking others who do not support their destructive scam struggle bear arms is not possible.
Na the yeye security I blame sha, na them no fit up their games in tackling gun wielding criminals like this heardmen killers,ugm,esn,kidnappers etc.
Says marauding Fulani terrorist.....

You bids to undermine IPOB/ESN in the East inorder to pave way for your invading Fulani terrorist goons is exercise in futility...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Amunethseranu(f): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omoslim26:

I don't talk much like u talkative, you aren't man enough honestly.

YOU WANT UR PRECIOUS SECURITY TO DEAL WITH ESN FORMED SORELY TO FIGHT TERROR FULANI , HAVE UR PRECIOUS SECURITY EVER ARRESTED FULANI HERDSMEN NOR CRITICISE THEM? ANSWER ME MY SON.

YOU STILL REMEMBER HOW UR PRECIOUS SECURITY FLOGGED YORUBA OBAS FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT FULANI HERDSMEN KILLING HERE AND THERE ,
NOW DONT U THINK U ARE UNWISE TO BE CALLED A MAN?

AND you can call me a man for correcting ur dam*ged brain

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Arysexy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
angry Thunder scatter Buhari and the bending ancestor that bragged about installing him.

APC has no business fielding presidential candidate in next election if they have shame.

Spits

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Goddey18(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
Buhari has killed and buried Nigeria. The security situation in the country right now is absolutely iredeemable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Omoslim26: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says marauding Fulani terrorist..... You bids to undermine IPOB/ESN in the East to pave way for your invading Fulani terrorist goons is exercise in futility...

Hahahaha this one confusion don dey kill am,so I am no longer afonja again I am now Fulani grin grin grin
I love what I do to your soul grin grin
I have already beating you to your tribe tagging game already grin grin
Igboland will never be Your NE cheesy grin
Useless animal like you is using taquiya to wish the devil use the occultic destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe ipob to bring the disaster your Boko Haram uncles have wrecked your own region with,into the blessed Ala-Igbo.
God go continue to dey shame you.

12 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Arysexy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
trutharena:

ESN were busy killing fellow Igbos including Fulani bandits. That was why sensible Igbo sons and daughters denounced them.

However, all the cries of Fulani died down because Obi Pandora need the Fulani votes to win. How many times have you seen people use Kanu DP? How many times have you seen the word "Biafra" on our media space? How many times have you heard the word "Zoo" republic?

For every one person kidnapped and killed, the blood is on Obi Pandora neck because he is sacrificing Igbo people for his ambition. Nnamdi Kanu the poor lad is still in kirikiri eating sour beans while the people he is fighting for are busy chanting Obituary name online.

Skuku Abiamo bless Nnamdi Kanu of forgotten memory.

BC of Tinubu's ambition, they sold and silenced Sunday Igboho. We all saw how Yolobas were shouting Oduduwa, even Tinubu's wife outburst about Buhari forgotten his husband.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Amunethseranu(f): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omoslim26:

Ok so explain what you mean by your likes undecided
So it is a must that I will be brainwashed like you to support a destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe group with their scam freedom struggle grin grin
...( You talk 2 much like a sissy naive girl halima Abubakar )
No matter what security comes first in every wise society but to ur likes politics first .

Look at north dear Harvey they made politics first priority and see the stories of sorrows emanating from there ,
But igbos has been fighting against evilmen from the time of BAKAASI boys , Nigerian military and police didn't stop chiejina , Eddy nawgu and derico but leagues of Igbo vigilant youths , now you want them to drop security their main priority just because of peter obi ?

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Gandollar(f): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omoslim26:

I read just your first sentence to know you are the cretin for asking about grazing law rubbish as if any of your governors had any intention to enforce it.

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Amunethseranu(f): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omoslim26:

Hahahaha this one confusion don dey kill am,so I am no longer afonja again I am now Fulani grin grin grin
Useless animal like you is using taquiya to wish the devil use the occultic destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe ipob to bring the disaster your Boko Haram uncles have wrecked your own region with,into the blessed Ala-Igbo.
You are accused of being a Fulani and that is true .

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Omoslim26: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amunethseranu:
I don't talk much like u talkative, you aren't man enough honestly.

YOU WANT UR PRECIOUS SECURITY TO DEAL WITH ESN FORMED SORELY TO FIGHT TERROR FULANI , HAVE UR PRECIOUS SECURITY EVER ARRESTED FULANI HERDSMEN NOR CRITICISE THEM? ANSWER ME MY SON.

YOU STILL REMEMBER HOW UR PRECIOUS SECURITY FLOGGED YORUBA OBAS FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT FULANI HERDSMEN KILLING HERE AND THERE ,
NOW DONT U THINK U ARE UNWISE TO BE CALLED MAN?

AND you can call me a man for correcting to dam*ged brain

It's bcus your brain is dead that's why you believed when ipob told you their militant esn was created to fight terrorist Fulani,the militant esn was created to attack security formation and intimidate true Nwafors who do not support the destructive, oppressive Taliban wannabe scam ipob struggle,you can't know this bcus you are just a useless man whose head has been brainwashed beyond repair grin grin
Ipob's militant esn will continue to be hunted down along with every illegally armed group in Igboland be you fulani or ugm or kidnapper.
Nobody gave them license to Operate in Igboland,they are criminals and will continue to be treated as such.

11 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Omoslim26: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amunethseranu:
You are accused of being a Fulani and that is true .

No it's rather you and anyone claiming to be ipob here that's obviously pretending to be Igbo to wish Igboland suffers the same thing your region is suffering from.
I dare you to begin mentioning groups or true Nwafors who can put their reputation as true brought up Nwafor on the line by supporting such a destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe group like ipob.
Ngwa start mentioning names.
Only thugs,cultist and criminals support such a destructive oppressive group like ipob.

9 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omoslim26:

It's bcus your brain is dead that's why you believed when ipob told you their militant esn was created to fight terrorist Fulani,the militant esn was created to attack security formation and intimidate true Nwafors who do not support the destructive, oppressive Taliban wannabe scam ipob struggle,you can't know this bcus you are just a useless man whose head has been brainwashed beyond repair grin grin
Ipob's militant esn will continue to be hunted down along with every illegally armed group in Igboland be you fulani or ugm or kidnapper.
Nobody gave them license to Operate in Igboland,they are criminals and will continue to be treated as such.

I’m not Igbo but you are right. I will rather Fulani Herdsmen capture me than IPOB militant.
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Welcome to Buhari and Osinbanjo's version of Nigeria.

We need state policing more than anything else right now.

It is high time Governors are responsible for security in their various states.
FG can choose to create an FBI style Federal police.
This is the only practical way out of the present predicament in this country.
This is what I want to hear from presidential and Senate aspirants.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Madmohamed1: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Lalasticlala
buhari is a mad man

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Omoslim26: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Gandollar:
I read just your first sentence to know you are the cretin for asking about grazing law rubbish as if any of your governors had any intention to enforce it.

Read this your own reply again and tell yourself the truth,if you are not actually created to be dumb and daft undecided
I asked the question to potray the unseriousness of the Southern leaders with regards this heardmen crisis.

8 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Emergingnation3(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omoslim26:

Lol !! Fulani terrorist , IQ deficients stunts...

Taking refuge in the East after escaping insecurity ravaging your backwards region, did not in any way make you an Igbo man..

ESN will soon flush out your marauding terrorist goons who are disturbing the peace of our dear region..

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno / FFK's Daughter, Temi Randle's Baby Shower (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.