Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons (7667 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by abumeinben(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

Alot of American and Canadian Universities are scrapping IETS. It's an insult that in 2022 after going through primary, secondary and university in English , i would be told to write an exam to prove I can actually read and write in english

The annoying part is you'll see them waive for Jamaica, Ghana and India.
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by kunlehouse9: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Are you always overthinking? Watch this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMvck1Pek8Y
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2022
abumeinben:

The annoying part is you'll see them waive for Jamaica, Ghana and India.
This is becuase the govt of this places have taken steps to secure their citizens from the IETS franchise but ours have not come to terms with their responsibilities
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Malory: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

Alot of peope have used the normal sturves and wanted their money and time trying to get to Canada.
The author of this programme, is currently in Canada and as helped alot of people relocate to Canada.
Are you in Canada?
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by ednut1(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

Sincere appologies, abeg no slap me ooooo, I am just the messagenger. This is not just a pdf but a technique used by others currently residing in Canada and This programme is refundable if you don't get value for money and the author of the programme as promised to do a refund of all your expenditure if you follow the techniques and don't get the visa
there is no technique here. Its student visa. People can go to embassy website and school website. You guys are just looking for ways to chop your fellow country man with information that is free online for 25k. You no get shame?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2022
CANADA DRY,STOP HYPING THAT COUNTRY FULL OF RACIST COWBOYS angryHOW ABOUT TELLIN PPL HOW YOU HAVE MOVE AROUND WITH CAUTION TO AVOID SPONTENEOUS GUN DWELLS ON SOME STREETS.
TELL PPL WHOLE TRUTH. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2022
ednut1:
there is no technique here. Its student visa. People can go to embassy website and school website. You guys are just looking for ways to chop your fellow country man with information that is free online for 25k. You no get shame?
The programme does not stop at getting a Visa, please after watching the free video, i am available to answer any questions
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by ednut1(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

The programme does not stop at getting a Visa, please after watching the free video, i am available to answer any questions
abeg rest. Why have you not used it to get to Canada?

3 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2022
ednut1:
abeg rest. Why have you not used it to get to Canada?
I have relocated my family to Canada with this same programme that's why I can promote it with my full chest.
I stayed behind becuse I have too many business entities in Nigeria to just pack up and leave but I had to relocate my family for a better life for my children.
The results of the upcoming election might decide if I would liquidate and join them.
Are you already in Canada?
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Malory:
Are you in Canada?
I used the programme to relocate my family, I am still in Nigeria because of a few business interest that's going to be costly for me to liquidate but If the result of the 2023 election is not positive, I would join my family in Canada.
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Papichulostunne(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Op give me your guy number.. E geh wetin i like confirm from am grin
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Papichulostunne(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

I have relocated my family to Canada with this same programme that's why I can promote it with my full chest.
I stayed behind becuse I have too many business entities in Nigeria to just pack up and leave but I had to relocate my family for a better life for my children.
The results of the upcoming election might decide if I would liquidate and join them.
Hope all of them sabi change Car Oil.. Do small electric work andyou know.. Wash dead body?
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by cayorday89(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:
One of my friends who relocated to Canada recently shared some lessons with me about his relocation and I thought I should share them.
Enjoy it

1. Using Immigration Lawyers and Travel Agents Are Not Necessary and very expensive at times:
When I made a decision to relocate, I came across several immigration experts charging as much as $15,000 to help you through the process.
I didn't use them mainly because I didn't have the money.
So, I had to do it myself and it worked
Later on, I found out that many people who paid those experts ended up wasting their money.
With a little guidance from people with experience and who have actually relocated to Canada, you too can apply yourself and save a lot

Your point up there is advising us to avoid you and you are still asking people to message you, if you are not an agent put it here for all to see, at least no be the whole Nigeria get money to japa even if we all want to go.
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Hope all of them sabi change Car Oil.. Do small electric work andyou know.. Wash dead body?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
cayorday89:
Your point up there is advising us to avoid you and you are still asking people to message you, if you are not an agent put it here for all to see, at least no be the whole Nigeria get money to japa even if we all want to go.
The whole country cannot Japa but those who have the means should grab the opportunity to leave. Dollar is currently 710, inflation is at 15%, Bandits have invaded Abuja. Please if you have the means, JAPA....
I am not an agent, the programme is more of a guide, everything would be done 100% by you.
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Papichulostunne:
Op give me your guy number.. E geh wetin i like confirm from am grin
grin

1 Like

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Nasinazz(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
You relocated your family, you had chains of businesses reason why you didn't wanna join them but you want to collect 25k to release information...... Super story!

7 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by cayorday89(m): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

The whole country cannot Japa but those who have the means should grab the opportunity to leave. Dollar is currently 710, inflation is at 15%, Bandits have invaded Abuja. Please if you have the means, JAPA....
I am not an agent, the programme is more of a guide, everything would be done 100% by you.
More reason why you have to put it out there for all those who have the means to use it, if few peope message you is you mean those are the only people you will give it to, while you can drop it here and everyone 2ill make use of it except it's not legal and the Canadian government gets to see it and block such meams but if not, put it out for all. You get?
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

liar, you have businesses but you are hawking 25k ebook for someone else. Liar. Yes i am in Canada

3 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Abitolola: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

Message me via WhatsApp @ 0807 400 3952 for a free video presentation of the new programme by a Canadian immigration expert.

Wọn ti dé

1 Like

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nasinazz:
You relocated your family, you had chains of businesses reason why you didn't wanna join them but you want to collect 25k to release information...... Super story!
Which ever method works for you, the end game is to get yourself or your family to a sane climate. I know how much I wasted the first time I tried to relocate my family untill I found this programme, so I am happy you have been able to relocate without any additional assistant from anyone.
Thanks for your consideration.
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Benwallt(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

Its a free video presentation, how can you be defrauded from a free presentation, it's your choice after watching if you want to take it further?
Why not watching the video and then decided if it's fraudulent or not?
Put the video here for everybody rather than demanding for whatsapp chat - avenue for billing

2 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nasinazz:
The information is not mine to release, send me your what'sapo numbe or mail and I can share the free presentation with you.
A friend of mine used the same programme and he is now in Canada, Another didn't use the programe and he is also in Canada...
I know how much I wasted the first time I tried relocating my family and I know there are alot of people out there who would like to avoid such a circumstance.
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Benwallt:
Put the video here for everybody rather than demanding for whatsapp chat - avenue for billing
I would post it
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Unibenfucker(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

How much would it cost to JAPA to canada
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Benwallt(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Abitolola:

Wọn ti dé
awon ogbologbo olosha
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by zanshi: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
CANADA DRY,STOP HYPING THAT COUNTRY FULL OF RACIST COWBOYS angryHOW ABOUT TELLIN PPL HOW YOU HAVE MOVE AROUND WITH CAUTION TO AVOID SPONTENEOUS GUN DWELLS ON SOME STREETS.
TELL PPL WHOLE TRUTH. angry

Same Canada?
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Papichulostunne(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

grin grin
grin grin grin

Guy you be dead.!!! Lolz
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Malory: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

I would post it
Post it and stop procrastinating.

1 Like

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Benwallt(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

I would post it
Till then everything here remained fraud.

1 Like

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Ekpekus(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Malory:
Are you in Canada?
Good kweshion grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Approves Appointment Of Olatunji-Bello As LASU's Vice-chancellor / Nabteb Result Checker / OAU Admission Cut Off Mark For 2014/2015 Is Out (departmental)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.