Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. (2086 Views)

Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / 1914 Of The JW Has It Any Authenticity In History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Janosky:

Exodus 24:10, Amplified Bible, do your Trinity mentors agree with your claim?
No !
Therefore, John 6:46, Jesus Christ is correct.
John 6:6, Jesus Christ said:
(Not that anyone has ever seen the Father; only I, who was sent from God, have seen him.)

Even if Amplified bible doesn't agree but New World Translation agrees. I don't use the Amplified bible, you don't use the Amplified bible.

If the New World Translation agrees that Moses saw the God of Israel, why are u now running to Amplified, Is that your Bible now? ...God Catch you child of Satan, deciever

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Guys , do you all see how they have run away with their tails between their legs.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Silence who? Oga, I will respond when I see your explanation for the World not ending in 1914, 1918 and many other signposts your put forward as a DEFINITE END OF THE WORLD DATE

The shamelessness is actual yours but you know it not. Under the holy spirit or any spirit controlling your elders we were told the World will come to an end and here we are still standing.

Oga go address that

The holy Bible has addressed that,2 Cor 13:9,11. Proverbs 24:16.
"Be readjusted, keep mending and improving yourself."

Nothing strange about Jehovah's witnesses making mistakes,in times past and present.
1 Samuel 3:20 & 16:6.
Matthew 26:31-35,69-75.
Nobody is above mistakes, the holy Bible PROVEN that.
Shalom.
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
freshboi88:

Guys , do you all see how they have run away with their tails between their legs.

After begging for attention!

freshboi88:

YES. Please let the answers flow

Sorry we're not seeking argumentators {Titus 3:9} but lost sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6

So if you believe you have something tangible to say about faith go and preach in your neighbourhood! Matthew 10:11-13; Romans 10:14-13 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
freshboi88:

Even if Amplified bible doesn't agree but New World Translation agrees. I don't use the Amplified bible, you don't use the Amplified bible.
r
See this Fresh LYING ordeh grin cheesy
Your pastorpreneurs use Amplified Bible to spoon-feed you from the pulpit and you follow the sermon.

freshboi88:

If the New World Translation agrees that Moses saw the God of Israel, why are u now running to Amplified, Is that your Bible now? ...God Catch you child of Satan, deciever
You,Freshboi of course!
You Give flimsy excuses when your FALSEHOOD is exposed by your own fellow devotees of Trinity.

Your Trinitarian Amplified Bible confirm you are fresh LYING genius.

Their are several Bible translations on JW website because JWs make use of ALL translations.
Go and confirm
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
freshboi88:

r
Your pastorpreneurs use Amplified Bible to spoon-feed you from the pulpit and you follow the sermon.

freshboi88:

You,Freshboi of course!
All of you Give flimsy excuses when your FALSEHOOD is exposed by your own fellow devotees of Trinity.

Their are several Bible translations on JW website because JWs make use of ALL translations.
Go and confirm
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
freshboi88:

Man wants to run with his tail within his legs.

You agree with me that they didn't see The Father, so who did they see?...you say angel. But scripture said they saw God of Israel. Even your own new world translation says God of Israel.

Eyaaah, it dey pain to know u r defending a lie from hell's pit
3rd screenshot,Malachi 3:1 ,"the same person (Jesus the Messiah) @ Exodus 24:10 is Jehovah God's representative."
Fresh LIAR continue LYING on Nairaland while your fellow 3 deities worshippers, the Amplified Bible translators continue to disappoint you.

First screenshot,Janosky post @8:08am.
2nd screenshot is @11:30am,Fresh boi DUBIOUS ACTION , FRAUDULENTLY using Janosky moniker to make comments.

You can imagine how Fresh boi DUBIOUSNESS is carried out offline.

Unapologetic SCAMMER.

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
freshboi88:
Screenshots 1-2,do YOU ALL SEE how Freshboi is actually a LIAR,unapologetic SCAMMER making DUBIOUS comments on Janosk moniker to deceive Nairaland!

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Lukuluku69(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Janosky:

The holy Bible has addressed that,2 Cor 13:9,11. Proverbs 24:16.
"Be readjusted, keep mending and improving yourself."

Nothing strange about Jehovah's witnesses making mistakes,in times past and present.
1 Samuel 3:20 & 16:6.
Matthew 26:31-35,69-75.
Nobody is above mistakes, the holy Bible PROVEN that.
Shalom.

Glad that you accepted that they erred. But your brother here on Nairaland think otherwise. In place of this simple and truthful submission of yours, he was all over the place with abuses and name callings for all and sundry.

