Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) (37444 Views)

Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) / Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers / Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
It is well known ESN and UGM are the ones kidnapping innocent Igbos / people and blaming it on Fulani Herdsmen.

Keep on deceiving the gullible.
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Femiwilli: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
AntiBMC:
Dose idi0ts that keep blaming ESN for taking up arms....we won't see them in this thread. And the ones that shamelessly show their face here, will ask idiotic questions like "where's ESN?"
They wanted ESN out of the equation, so they can terrorise the SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Pathfinder2090: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nnamdi kanu saw the future but fulani ass lickers never believed him. This is just the beginning!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Amunethseranu(f): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Believe it or not, ESN downfall started when they started shedding the blood of fellow Igbos who are in federal government works like prison warder, police work, civil defense, etc. What you don't know is that ESN members have police fathers, civil defense, etc. You killed their father and burnt them, killed their uncles, brothers and sons who were graduates but couldn't find work. They entered police work to feed their aged parents. And your ESN alias unknown gunmen killed them. The children, friends, relatives of the police you killed will happily lead the army to your camps and even pay them money to wipe the terrorists and armed robbers, kidnappers and cannibals who are pretending to be fighting for Igbo freedom. You can't be killing your brothers and expect not to have massive sabotage. ESN alias unknown are worse than Fulani, Boko Haram said ISWAP put together.

May they never arise in Igbo land again

Have you fought against richmen's injustice? Where he pays ur family members to bring you down. how will u feel when people see u as an unserious entity fighting ur brother when you have a wicked landgrabbing richman to fight ? Urchins who reasons like u will mock u when u wound ur bribe taking brother and in their words" Why wound ur innocent brother ,such a wicked soul u are" how will u feel with this conspiracies ?
. Government our oppressors has DSS , armed fulanis( NA ) , some willing igbos etc in their payrolls doing abominable things then claim they are ipob, just to discredit ipob.
When real ipob gets hold of some of this wicked souls ,u guys will claim igbos are killing igbos !
Is obvious u know nothing about life and fight against injustice.
I can coach you

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
nony43:

You are already afraid? Lol. Good a thing some else echoed my thought. We go school that’s we choose are words carefully and we mind what we wish for. So you that wished for herdsmen to pick you, hang on they will pick you no matter how long it takes.

Scared? I laugh at you. Abi you think say na every human being you go just curse and go scot free. You lucky say I don chain things, If not, I swear, you for find yourself in those herdsmen’s den. Devil self wey come find me, I show up, he go hide.
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Rawtruth1: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
UGM:
The beast marauding in the east.
Eating flesh & drinking blood of their own kinsmen. There's nothing you can talk or "coach" me about vampires who you are trying to defend. You call them government agents? But you hail them and post them in social media when they kill and burn their brothers for working for federal government. You call them umuoma, angels, formidable, crusaders, etc and celebrate their exploits in killing, burning, cannibalzing and kidnapping fellow Igbos. When they are caught, you deny them and call them government agents. When the army goes after them, you call them innocent people. Continue to deceive yourselves.

You people are deceiving yourselves, not the rest of Igbos and Nigerians who know who you people really are. Not freedom fighters but deadly terrorists worse than Boko Haram and ISWAP. Tormenting only your zone

Amunethseranu:
Have you fought against richmen's injustice? Where he pays ur family members to bring you down. how will u feel when people see u as an unserious entity fighting ur brother when you have a wicked landgrabbing richman to fight ? Urchins who reasons like u will mock u when u wound ur bribe taking brother and in their words" Why wound ur innocent brother ,such a wicked soul u are" how will u feel with this conspiracies ?
. Government our oppressors has DSS , armed fulanis( NA ) , some willing igbos etc in their payrolls doing abominable things then claim they are ipob, just to discredit ipob.
When real ipob gets hold of some of this wicked souls ,u guys will claim igbos are killing igbos !
Is obvious u know nothing about life and fight against injustice.
I can coach you
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by ROBERTSONBIGGIE: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
They are everywhere
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Billygee2u: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
YOUNGFUCK:
What is nigeria problem with this herdsmen, infact southern suppost to cooperate and eradicate these animals out of our land
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Successlane: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Suspected IPOB/UGM/HERDSMEN/ESN .

Okay o o.
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by kabasa24: 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
every kidnapping now is herdsmen. when are we going to start believing that other tribe also do kidnapping. the earlier we do the better for us to tackle the the crime.
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by forerunner022(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amunethseranu:
Omoslim26 is the culprit here , always hating on ESN .
Ask him when Peter obi he supports is denied his victory and herdsmen fall on us,which system shud igbos fall to for protection ? He will start insulting me

ESN was politically bastardized so as not to succeed, fir herdsmenic crime such as this may succeed unhindered. They try to kill the messenger, and did not give heed to the message. But let it be known that evil will not triumph over good eventually because God is still the ruler over the affairs of men and he's the most high judge.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by TruthinAction: 12:52am On Jul 27, 2022
What are the Governors in the south doing about this? Is it because it doesn't affect them yet. They ought to put pressure for state police or arm vigilante that will enter the forest and smoke them out.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by nony43(m): 12:56am On Jul 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

Scared? I laugh at you. Abi you think say na every human being you go just curse and go scot free. You lucky say I don chain things, If not, I swear, you for find yourself in those herdsmen’s den. Devil self wey come find me, I show up, he go hide.

