Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. (2088 Views)

Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / 1914 Of The JW Has It Any Authenticity In History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Janosky:

In very strong terms I reject Freshboi DUBIOUS ACTION (in screenshot shot) of using Janosky moniker for FORGERY the same DUBIOUS ACTION of your Trinity mentors @1John 5:7.

If your claim were genuine,why use Janosky moniker to post your GIBBERISH?
This Boi,Stay in your lane.
End of discussion.

Man wants to run with his tail within his legs.

You agree with me that they didn't see The Father, so who did they see?...you say angel. But scripture said they saw God of Israel. Even your own new world translation says God of Israel.

Eyaaah, it dey pain to know u r defending a lie from hell's pit

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by tctrills: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
freshboi88:
Pls JW in the house can you enlighten me on something.

Please if John 1:8 says

New International Version
No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known

Now let's go to Exodus 24: 9-10

9Then Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel climbed up the mountain. 10There they saw the God of Israel. Under his feet there seemed to be a surface of brilliant blue lapis lazuli, as clear as the sky itself. 11And though these nobles of Israel gazed upon God, he did not destroy them. In fact, they ate a covenant meal, eating and drinking in his presence!

Now, JW if you believe John 1:8, who did Moses and Aaron see?

hahahahaha.......watch how they will go and copy long watch tower epistles of doom.
I see no reason why you should attack any church. The question you asked is very important and interesting but I bet, no 2 churches would offer the same answer.
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Maynnmann: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
tctrills:

I see no reason why you should attack any church. The question you asked is very important and interesting but I bet, no 2 churches would offer the same answer.
Churches with their own doctrines.
Parties with their own doctrines. cheesy
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Janosky:

In very strong terms I reject Freshboi DUBIOUS ACTION (in screenshot shot) of using Janosky moniker for FORGERY the same DUBIOUS ACTION of your Trinity mentors @1John 5:7.

If your claim were genuine,why use Janosky moniker to post your GIBBERISH?
This Boi,Stay in your lane.
End of discussion.
freshboi88:

Man wants to run with his tail within his legs.

You agree with me that they didn't see The Father, so who did they see?...you say angel. But scripture said they saw God of Israel. Even your own new world translation says God of Israel.

Eyaaah, it dey pain to know u r defending a lie from hell's pit
Fresh boi you are a FRAUD.
Very DUBIOUS individual.
Come here and deny the screenshots evidencing your DUBIOUS ACTION.

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
freshboi88:

So are you saying the your New World Translation is lying when it records in Exodus 24:9 that Moses saw the God of Israel?

You just want to argue instead of learning!

The writers of Hebrews Scriptures penned down what they saw or heard from eyewitnesses of events but after Jesus' disciples were baptized with God's Holy Spirit they understood so many sacred secrets that their brothers who never got baptized by the spirit didn't grasp {Matthew 11:11} so if Apostle John a BORN AGAIN Christian said "nobody has seen God before" and servants of God said they saw God it's either you agree with the BORN AGAIN Christians or you drop what they said and believe those who aren't BORN AGAIN.

There's no two ways about it! wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
freshboi88:

Firstly you lie about Abraham case, because God was one of the three men who appeared to Abraham
That means an angel represented JEHOVAH among the three because according to John "no man has seen God at any time" John 1:18; 1John 4:12 compare to Exodus 33:20

Humble yourself and learn! smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That means an angel represented JEHOVAH among the three because according to John "no man has seen God at any time" John 1:18; 1John 4:12 compare to Exodus 33:20

Humble yourself and learn! smiley

I will make you to keep dancing tumbo today.

9 Moses and Aaron, Naʹdab and A·biʹhu, and 70 of the elders of Israel went up, 10 and they saw the God of Israel.k Under his feet was what seemed like a sapphire pavement, and it was as pure as the heavens themselves.l 11 He did not harm the distinguished men of Israel, and they saw a vision of the true God and ate and drank.

Now at bolded.....your Bible says they saw the true God.......so is the true God now an angel ? ....can you see a representative and say I saw the true God?

