Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? (429 Views)

Why Is This Man So Powerful In APC Yet So Quiet? / Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty / Wait,Why Ajimobi For Senate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? by babasolution: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
I don't understand.
Is there development going on in nigerdelta,especially delta and bayelsa?

It looks like they are silently developing in this buhari tenure oo.

They have been so so quiet,the nigerdelta as never been this quiet.despite the underhand dealings in the NNPC,water resources bill, and refineries.

How come the nigerdelta are sitting back while others are messing with what should be theirs.

Or is it that the nigerdelta as experienced progress under this regime?

Those knowledgeable about happenings in the nigerdelta should respond

1 Like

Re: WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? by Vickym1(f): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin

U want them to be arrested by dss for protesting? If it was during GEj, Chai! Nigeria would have been on fire by now with everyone protesting about dollar high, insecurity, electricity and economy. Now buhari used cello tape to tape their mouth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? by ajekpaks(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
I visited Bayelsa this year and was appalled by the level of dereliction I saw there... All they do is drink ogogoro and Bayelsa suya ... they've been battered into silence by the powers that be...

Once they see Igbo they get strength to talk... but they don't see the people dealing with them with reckless abandon, they can't say phim

and pray in their many mushroom churches littered all over the place

2 Likes

Re: WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? by highchief1: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
babasolution:
I don't understand.

They have been so so quiet,the nigerdelta as never been this quiet.despite the underhand dealings in the NNPC,water resources bill, and refineries.

How come the nigerdelta are sitting back while others are messing with what should be theirs.

we don tire na.

1 Like

Re: WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? by Gandollar(f): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
babasolution:
I don't understand.

Akpabio is sharing the gala very well. You don't talk with food in your mouth.

1 Like

Re: WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? by Brookdcook: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Niger delta just tire I pity niger delta grin

2 Likes

Re: WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
As they tell it, the Niger Delta was liberated in 67-70 from the major cause of their woes! They’re now being treated fairly, living in a just and equitable country and using their God-given multi-trillion dollar resources to develop at their own pace! So what is there to grumble and complain about!? They’ve never had it better!

2 Likes

Re: WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? by Gandollar(f): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
ajekpaks:
I visited Bayelsa this year and was appalled by the level of dereliction I saw there... All they do is drink ogogoro and Bayelsa suya ... they've been battered into silence by the powers that be...

Once they see Igbo they get strength to talk... but they don't see the people dealing with them with reckless abandon, they can't say phim

and pray in their many mushroom churches littered all over the place
Mammy water churches Kikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? by Gandollar(f): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
As they tell it, the Niger Delta was liberated in 67-70 from the major cause of their woes! They’re now being treated fairly, living in a just and equitable country and using their God-given multi-trillion dollar resources to develop at their own pace! So what is there to grumble and complain about!? They’ve never had it better!
Abi nah
Re: WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? by Felimax(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
You people are not tired with this Bayelsa issue abi?

Leave Niger Delta alone and face your front Biko.

Them dey drink ogogoro na their concern. Is it your drinking?

2 Likes

Re: WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? by Earthstorms(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
A son of the Niger delta was president and the major tribes bullied him out of power for a less competent person to take over.

The Niger deltans are just sitting back and enjoying the view of everyone crying over their folly.

No need to protest, everyone is being served now by the incompetence they craved for.

Op, talk true, you want them to protest on your behalf. You failed, man up and protest on your own, it is only a few bullets that will be shot at you, after all everyone will die someday. Don't be afraid.

3 Likes

Re: WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? by babasolution: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Earthstorms:
A son of the Niger delta was president and the major tribes bullied him out of power for a less competent person to take over.

The Niger deltans are just sitting back and enjoying the view of everyone crying over their folly.

No need to protest, everyone is being served now by the incompetence they craved for.

Op, talk true, you want them to protest on your behalf. You failed, man up and protest on your own, it is only a few bullets that will be shot at you, after all everyone will die someday. Don't be afraid.

I'm just appalled by the injustices to the wealthiest region in all of African
Re: WAIT; Why Is The Nigerdelta So Quiet? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
babasolution:

I'm just appalled by the injustices to the wealthiest region in all of African
shebi dem talk say Jonah is clueless? grin grin grin

Wait let dollar get to 1000 first. Then the walking stick man enter next year to complete the job.

Your eye will clear

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: Babachir, Dogara, Others Threaten To Sink APC ~ Tribune / Peter Obi Is Winning In Regions With Highest Literacy Levels / When Tinubu Whistles, Omatseye Barks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.