And them making mistakes also point to the fact that some of their interpretations of the Scriptures are also wrong.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Janosky:

You,Freshboi of course!
You Give flimsy excuses when your FALSEHOOD is exposed by your own fellow devotees of Trinity.

Go and confirm

Lying cursed son of Satan spewing thrash...Because you have no answer to the question, you resort to making the argument about the Amplified bible.

Your NWT says in Exodus 24:9 Moses saw the God of Israel. Wetin come concern you with Amplified bible now....

If no one has seen the Father, then who did Moses see and call the God of Israel?

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Janosky:

You,Freshboi of course!

Go and confirm

New World Translation is JW bible......so now you are saying the NWT was wrong in Exodus 24:9..... Ur mumuness is legendary

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Glad that you accepted that they erred. But your brother here on Nairaland think otherwise. In place of this simple and truthful submission of yours, he was all over the place with abuses and name callings for all and sundry.

And them making mistakes also point to the fact that some of their interpretations of the Scriptures are also wrong.

Peace.

But Exodus 24:9 is very clear on who Moses saw. Even your NWT says they saw the God of Israel. Not a representative ? ....They even describe him............

It's either your or the NWT that is lying

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Lukuluku69(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
freshboi88:

But Exodus 24:9 is very clear on who Moses saw. Even your NWT says they saw the God of Israel. Not a representative ? ....They even describe him............

Bros, I am not a member of Jehovah Witnesses, but I know that NO ONE has ever seen GOD. Never. Whatever they saw is not The Creator of the Heavens and Earth and everything in between. That I am sure of.

So, when I read that anyone or any group claimed they saw God, they are just dropping stuff to stand important or making mouth among themselves and other Nation.

All Scriptures attest to that fact.

T

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Bros, I am not a member of Jehovah Witnesses, but I know that NO ONE has ever seen GOD. Never. Whatever they saw is not The Creator of the Heavens and Earth and everything in between. That I am sure of.

So, when I read that anyone or any group claimed they saw God, they are just dropping stuff to stand important or making mouth among themselves and other Nation.

All Scriptures attest to that fact.

T

You will always contradict Exodus 24:9 if you believe God is one person.

It is not true to say no one has seen God. Because that is a direct contradiction of Exodus 24:9. Moses was clear, he saw the God of Israel.

Now to help you unravel this, John 6:46 says the person who no one has seen is the Father.
So, the Son is the one who makes the Father known, John 1:18. This means the person who Moses saw was the Son.

How did Exodus 24:9 describe the Son, The God of Israel. Jesus is God.
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Phases of marital journey.

Apostle Michael Orokpo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVBjiw48fuo
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Lukuluku69(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
freshboi88:

You will always contradict Exodus 24:9 if you believe God is one person.

It is not true to say no one has seen God. Because that is a direct contradiction of Exodus 24:9. Moses was clear, he saw the God of Israel.

Now to help you unravel this, John 6:46 says the person who no one has seen is the Father.
So, the Son is the one who makes the Father known, John 1:18. This means the person who Moses saw was the Son.

How did Exodus 24:9 describe the Son, The God of Israel. Jesus is God.

Bros, easy now..... Read my last response to you! No one has ever seen God. End of discussion.

You see all what you are quoting, apart from the one that conforms to what I hold to be the truth others are words of men to me, so I disregard them.

I am not contradicting anything thing. How can I contradict what I know/hold to be false?
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Bros, easy now..... Read my last response to you! No one has ever seen God. End of discussion.

You see all what you are quoting, apart from the one that conforms to what I hold to be the truth others are words of men to me, so I disregard them.

I am not contradicting anything thing. How can I contradict what I know/hold to be false?

Well it depends on what informs what you hold to be true. If the scripture is is your source of truth, then you are clearly believing a lie just like the JW.

How do I know, from scripture.

Exodus 24:9 9Then Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel climbed up the mountain. 10There they saw the God of Israel. Under his feet there seemed to be a surface of brilliant blue lapis lazuli, as clear as the sky itself. 11And though these nobles of Israel gazed upon God, he did not destroy them. In fact, they ate a covenant meal, eating and drinking in his presence!

Well the bible says @bold, Moses and Aaron saw the God of Israel. The word of God is clear, period, but you are free to believe what you want.

Now based on other passages of the bible John 1:18, John 6:46, the God of Israel which they saw was not the Father, because the bible says no one has seen him, but the Son who is the one who make him known, who is the visible image of the invisible God. Col 1:15.

Moses and Aaron saw Jesus and they called him the God of Israel.
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Lukuluku69(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
freshboi88:

Well it depends on what informs what you hold to be true. If the scripture is is your source of truth, then you are clearly believing a lie just like the JW.