Think man, use that thing God gave u

Who did Moses see in

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You just want to argue instead of learning!

The writers of Hebrews Scriptures penned down what they saw or heard from eyewitnesses of events but after Jesus' disciples were baptized with God's Holy Spirit they understood so many sacred secrets that their brothers who never got baptized by the spirit didn't grasp {Matthew 11:11} so if Apostle John a BORN AGAIN Christian said "nobody has seen God before" and servants of God said they saw God it's either you agree with the BORN AGAIN Christians or you drop what they said and believe those who aren't BORN AGAIN.

There's no two ways about it! wink

Exodus
9 Moses and Aaron, Naʹdab and A·biʹhu, and 70 of the elders of Israel went up, 10 and they saw the God of Israel.k Under his feet was what seemed like a sapphire pavement, and it was as pure as the heavens themselves.l 11 He did not harm the distinguished men of Israel,m and they saw a vision of the true God and ate and drank.

So did your Bible lie here when it says Moses saw the God of Israel....do you admit your Bible lied here?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Janosky:

Fresh boi you are a FRAUD.
Very DUBIOUS individual.
Come here and deny the screenshots evidencing your DUBIOUS ACTION.

9 Moses and Aaron, Naʹdab and A·biʹhu, and 70 of the elders of Israel went up, 10 and they saw the God of Israel.k Under his feet was what seemed like a sapphire pavement, and it was as pure as the heavens themselves.l 11 He did not harm the distinguished men of Israel,m and they saw a vision of the true God and ate and drank.

Did Moses see the God of Israel or not ?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
There's no need arguing with you! Titus 3:9
freshboi88:

Exodus
So did your Bible lie here when it says Moses saw the God of Israel....do you admit your Bible lied here?
freshboi88:

I will make you to keep dancing tumbo today.
9 Moses and Aaron, Naʹdab and A·biʹhu, and 70 of the elders of Israel went up, 10 and they saw the God of Israel.k Under his feet was what seemed like a sapphire pavement, and it was as pure as the heavens themselves.l 11 He did not harm the distinguished men of Israel, and they saw a vision of the true God and ate and drank.
Now at bolded.....your Bible says they saw the true God.......so is the true God now an angel ? ....can you see a representative and say I saw the true God?
Think man, use that thing God gave u
Who did Moses see in
John 1:18, 1John 4:12; Exodus 33:25 smiley
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
There's no need arguing with you! Titus 3:9

Hehe, John 1:18 is all there is to know that you are lying.

Exodus 24:19, which God did Moses see?...He didn't see the Father, cos John 6:46...so, the God of Israel Moses saw was the Son...John 1:18.

And he is the God of Israel, just as Moses and Aaron Rightly said

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
freshboi88:

Hehe, John 1:18 is all there is to know that you are lying.
Exodus 24:19, which God did Moses see?...He didn't see the Father, cos John 6:46...so, the God of Israel Moses saw was the Son...John 1:18.
And he is the God of Israel, just as Moses and Aaron Rightly said
MaxInDHouse:

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So Your New World Translation Lied that Moses didn't see the God of Israel?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
freshboi88:

So Your New World Translation Lied that Moses didn't see the God of Israel?

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your Bible says Moses saw the God of Israel. MaxinDHouse quotes John 1:18 to refute the NWT to say it is a lie.

Please remind me the definition of confusion again

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Maynnmann: 3:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Typical of YALDABOATH Worshippers

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Cordenify(m): 4:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On Jul 29, 2022
freshboi88:

Your Bible says Moses saw the God of Israel. MaxinDHouse quotes John 1:18 to refute the NWT to say it is a lie.
Please remind me the definition of confusion again

It's WRITTEN in all Bible versions that Moses is the greatest of all the prophets {Deuteronomy 34:10} yet Jesus of Nazareth said there's no greater prophet than John the baptist! Matthew 11:11
Again Moses supported God's people to fight and kill their ENEMIES {Exodus 17:11} but Jesus said his own disciples must LOVE, PRAY and look for the GOOD of their ENEMIES! Matthew 5:43-44 compare to Luke 6:27-28

