Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers (22456 Views)

Nigerian Military Confirms Getting Requests To Overthrow President Bola Tinubu / Bwari Attack: Nigerian Troops Kill 30 Terrorists Who Attacked Soldiers — DHQ / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by tenpipsperday: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yusman316:

Chief this is not a conventional war. The enemy simply ambush, hit then run away. How do you fight such enemy? They live in bushes scattered all over the country, how do you get intelligence about their attacks?

Mumu go and fight like that in US and survive two days.

You are one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Cantonese: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
OtunbaStixx23:

Den vote peter obi for redemption period

He can never. Na to follow im “darling daddy” go back to Daura next year remain. You know say im daddy take otumorkpo hold am. When e reach, na im go dey milk cows dey sell give people for fura, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by PhantomProbe(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yusman316:

Chief this is not a conventional war. The enemy simply ambush, hit then run away. How do you fight such enemy? They live in bushes scattered all over the country, how do you get intelligence about their attacks?
This is a very intellectually weak post. Is this really all your mind can muster?

3 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by baretalk: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Why is the President not declaring a major military operations within Abuja, Nassarawa and Abuja, using jets and heavy mobilisation of personel and ammunitions. what is going on, why no attack by the military only defence?

2 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Mokason288(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
AdeWire001:
let hear from the bandit too
grin grin grin

Seconded
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Hydroxide(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
This is the plan Buhari had for this country. That's why he is not taking the situation serious. Most incompetent. I so much hate Buhari. Posterity will judge his generation for all these killings happening. And the fire go touch any supporter of this evil party and those trying to campaign for Buhari pro max, Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by SmartyPants(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
LibertyRep:
How many of the bandits fell?

The audacity of the terrorists to even lay ambush for soldiers in Abuja should worry and embarrass anyone.

I mean, this isn't a kind of hide and seek or hit and run, it was an ambush in the city center o, not a remote village.

If the NASS members do not urgently begin a wholesale action against PMB and his security apparatus, then nothing can rescue the country again.

...perhaps when the people will rise and say enough is enough.

Which city center.

Bwari is close to the border of the FCT. It's as far from the city centre as can be.
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by hotseat: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
What a change of fortune for Buhari and his band of terrorists sympathizers!

They sowed the wind and are now beginning to reap the whirlwind!

Any attempt at flinging ashes at another person always ends in a boomerang!

They are now in Bwari heading to Buhari!

Now, the terrorists are walking the talk!

1 Like

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by damilola4162(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yusman316:

Let's assume he gets arrested and interrogated, will that stop the attacks? We are dealing with hardened criminal terrorist groups willing to lay down their lives. They have become a hydra headed monster. You cut one head down, another simply grows to replace it. I'm not saying the president has not failed, and I'm not also saying there aren't problems with our security architecture. But vanquishing these elements won't be that easy

Bro, how did Chadian army managed to evacuate them from their country. They killed them and those that laid down their arms were captured and they were sent to God too. Nigeria are keeping repentant Boko Haram inside prison, isn't that insane? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Jaysnowkid: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
This APC led government is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria since her conception. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Gandollar(f): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yusman316:

Let's assume he gets arrested and interrogated, will that stop the attacks? We are dealing with hardened criminal terrorist groups willing to lay down their lives. They have become a hydra headed monster. You cut one head down, another simply grows to replace it. I'm not saying the president has not failed, and I'm not also saying there aren't problems with our security architecture. But vanquishing these elements won't be that easy
I guess America was wrong for taking down Osama bin laden.

2 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Gandollar(f): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Felixamos:

Why you answer that guy? I wanted replying him but after seeing how sentimental and dumb his comment is, I ignored him.
Maybe he's a Ghanian, I doubt he's a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by mariong(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
My friend, a Lieutenant was killed in the attack. He always wanted to join the army to defend the country.

It is sad that the country he loves failed him.

3 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Splitmind: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
I told you this so called abduction story was fake
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Splitmind: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yusman316:

They don't know anything leave them
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by folake4u(f): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Deeprooted:
Lies.

My doctor friend in Nigeria working in Bwari General Hospital told me 14 soldiers were brought dead to hospital.

I pity anybody that even takes anything Nigerian Government officials say.

3 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by OGSpotter: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by godofuck231: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerians arm your selves
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by nedekid: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yusman316:

So why can't the army be the one on the offensive, hitting them while they run away? Hitting them where the hide in the forest, hunting them down just as the south Africans mercenaries did during Jonathan's time?
See, there is no political will to go end the menece of Fulani bandits and so it will continue to get worse as they entrench themselves more in the bushes.
When states acted to curb fulanis in their forests, did the presidency not come out in full force to defend the headers? Claiming they can be in forests all over the country? When the killed, maimed and took land from indigenous folks in Benue, did gov act? Are foreigners not occupying those lands now?
Oga if gov wants to act, they know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by OGSpotter: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by NwokoloOwa: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
Our own Bwari just here. Something is wrong somewhere. For terrorists that have minimal training to be taking out soldiers and officers with all manner of tactcal trainings should worry us all. Nobody tells us about casualties on the side of the terrorists. I can't imagine these rag tag idiots killing even one soldier during the reign of Abacha. Who born you.
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Bluffly: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerian military are never on guard. They think military is about gragra
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by seunayantokun(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wasted another three.
These people in government are heartless
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by LOVEGINO(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
This is a big embarrassment, a once revered military in the whole of west Africa and beyond cannot even protect itself anymore under this inept buhari led APC government
baba Nigeria is in Almighty Trouble. We need to wake up.
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by filey: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
It a very difficult time to be a Nigeria. Bandits now attack soldiers without fear, if they can attack military at will what would be the faith of the armless citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Opoki(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Olawale8213(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
GamalNasser:
Believe this govt at your own peril
May His soul rest in peace. may God give his family the heart to beheld the loss.
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by Geesaintagape: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
The truth will come from the bandits not military
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by AbaganaMiracle: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Success900:
I blame buhari for this
And you are supporting another terrorist called Datti because of Peter Obi the brainless? You are actually daft.
Re: Bwari Attack: Military Confirms 3 Casualties, Denies Abduction Of Soldiers by AbaganaMiracle: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
How many Igbos did all these buffoons in army uniform killed before they were neutralized by the terrorists?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Only God Can Save Nigeria From Tinubu's Plan - Bwala / APC Governorship Rally In Lagos Today (Photos) / CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.