Exodus 24:9 9Then Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel climbed up the mountain. 10There they saw the God of Israel. Under his feet there seemed to be a surface of brilliant blue lapis lazuli, as clear as the sky itself. 11And though these nobles of Israel gazed upon God, he did not destroy them. In fact, they ate a covenant meal, eating and drinking in his presence!

Well the bible says @bold, Moses and Aaron saw the God of Israel. The word of God is clear, period, but you are free to believe what you want.

Now based on other passages of the bible John 1:18, John 6:46, the God of Israel which they saw was not the Father, because the bible says no one has seen him, but the Son who is the one who make him known, who is the visible image of the invisible God. Col 1:15.

Uncle, do you read my reply at all? I don't believe anyone has ever seen God! Wether na the God of Israel or the Zoroastrian God or the Hindu God. No one has ever seen Him.

So, safe yourself the stress of trying to argue with me. Any references you see that says anyone saw God are words and tradition of Men

I have read the many Scriptures on many Belief System, you will always see/read that no one can see God.

If you find it in the Bible that some people saw God, well I don't it

1 Like

Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Uncle, do you read my reply at all? I don't believe anyone has ever seen God! Wether na the God of Israel or the Zoroastrian God or the Hindu God. No one has ever seen Him.

So, safe yourself the stress of trying to argue with me. Any references you see that says anyone saw God are words and tradition of Men

I have read the many Scriptures on many Belief System, you will always see/read that no one can see God.

If you find it in the Bible that some people saw God, well I don't it

I'm not arguing with you bro. I just pointing out scripture to you. U have the right to your beliefs.

Well in Christianity and Judaism, Men have seen the God of Israel.
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
freshboi88:

Your delusion & GIBBERISH is more important to you than the bitter truth of the holy scriptures.

You pretend as if John 20:17 , John 6:46 & Revelation 3:5,12 is not in your Bible.

@John 20:17 , John 6:46 & Revelation 3:5,12 in your Bible Jesus Christ can't be wrong.
3 deities polytheist deceiving himself. grin
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Janosky: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
freshboi88:

Lying cursed son of Satan spewing thrash...Because you have no answer to the question, you resort to making the argument about the Amplified bible.

Your NWT says in Exodus 24:9 Moses saw the God of Israel. Wetin come concern you with Amplified bible now....

If no one has seen the Father, then who did Moses see and call the God of Israel?
First point.
Jesus Christ PROVEN that Scripture interpret Scripture, John 10:34-35 & Psalm 82:6.

2nd Point:
Either You are LYING or @John 6:46 & John 20:17, Jesus Christ PROVEN that @Exodus 24:10 he (Jesus) is NOT ho Theos of Israel.
It is Fresh boi claim against Jesus Christ.
A mere speck of dust form James Bond !

3rd Point
Delusion &Pride made Fresh boi conveniently forget that Isreal (also called Jacob )is a servant like Jesus Christ serving the God of Abraham @ Acts 3:13.
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 4:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

First point.
Jesus Christ PROVEN that Scripture interpret Scripture, John 10:34-35 & Psalm 82:6.

2nd Point:
Either You are LYING or @John 6:46 & John 20:17, Jesus Christ PROVEN that @Exodus 24:10 he (Jesus) is NOT ho Theos of Israel.
It is Fresh boi claim against Jesus Christ.
A mere speck of dust form James Bond !

3rd Point
Delusion &Pride made Fresh boi conveniently forget that Isreal (also called Jacob )is a servant like Jesus Christ serving the God of Abraham @ Acts 3:13.

So the God of Israel is not ho Theos ?
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by freshboi88: 4:52am On Jul 31, 2022
Janosky:

Your delusion & GIBBERISH is more important to you than the bitter truth of the holy scriptures.

You pretend as if John 20:17 , John 6:46 & Revelation 3:5,12 is not in your Bible.

@John 20:17 , John 6:46 & Revelation 3:5,12 in your Bible Jesus Christ can't be wrong.
3 deities polytheist deceiving himself. grin

Exodus 24:9 Moses saw Jesus and called him The God of Israel.....bros is the God of Israel not ho Theos?
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Lukuluku69(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2022
freshboi88:

I'm not arguing with you bro. I just pointing out scripture to you. U have the right to your beliefs.

Well in Christianity and Judaism, Men have seen the God of Israel.

Ok.
Re: Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. by Lukuluku69(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2022
freshboi88:

Well, If they saw God let them enjoy the show. Not many people have that opportunity. Let them enjoy it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience At Christ Embassy With Chris Oyakhilome’s Son, Daysman Oyakhilome / Speaking In Tongues: Is It A Mere Religious Exercise?? / Popular US Black Prophet Quotes Witch Cheryl Lynn Word For Word For Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.