So it's left for you to pick the former and despice the later, but as for JWs we know that whatever the Israelites knew back then is not accurate knowledge since the Christ hasn't come.
One the God of Israel already told the Israelites that another prophet will rise like Moses and the Israelites must believe (trust) in him! Deuteronomy 18:18-19
Two Jesus is the only begotten Son of God that God Himself introduced as our teacher {Matthew 17:5} so he knows all the truth because he is the TRUTH! John 14:6

If any Israelites before Jesus say anything about God we know they can't fully understand the truth more than BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS who were born by the spirit of God! Matthew 11:11 wink
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 6:06am On Jul 29, 2022
Thu
MaxInDHouse:

It's WRITTEN in all Bible versions that Moses is the greatest of all the prophets {Deuteronomy 34:10} yet Jesus of Nazareth said there's no greater prophet that John the baptist! Matthew 11:11
Again Moses supported God's people to fight and kill their ENEMIES {Exodus 17:11} but Jesus said his own disciples must LOVE, PRAY and look for the GOOD of their ENEMIES! Matthew 5:43-44 compare to Luke 6:27-28

So it's left for you to pick the former and despice the later, but as for JWs we know that whatever the Israelites knew back then is not accurate knowledge since the Christ hasn't come.
One the God of Israel already told the Israelites that another prophet will rise like Moses and the Israelites must believe (trust) in him! Deuteronomy 18:18-19
Two Jesus is the only begotten Son of God that God Himself introduced as our teacher {Matthew 17:5} so he knows all the truth because he is the TRUTH! John 14:6

If any Israelites before Jesus say anything about God we know they can't fully understand the truth more than BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS who were born by the spirit of God! Matthew 11:11 wink

So which God of Israel did Moses see in Exodus 24:9...Jehovah or Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2022
freshboi88:

Dnt mind him, he is a joke.
Do you really love jokes so much that you just have to go extra mile to get it?
When i and other JWs ignored your thread by not responding to your arrogance you typed:
freshboi88:

YES. Please let the answers flow
But after a mild response to your question you return to your arrogance and said:
freshboi88:

MaxinDHouse your lie ehn dey smell wotowoto
Even after another Nairalander told you:
tctrills:

I see no reason why you should attack any church. The question you asked is very important and interesting but I bet, no 2 churches would offer the same answer
Yet you're so much hungry and thirsty for what JWs have to say! Luke 16:24
freshboi88:
Thu
So which God of Israel did Moses see in Exodus 24:9...Jehovah or Jesus?
Well i know how thirsty you are but it's not that the true God has no mercy on the rich man's brothers {Luke 16:28} but the fact remains that even when all indications pointing to servants of God are obvious arrogant unbelievers like you won't accept the truth. Luke 16:31

So little boy go and be satisfied with whatever your pastors are teaching you because you're only hungry and thirsty {Amos 8:11} arrogance will never allow you to buy what will bring you real satisfaction! Isaiah 55:2

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you really love jokes so much that you just have to go extra mile to get it?
When i and other JWs ignored your thread by not responding to your arrogance you typed:

But after a mild response to your question you return to your arrogance and said:

Even after another Nairalander told you:

Yet you're so much hungry and thirsty for what JWs have to say! Luke 16:24

Well i know how thirsty you are but it's not that the true God has no mercy on the rich man's brothers {Luke 16:28} but the fact remains that even when all indications pointing to servants of God are obvious arrogant unbelievers like you won't accept the truth. Luke 16:31

So little boy go and be satisfied with whatever your pastors are teaching you because you're only hungry and thirsty {Amos 8:11} arrogance will never allow you to buy what will bring you real satisfaction! Isaiah 55:2

May you have PEACE! smiley

But u kept changing answers, first you said they didn't see they only perceived God, later you said it was a vision, then later you said no, it was angels they saw representing God.

You think I have not been representing your answers.

MaxinDHouse why change answers up and down ?....