Where is the curse there? You said it yourself it is better to be picked by herdsmen than IPOB I said Amen to your prayers. I am happy someone else echoed my thoughts. You just type carelessly maybe because unpaid likes on someone else blog.
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by WiselinkCO: 1:25am On Jul 27, 2022
trutharena:

ESN were busy killing fellow Igbos including Fulani bandits. That was why sensible Igbo sons and daughters denounced them.

However, all the cries of Fulani died down because Obi Pandora need the Fulani votes to win. How many times have you seen people use Kanu DP? How many times have you seen the word "Biafra" on our media space? How many times have you heard the word "Zoo" republic?

For every one person kidnapped and killed, the blood is on Obi Pandora neck because he is sacrificing Igbo people for his ambition. Nnamdi Kanu the poor lad is still in kirikiri eating sour beans while the people he is fighting for are busy chanting Obituary name online.

Skuku Abiamo bless Nnamdi Kanu of forgotten memory.
normally nah trash you write - dem never comot one person from your family that’s why you don’t know what others are facing , let’s assume you were an Igbo man and they lunched gunmen in likeness of Igbo people and accused the people for killing themselves how’d you feel about that

Major reason they’ve reduced is because the youth found out they aren’t even from the land and set some ablaze - so man forget social media or what you see posted ! In the real sense things are happening - those gunmen in anambra ran for there life when youth got back at them but the thing is you won’t see it online - come stay in anambra and see
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Amunethseranu(f): 1:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Rawtruth1:
UGM:
The beast marauding in the east.
Eating flesh & drinking blood of their own kinsmen. There's nothing you can talk or "coach" me about vampires who you are trying to defend. You call them government agents? But you hail them and post them in social media when they kill and burn their brothers for working for federal government. You call them umuoma, angels, formidable, crusaders, etc and celebrate their exploits in killing, burning, cannibalzing and kidnapping fellow Igbos. When they are caught, you deny them and call them government agents. When the army goes after them, you call them innocent people. Continue to deceive yourselves.

You people are deceiving yourselves, not the rest of Igbos and Nigerians who know who you people really are. Not freedom fighters but deadly terrorists worse than Boko Haram and ISWAP. Tormenting only your zone

You named Boko Haram, ipob and iswap as terrorists but refuses to name Fulani herdsmen who had killed 25,000 Nigerians and still counting...
Why do so? because Fulani oligarchy ruling Nigeria has brainwashed you to think so , SAME FULANI YOUR FOREFATHERS FOUGHT FOR 200YEARS UNTIL 1945 WHEN THEY REPLACED THE HATE YOU NIGRESCU( NIGERIA ) HAS 4 THEM WITH THE IGBOS , HISTORY IS PROFICIENT FOR UNIVERSAL WISDOM AND HIGH KNOWLEDGE, u lack it because of Religion that's y u reason like a baby , I have been banned many times listing the atrocities of Fulani before 18century,
For ur info killing of police by ipob unknown gunmen is justified, I indeed love them so much for killing the system ( no one is innocent in a corrupt system )
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Gohs: 1:39am On Jul 27, 2022
Peter Obi has already said there should be State police.

By God's grace, in 2023 when he becomes the president he will first of all execute State policing.
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 1:47am On Jul 27, 2022
nony43:

Where is the curse there? You said it yourself it is better to be picked by herdsmen than IPOB I said Amen to your prayers. I am happy someone else echoed my thoughts. You just type carelessly maybe because unpaid likes on someone else blog.

I did not curse myself. Go and polish up on your verbal reasoning. If I said I will rather be bit by a snake than drown because I fear drowning more. Does that mean I want to be bit by a snake.
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Bigchristo22(m): 2:46am On Jul 27, 2022
YOUNGFUCK:
What is nigeria problem with this herdsmen, infact southern suppost to cooperate and eradicate these animals out of our land
Politics won’t let them cooperate, they forgot that their land has been surrounded by invaders waiting for the final whistle of their master to overrun every state in this country, Reasonable Nigerians should be mounting their guards currently
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by vicfajeze: 5:58am On Jul 27, 2022
YOUNGFUCK:
una no fit at all.Are we fulanis not Nigerians again?
Re: Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2022
vicfajeze:
una no fit at all.Are we fulanis not Nigerians again?
are you guys among bandit? What side are you, south or north?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo / About 600 Boko Haram Members Killed In Gombe And Monguno / Dele Momodu Hails Osatohamen Osewengie Physicist Who Makes Drones For US Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.