Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers (22458 Views)

Nigerian Military Confirms Getting Requests To Overthrow President Bola Tinubu / Bwari Attack: Nigerian Troops Kill 30 Terrorists Who Attacked Soldiers — DHQ / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by dadabashua1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
RIP captain Attah Samuel,a friend and a family friend,practically grew up together,pray God grant the family the fortitude to bear this lost...Nigeria...smh.
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by drmuchin: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
WELCOME TO SOMALIA
VERY SOON NORTHERN NIGERIA WILL BE OFFICIALLY DIVIDED AMONG TRIBAL WARLORDS
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by gaspology(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lie lie everywhere? Initially they said two soldiers were only wounded, now they say three are dead but none kidnapped. Tomorrow they go confirm some were really kidnapped. What's really wrong with this country and its institutions?
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by evictor305: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
My friend what are you saying? If we lack local intelligence we have willing foreign intelligence to assist us but no the government rejected the offer. What did they do with the intelligence the DSS gave prior to the kuje prison attack? Nothing. They operated for about 3 hours without interruption and left in peace. Mind you, the driving distance from all the barracks in FCT to the prison is not up to 1 hour. My conclusion is this is a deliberate act but some elements in authority. Tell me otherwise please
Yusman316:

Chief this is not a conventional war. The enemy simply ambush, hit then run away. How do you fight such enemy? They live in bushes scattered all over the country, how do you get intelligence about their attacks?
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by jnat: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
okpas01:
Rest in peace blood, the country you so loved failed you. I thought Abuja would be safe for you but obviously, there is no safe place in Nigeria anymore. Ur promise of visiting will never be fulfilled again. Say hi to Grandpa

This is Ibrahim Suleiman( the son of a retired colonel). He is from my place, he is among those that were killed.
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by evictor305: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Not just in prison but integrating them into the military, what do they expect? It's not rock science
damilola4162:

Bro, how did Chadian army managed to evacuate them from their country. They killed them and those that laid down their arms were captured and they were sent to God too. Nigeria are keeping repentant Boko Haram inside prison, isn't that insane? undecided
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by DeOTR: 12:26am On Jul 27, 2022
I see people who join military in Nigeria as those without hope.
I mean, who in his/her right senses join Nigerian Army?
I've always known shiit will hit the fan in this country and it's going to be during the Dullard's government.
I'm excusing myself from Abuja latest by December.
Good luck to all of you expecting a regime change next year. If you ask me, Buhari is pretty much the last President of Nigeria.
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Lil Wayne from The Game - My life
(Comes to mind)

Rip to the departed ones..
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2022
halaqasa:
Always denying

Bunch of mofos

Even when the truth is glaring right down their faces
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Daum: 7:36am On Jul 27, 2022
Yusman316:

Chief this is not a conventional war. The enemy simply ambush, hit then run away. How do you fight such enemy? They live in bushes scattered all over the country, how do you get intelligence about their attacks?

No day give excuse abeg
Which kind talk be dis...
Imagine a whole FCT being run by Terrorist. No now.... it's like saying Beijing or Washington DC.

The military should declare war on this guys. Nigeria is treating this thing with Kids gloves. if you declare war now, soldiers won't have any business in the barracks. Let soldiers go and meet them in the bush. It is war.
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Success900(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

And you are supporting another terrorist called Datti because of Peter Obi the brainless? You are actually daft.
I'm very sure that you inheritated that stupidity from your father and your fore fathers.... what's your business if I support anyone...
Better go and meet that your useless,prostitute mother to teach you moral lesson.... idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose / Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas / Why New Minimum Wage Has Not Been Implemented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.