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2022
freshboi88:

But u kept changing answers, first you said they didn't see they only perceived God, later you said it was a vision, then later you said no, it was angels they saw representing God.
You think I have not been representing your answers.
MaxinDHouse why change answers up and down ?....

You really amuse me when you're trying to play smart! grin

Now a man travelled to a far distant land but his children are around the neighbourhood so each of them picked the attributes of their father. Do you think by closely watching them one can't PERCEIVE the attributes of their father?
Different angles are using various VISIONS to teach onlookers their father's glorious looks and those seeing all these say they saw God how does that invalidate what John said that the one and only person who puts on all the qualities of God is Jesus Christ? Colossians 1:15

Ọmọ if you want to learn just humbly request a free home Bible study then you can ask all the questions that comes to your mind i was much more inquisitive than you're when i was studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses! Act 17:11 smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Lukuluku69(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ it's like you don't understand what you're dragging.

The case of your religion approving the use of sucklings for sexual pleasures is there o, you can't sweep that under the carpet in pretext of accusing John the baptist, Jesus of Nazareth and their modern day brothers JWs as false prophets for talking about the end of the world. 2Peter 3:3-4

So Lukmon, do you or any complainants have a publication of JWs that specifically mentioned a date i.e. (27-7-2022) as the date the world will end?
Thanks in advance! cheesy

You are asking me if I have a Publication of your Ogbanje Cult with their numerous signposts of the world coming to an end? How laughable. Shey all your elders don die finish ni?

I guess you have not read about your elders "excuses" for these failed Prophecies then? Perhaps you forgot that I once listened to these people but they stop coming when they couldn't handle my questions and posers. Perhaps you forgot that.

If you want to read about their failed signposts, ask to see their Libraries (that is if they will allow you and not excommunicate you)

As for the man that said you can use suckling for sexy pleasure, since you seems to believe his words, why not ask him to bring prove from the Quran and Hadith, do that and we can talk.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You really amuse me when you're trying to play smart! grin

Now a man travelled to a far distant land but his children are around the neighbourhood so each of them picked the attributes of their father. Do you think by closely watching them one can't PERCEIVE the attributes of their father?
Different angles are using various VISIONS to teach onlookers their father's glorious looks and those seeing all these say they saw God how does that invalidate what John said that the one and only person who puts on all the qualities of God is Jesus Christ? Colossians 1:15

Ọmọ if you want to learn just humbly request a free home Bible study then you can ask all the questions that comes to your mind i was much more inquisitive than you're when i was studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses! Act 17:11 smiley

Learn from someone who keeps changing answers to a question. That is a sign of someone who is confused.

So you want me to learn from a confused lot?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2022
freshboi88:

Learn from someone who keeps changing answers to a question. That is a sign of someone who is confused.
So you want me to learn from a confused lot?
There are lots and lots of questions to be answered regarding God and God's Kingdom so when an individual PERSONALLY approach us we will give him just one fitting illustration the way Jesus did with Nicodemus but when we know that there are many listening or reading then we use various illustrations to drive home our message.

Jesus used various illustrations to teach his listeners what they need to know about God's Kingdom. Matthew 13:3-50
Do you think his use of different illustrations to depict just one thing makes him a LIAR or CONFUSED?

Well he is not but he was considering the fact that there are many listeners (followers) so each person will pick up the message through the illustration they perfectly grasp his message.

You're asking on a public forum and note what the topic of your thread says:

"Let's Hit The JWs Hard AGAIN With The Truth"

This means you're directing your question to a particular group with the motive of bringing them to a public square where there's different sects to hear what this group has to say.
So you can't expect my response to come with just one person (you) in mind rather my response is for various followers who might have come with interest whether to learn or join you in HITTING the JWs. Matthew 13:9 smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Maynnmann: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2022
Beware of fallen watchers, their salvation lies on their masters in the watchtower.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There are lots and lots of questions to be answered regarding God and God's Kingdom so when an individual PERSONALLY approach us we will give him just one fitting illustration the way Jesus did with Nicodemus but when we know that there are many listening or reading then we use various illustrations to drive home our message.

Jesus used various illustrations to teach his listeners what they need to know about God's Kingdom. Matthew 13:3-50
Do you think his use of different illustrations to depict just one thing makes him a LIAR or CONFUSED?

Well he is not but he was considering the fact that there are many listeners (followers) so each person will pick up the message through the illustration they perfectly grasp his message.

You're asking on a public forum and note what the topic of your thread says:

"Let's Hit The JWs Hard AGAIN With The Truth"

This means you're directing your question to a particular group with the motive of bringing them to a public square where there's different sects to hear what this group has to say.
So you can't expect my response to come with just one person (you) in mind rather my response is for various followers who might have come with interest whether to learn or join you in HITTING the JWs. Matthew 13:9 smiley

Giving different answers to a particular question shows that you are a liar.

If what your organization preaches why did it say in it's bible that Moses saw the God of Israel? Why did u then say Moses didn't see the God of Israel but percieved him, clearly contracdicting what is contained in the New World Translation, which is the JW bible?

Confusion

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:
Beware of fallen watchers, their salvation lies on their masters in the watchtower.

Imagine, doctrines determined by the Governing body, a body made up of mere mortals, ordinary men. Chai!!!!!!.....who do these people this thing nah.....I weep for them all

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2022
freshboi88:

Giving different answers to a particular question shows that you are a liar.
If what your organization preaches why did it say in it's bible that Moses saw the God of Israel? Why did u then say Moses didn't see the God of Israel but percieved him, clearly contracdicting what is contained in the New World Translation, which is the JW bible?
Confusion

Good!
So you've satisfied your anxiety even though your call was ignored by those you think will join you criticizing God's people. Exodus 23:1-2

freshboi88:

Imagine, doctrines determined by the Governing body, a body made up of mere mortals, ordinary men. Chai!!!!!!.....who do these people this thing nah.....I weep for them all

Meanwhile the man you're quoting strongly upheld the view that you're brainwashed for thinking Jesus has anything tangible to teach!

Maynnmann:
You are quoting the bereSHIT in the tanakh, if you sincerely need answers on the tanakh you’d go and meet the Jewish people to explain their BOOK for you in the original language. (god, genesis, light, darkness, good etc are all ENGLISH WORDS)
In yoruba mythology it was obatala that created humans and earth, it will be unwise for me to go and meet a jew or a roman to explain who is obatala and yoruba mythology.

So i congratulate you for finding someone who is interested in supporting your criticism against God's people even though both of you are at loggerheads regarding faith at least you both fulfilled Jesus' words when he told us:

"And you will be hated by all people on account of my name, but the one who has endured to the end will be saved" Matthew 10:22

Thanks for your time. Goodbye! smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Maynnmann: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
So you've satisfied your anxiety even though your call was ignored by those you think will join you criticizing God's people. Exodus 23:1-2

Meanwhile the man you're quoting strongly upheld the view that you're brainwashed for thinking Jesus has anything tangible to teach!

So i congratulate you for finding someone who is interested in supporting your criticism against God's people even though both of you are at loggerheads regarding faith at least you both fulfilled Jesus' words when he told us:

"And you will be hated by all people on account of my name, but the one who has endured to the end will be saved" Matthew 10:22

Is jesus not same as angel michael? cheesy
Be proud of your doctrine, why hide it?
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Maynnmann: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2022
freshboi88:

The yaldaboath worshipper knows what he is doing, the watchtower told him that jesus is the same with angel michael.
Look up “fallen watchers”
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good!

The man might not share the same ideology and doctrine with me but what does that tell you? Everyone, irrespective of beliefs sees JW for who they really are. A lying, terrible and deceitful organization that corrupts the word of God for their own gain, children of Satan.

You better repent and believe in the triune God and in his Son Jehovah Jesus. Your works wouldn't save you as you are erroneously taught. Only Jehovah Jesus can save you, believe in him, and honour him with the same honour you give to his Father because that is what his Father Jehovah demands

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

@ Huxley: What Is Your Gain? / . / Is Fornication And Adultery No Longer A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.